Face off Master of Jasmine :))

Discussion in 'Art & Media' started by Zombiie, Jun 10, 2017.

1. santiago23751

santiago23751 Active Member

Toned it down? DarkAlan reported me, after i posted his ugly looking pics. Who are you? lol, do i know you? Have we ever talked? Probably one of those kids i use to violate in-game. You're a nobody, and will remain a nobody.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
  2. santiago23751

You're nothing more than a snitch, who reports people after being exposed. I exposed you, and will keep doing it. Keep posting those terrorist looking pics on your facebook, ***.

3. santiago23751

4. santiago23751

You're the biggest fraud in all these forums, haha. You're also dating women online you've never met and will never meet, stay being a virgin, terrorist looking boy. Keep attempting to bully people just to feel a sense of worth, trash.

5. DemonicSaber

DemonicSaber New Member

@DarkAlan lmao, you're over and didn't realize it yet. I'll let it sink in for u.

6. Hipnos

Hipnos New Member

Lol. I was there when NoMerCry and OneEyePuzzy and CuuC0ck was ganging on FD. FD took down 2 guys(JimmyDanny and SnowMan) outta 5 a4w members. Nice job cropping out the video to make yourself look good.

7. Zombiie

Zombiie Active Member

calm down guys, this is only a game, just for fun. i dont care about FD but i only want to say with him "dont lies ingame" i never pvp him but i hate him about he log in his hyb for kill all ppl at KL. that why some his friends leave jasmine and make Active band.
    to GO: where ur Faalleen ? hahaha, eat big my dmg to face, broken mouth and del it again ? so funny when a PET try to hiding with new char and grind hard but fail. cant borrow items/gear ??? So pain hahaha. Dont bla bla bla, im out game, idk what is it or something like that. try to live in ur past, it same u love shjt of ur idol hahaha
    faallen.jpg

8. santiago23751

Haha, that's not me. Truth is i still lead you 4-1.

9. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

relog like a pet ***** shut yo mouth I ain't even playing for over a year just trollin yo retarded ass haha go say everyone is me you a gullible moron peace out ****

10. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

sad thing is that no one I have met yet can go 1v1 w FD yet and win we joke about all these hardcore wannabes that fell off BiA and what was left of Bardo/Yin/Asura or whatever the other servers were LOL funny how A4W has and I mean HAS to GANG ppl they cant win otherwise LOL if they go 1v1 on someone they get owned and BMW dude really name yourself after a junk german car LOL no wonder your ****!

11. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

hell I am happy to see gloldenShower errr Sky on his back little ***** PKed ppl whom couldn't contend in KL on GC lame ass HEALER what did you go WARRIOR cuz you couldn't handle it XD

12. WhozUrDaddy

WhozUrDaddy New Member

first off DarkDummy for one I know you from the other publishers and you always get your **** wrong for ONE FD don't have a Hybrid LOL said w all the nurfing they did to them he refused to play one again! and Jasmine Harboring BiA players HAHAHA you are a ******** bro Jasmine has Celestial, KK, GF, BiA, UD, KM, LU, CD, etc. Jasmine welcomes all ppl but heres the thing DarkDummy THEY DONT PK or EVEN RETALIATE WHEN THEY ARE IN JASMINE! that shows how little your brain is! I mean for real! and if I DO remember right YOUR ASS WAS BIA and BIA ALLIED ON GC so what are you talking about Willis

13. SheikRulez

SheikRulez Member

No Matter how hard they try even 9 vs 1 they will never ever going to put me on the ground... 9 vs 1 JimmyDanny die lmfao.... look at BMW750i he is brave only with his puppet a4dogs but he was pathetic when I kill him 6x 6 vs 1 and focus only at him... View attachment 13696

14. atkuzis

atkuzis Active Member

words said by the guy acting like Blazen goldenSky and other people..... fake accounts mate get your head back into your **** where it belongs LOL only person that made like 20 different account on YouTube and 3 fake accounts of me on Facebook.... LOL shut your stupid ass up

15. santiago23751

I've come to respect bryant, Bad brother. BMW however is trash beyond measure man will never 1v1 we've all seen what happens when he does in hefei.

16. Czezry

Czezry Active Member

You on the other hand respect no one ,DarkAnal.

Stereotyped likes this.
  17. santiago23751

Speaking about yourself yet again, online dater? Where is your online gf, muslim boy?

Stereotyped likes this.