Event: Year of the Rooster -- A Gift for You!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Ahri, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Even if this is true, it seems very unprofessional if the developers don't make an official announcement about it. You guys call it exploiting, we call it farming. If they want to ban those who make multiple account to take advantage of events, then they should also ban those who make multiple accounts to take advantage of dungeon drops and maps drops. Fair enough?

2. DadSav

DadSav Member

They should have made these event items non-tradeable and solved the issue. But either they dont understand the game or they just dont care.

3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Obvious unmatching comparison. But you should go further into your research, killing each mob twice or more is exploiting. Last level exploit is moving your mouse all together.

I don't see any real reason why you would care on the subject since you trully belive people making new accounts/ip just to get a daily gift isn't bad, so why stress on it?

4. FuriaAlba

They probably made more revenue by people paying item mall items to trade for them items, they aren't the best ones for their respective slots and are free to farm in Kunlun (if the materials drop I don't know if they do). And also made a server packed for steam release which somewhat went in their favor I guess.
    I don't think they will ban anyone or maybe just a few people, close to what happend with GC first compensation package.

5. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

I'm sure they are not stupid enough to not discuss about the items properties before giving them out.

6. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Describe, "Unmtaching comparison". We're talking about making multiple accounts here, and if you do know HG/HI people, most of them have at least 2 accounts for farming.

And why stress about it? Because people won't stop complaining.

7. Shanad

Shanad New Member

If making multiple accounts is the plan of the majority then we have well explained why they (I mean all publishers) will never change this sucky drop rates of non-trash items.
    All the people addicted to be the very best player of all time (80%?) will continue to do so, multiple accounts means multiple money for the publisher so keep going guys, things will never change. You think you are doing the best for you and you are fooling yourself because the one and only really satisfied will stay the publisher.

8. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Huh? Are you a new born baby or what? Making games, buying games, re-publish games, is something you call , Business. Companies and Organizations have their own goals, and of course RedFox does too. However, RedFox's goals are not limited to making money alone, they are striving to give the best experience to the players. They need MONEY to improve the games. RedFox has staffs, staffs must be paid, staffs have their own "dependents". Games need to be improved and in order to improve games, a necessary amount of money is needed.

My point is, in the end, everything you do must at least benefit you. I mean, why people do something just for free? If it's not paid by money, maybe appreciation.

9. FuriaAlba

Un matching or unfiting should be the same idea, you are trying to compare apples with oranges to make it even more simple.

I can't see why anyone would make multiple accounts to farm when you can get any relevent ingame resource at any level difference. The only reasons would be to farm karma off some alts and/or to farm LL points, which most likely can get you banned for doing so. Other reasons would be mostly minor like storage, sellers or other stuff like that, can't think of them all right now anyway.

Like I already said that I doubt there would be many bans if any regarding people making multiple accounts to get clothing and belts but would make to much trouble in general regarding people that bought them, got them normally or just traded for stuff.

Maybe they made the event knowing this will happen, maybe they didn't notice the mistake to soon and decided to not do anything, only they know. I personally don't see it that big of a problem since their past events were based of item mall boxes and this was pretty much the only totally free event they hosted so far.

10. Zaitrey

Zaitrey Active Member

Ohh okay I got it now. Good point ^^

11. darkssimba1

darkssimba1 New Member

Hi there,

Now you are making new issues. "Make items that you get non storable and non tradable..." RedFox can't do that mate. They have no ability to fix or code anything in this game. Everything must go through developers in Korea. That take months to just re-code an item. Not good for business.

And why no point of making many accounts? Yin is a new server. Just make tons of accounts and start playing with the ones which have good starting items. Don't you think that's a good idea? How about selling those accounts on different forums which are everywhere out there? Even better. Ikr :p

12. Missytouka

Missytouka Active Member

Ppl make multiple accounts period to benefit themselves everyone main focus on this game is to benefit themselves. It's not a exploit everyone can do it you act like they doing the impossible. That's like telling someone they can't buy more then one lottery ticket cause you won't do it. Farming this event is not hurting anyone but little cry babies that complain about everything. Like I said ppl make loads account for their own reasons

Surya001 likes this.
  13. Surya001

Surya001 New Member

Nevertheless. Only stupid send ticket. And end up server almost empty like graveyard

14. Surya001

Surya001 New Member

What can you do ??? Two out of third of community is having 10 or more account. Maybe you should suggest ahri to restart all acct and make a better server.
    Our server is sick. Full of haters like you dude. Can u explain how you got flagged last time ???
    What have you exploited ? Instead of u busy minded and become haters. Tell ud why u got flagged last time goliax? And why they unflagged you.?
    U duplicated gold. OMG