Face of Babybeast

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

I see many guys say with me "u won me 5-0 at HF" W T F, Ask FlameDemon "what is truth" dont big mouth at here like woman.
    Remember: i have lag more than u. 7/15 smash success

baby.jpg

2. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

always died by me many times but idk why u can bark won me 5-0 at HF with ur friends @@... hahaha. who need a truth story, pm FlameDemon ^^
    bb.jpg

bb2.jpg

3. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Are you ready to fight me in hefei dg8 it seems u can now beat a CK HYB? big question is CAN U BEAT ME? or you will make more ALIBIS and blah blah blah duel me i will accept all the terms that you want...... only 2 words you will choose YES/NO??

4. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

when u can play like a human, i will give u a chance

5. ReDeCkEr

ReDeCkEr New Member

Bukaken that is a hacked site DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT POST FROM HIM IT IS A SPAM HACKER WHO GOT ONE OF JASMINES LEAGUEMATES!!!!! AGAIN BUKAKEN THAT EVENT GET BANNER DRAGON IS GOING ON IS A HACKED SITE TO GET YOUR INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Just admit the fact that u fear me u scared of me... u will never ever gonna beat me....... u are stupid vietch worst than Procyon atleast him he tried his best.... u can never ever outsmart me.... just accept it DUEL ME YES/NO?

7. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

yea, i m so scare ur mouth at HF hahaha
    open ur eyes and see this pic
    scare.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
  8. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Requet troll..... ask everyone who you are... you never gonna duel me at all coz we all know your afraid to lose to me hahahaha that's the truth .

9. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

refuse is refuse, why shame ? u refuse like ur SOB refuse duel me when Grendicker cant give back bead tiger haha, u can win me? keep dreaming.... loser by VNs and i m a VN, it mean u admit u lose me hahaha.... so shame :)) :))

[​IMG]

10. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

I never lose to a noob vn like you u dont have my respect like the few others vn like Bryant... he is the only one who have guts... and you.. lol your a coward and afraid of me...im a vietches killer fyi

11. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

ur new char Abu hahaha, so shame when u must hiding at Guardian for power lvl hahahahaaaaaaaaa.
    p.s always remember my name shemale hahaha

[​IMG]

and see ur friends when down by my healer :))

[​IMG]

and see the face of ur idol when he crying like baby at HF :)) :)) :))

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 18, 2017
  12. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Look its a healer a pve char dont give a damm if he die multiple times but the fact when u die on my real pvp char 6x in 20 mins how u call that... lol pathetic wannabe pvper.. remember thanks to this game im earning $$$$$$$... im really too smart pvper.... u can kill that healer as long as u want hehehe but u will never ever killtm the one and only [BIA]Sheikh

atkuzis likes this.
  13. Unn4med

Unn4med New Member

newbies

14. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

BMW.jpg BMW.jpg BMW.jpg BMW.jpg well its about time... just remember Leon I am the one that fvcked you up nicely.....

15. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

who care about the guy so ill-bred like u? when u always fuvking inside ur head like u xxx with u r m o m hahaha... maybe u r w i f e c a n t g i v e u xxx like u wish hahha s h e c a n t b l o w f o r u r d i c k ???
    live at UAE but so poor and need money like beggar... so sad for u when i have been face off AbuSayyaf and [F]reestyle (new char) hahaha, call me daddy and i will send u free money........ like i donate my beggar..... i think u need play LOB class from this game, it style of u hahaha

SOB.jpg

ah, i forget, u know ABU it mean vietnamese ? hahaha, nice name like u put ur brother is SOB hahaha. I can understand more about u when u make some pics at HF and u put ur name, because u re only a guy so ill-bred hahaha. And only parents so ill-bred must have born some boys so ill-bred...

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  16. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Ephic Gang vs Me Alone but non of them Got me in the BattleField. find your name below A4dogs and My Vietches

Ephic 1 vs 6.jpg hahaha You are mentally retarded I just love the blessings I'm receiving right now.... guess what I'm almost getting a new car to add up all of those from 9dragons Western Union Money Transfer for my DownPayment.... even though I'm done I still enjoy the sound sooooooo good being called a LEGEND... Sayonara Vietches.... be like RQS he is the one of the most Smartest Vietch 9d Player he is all for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ be like him u wont regret like what I did now ^^

DeeDragon
    DemonGirl
    Procyon
    MrTreux
    Aan
    BMW750i
    Bobitbet
    drinkdrink
    OneEyeSnake
    Bryant
    OneEye
    Zehir
    SilverQueen
    3mConTrinh
    TeoKiss
    [Aang]
    JimmyDanny
    CandiceWA
    NhatLongSat
    JapeMethe
    PartyBoy
    [Best][Boy
    QueenKing
    Miyo
    MariNgoc
    Gywn

Bye Bye ALL....... i need to RIDE with my new Baby.. my car name is 9dVietches

Last edited: May 2, 2017
    Jyang123 likes this.
  17. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

see this pics and stop bark beggar hahaha
    2-0.jpg
    bark.jpg

[​IMG]

i admit that is A4W always wiped out ur band (BIA nob) and make u beg by VNs hahaha a loser from Tao to Yin server like PET (so poor like beggar) hahaha

Attached Files:

18. bracev

bracev New Member

everyone knows BMW750i is a dog with a BIG BIG mouth :)

19. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

You make me more laugh with your post it's not even your acct.. at least you should prove something that everyone can see and start cheering you but u don't. A group of A4W against 1 and you can't drop me. Shame haha. Did u see your name on that list... anyway everyone knows I fked u and ur leagur Alone....

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  20. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

Shame - Copy.jpg

When I was doing 1 on 1 with SilverQueen he came to the Rescue and Nuke him 3x Time all with critical Nukes Dusk PS and Tiger Nuke... he was Dead by 3 Nukes..... then more A4dogs come like 6 of them vs me alone... I ddnt bother about the rest I just aim on this pathetic mentally ill VIETCH BMW750i and I drop him 6x..in 20 mins of playing with them... he was willing to duel of people who he thinks he can beat them easily but he failed patheticly vs Oitza[RO] a full PVE char.... when I ask him for duels.... Alibis and trolls is where at his best......

I am the Baddest Meanest Vietch Slayer who plays this game... Sayonara Vietches

biadareuphong20 and Stereotyped like this.