[EVENT] Zombie Attack: Harlem Defense War

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, Oct 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Gourdy

[GM]Gourdy RedFox Games Staff Member

upload_2018-10-2_20-41-25.png
    Zombie Attack Harlem Defense War is back! An emergency signal once again has been transmitted to all the Rumble Fighters around the world that there are hordes of vicious zombies attacking the streets of Harlem.

Zombie Attack: Harlem Defense War
    • The number of zombie waves have been reduced for players to have a better chance of clearing the Zombie Attack: Harlem Defense War within the time limit.
    • Improved server lag in Zombie Attack: Harlem Defense War to decrease disconnection issues.
    • V skill is now able to cast while weapon items are being equipped, However, certain amount of HP will be reduced while casting the skill each time.
    Clearing the Zombie Attack Harlem Defense War will receive a Harlem Defense Chest

Zombie Attack Harlem Defense Chest Contents:
    upload_2018-10-2_20-37-50.png

upload_2018-10-2_20-38-0.png

Event Duration:
    October 2, 2018 – November 6, 2018 18:00 PST

Prize Distribution: Automated upon clearing the Boss Mode

Note: This thread is subject to change

Attached Files:

NeoStrayFox likes this.
  2. DeadKingProject

DeadKingProject Active Member

Boss mode is glitched. Sometimes my character freaks out and i cant hit anything Have to suicide

ughene likes this.
  3. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

This Bossmode is dumb tbh. Gotta spam exo skill to death and then verda coins lol. 605LUK and got 1 box...come on now. I've seen dude with 200-400 get 4chest easyyyy. Edit: Oh I'm getting 2-4 boxes. first game was just bad luck lol.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2018
  4. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Where is the other BM? With Frankie?

5. Facade

Facade Active Member

Please, have a heart and take out some of those useless rewards..what am I really going to do with venus slippers for 2 days?

6. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

If the only reason to try and open these boxes is for a super low CHANCE at getting a scroll i nor anyone will not commonly use then no thank youu.

Maybe if the boxes didn't cost anything to open and wasn't hell to play i would consider it.

Shini9ami likes this.
  7. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

100 free normal keys in coming.
    And Boxing SE is one of the best SE in my opinion next to Guem and Lucha, probably better.
    ---
    Also, recycle BMs that came out within the last 3-4 months should have something new for the players that already obtain the scroll. I don't really understand who is the target audience these updates are aiming at, is it new players? Old players? Rare collectors? Cash Item Wh0res? Idk. The updates are always all over the place, BMs, RC Boxes, RC Scrolls, RC everything, and nothing carat. They are set in a way where if you're an F2P player you have grind bm to get rare or new scrolls, which is annoying.

RC Update = Box, No key.
    Spending Carats on keys to open Bs Bm boxes for a bunch of trash in my inventory = Carat Update.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
    sanel50 likes this.
  8. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.