Face of Babybeast

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Mar 31, 2017.

1. biadareuphong20

biadareuphong20 New Member

hahahaha, nice picture!

2. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

see ur face at here, relog like SOB (u know wtf it mean) hahaha (i swear i never know W T F is relog) hahaha.
    https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=nJFiMQI9zrk

and make new char but fail hahaha (so poor like begger from UAE with love :)) :)) :)) and have been kick out (like kick azz) from Guardian hahaha :)) :))

[​IMG]

so funny when a big mouth always barking like chin huahua but must admit lose by VNs =))
    so pain =))
    [​IMG]

Lose 2-0 at HF (cant won) and u must del nob char and sold out items hahaha, where ur mouth she male ?? hahaha full bead KL, cri pill but still sux and weak like woman hahaha 2-0 with (50% and 20% HP) by 1 guy dont have anything hahahha
    [​IMG]

p.s learn from 333myl and monkey when they beg me for grind and they must leave this game in honor, not like u... when u bring ur honor to chin huahua hahaha. Keep barking SOB

Last edited: May 21, 2017
  3. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

I don't need to ask or learn from any1. you piece of Vietch... post something of yours that will make you proud killing [BIA]Sheikh atleast non of you Vietches got me at this Publisher... tell Bryant to post his combat record and his 2 marked losses was all ME.... and you Vietch BMW750i your nothing but just a pathetic wanna be.

fero001 likes this.
  4. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

Lol...Hoaaammsss...at least we still in game and have no run from war like u :eek:, ur only piece of talksh1t :D, cant make BiA alive in game hahaha...and u runaway :rolleyes: , A4W still in game and own PvP ,.we have rules at GC and RF :cool: :cool:

5. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

u haven't proven anything yet deKing even at GC ur nothing.... most of BIA quit 9d especially the elite one... I am the only one left that fighting for the real BIA and I prove something on it majority of your member falls down on me alone. did A4W ruled out GC oh come on!!!! your dreaming are u? I already made money and im quite more interesting in making more... did u ever try to 1 on 1 against me? the answer is NEVER....

6. MyJustICE

MyJustICE Member

hahaha....whatever u'r mouth walk,...u has left game and nothing to do more,...only keep talking at forum without action hahaha,....keep Bark :) enjoy for A4W and Ally always making Rules at 9D times :cool:
    PS : A4W still on game and never walkout from game

7. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

his mouth at here :))

[​IMG]

maybe it del that char when it have my name in CR hahaha.
    p.s she m@le always bark, never do =)) =))

8. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

hahahah your dreaming. my char is a Legend...... in this publisher. [BIA]Sheikh True Killer of A4W vietches league don't dream about killing me Leon u will never ever ever can kill me in BattleField....

9. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

u blind ? where ur Abu ? it have been del when died by me ? hahaa u re only a barker in 4rums... and in fact ur band have been wiped out at redfox hahaha. maybe u use many many the dress of ur wife that why u dont know w t f is honor haha
    ur honor at here => I admit that i lose to VN players hahaha. i wanna like it but u re a PET, no need to like :))
    [​IMG]

10. HaroldBishop

HaroldBishop New Member

Wow this BMW guy has lost his mind, clearly playing this game too long has mushed his brain.

Honestly this is a video game, no one gives a ****, if you good at pvp why not play a game with proper PVP like BnS or WoW?

This game has the worse PVP I ever seen.

9d PVP = Get a few buddies all have over 25 buffs each, gang a player, take 20 minutes to kill him on his own, make a vid bragging how good you are at PVP, ******* pathetic.

11. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

BMW has never been good. Period.

Oitza a pver beat him, his response? "You're sharing gear". Many in-game have beat him.

9-Dragons pvp takes no skill what so ever, all you need is better gear than your opponent and a pack of people to win. That's why they gang 20v1 on 1 person and then video it and act good.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
  12. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member