[FEEDBACK] Community Feedback Survey

Discussion in 'Notices' started by [GM]Toast, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bumpion

Bumpion Member

its interesting how everyone gets hyped up cuz of dis thread but none see that dis is just to make the cash cow live til 2020

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  2. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

This survey will be closing in a few days. If you want your voice heard, take part in our survey. If you do not see the options you want to see, make sure to take advantage of the "other" option where you can add whatever you want.

We will continue to release surveys for additional feedback in the future.

doston8, LordWiFi, LaniRF and 5 others like this.
  3. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

Ironic why wasn’t this something when this game first launched

LordWiFi, LaniRF, tamirtov and 2 others like this.
  4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Can you make a delicious french toast for everyone?

Cuz da fawkes guy should be hand out for everyone who take into survey af. 1 out of 10. You mean only 10 people gonna own da fakes guy? Ima sure everyone would cry to you or not gonna take survey because of da ugly cheap prize af.

LordWiFi and LaniRF like this.
  5. EvilMarvin

EvilMarvin Well-Known Member

It's cute how this community reacts to "sudden changes".

Remember when another exo/scrolls came out and were carats?
    Ya all praising RedFox and NimoniX like they gods and saying the same exact thing. "This game finally heading the right direction".

And now.... Where are we at??

Now with this community feedback survey.

I don't mean to be rude but its just gonna be the same exact thing as when another exo/scrolls came out.
    You'll get the "This game finally heading the right direction" and in 1-2 months top, we back to square one.

Now for actual change to happens. Let's be real, RedFox can't make NimoniX do sht.
    If we were even going to be heading the right direction at all, spenders prize distribution should probably been the first to be fixed.

IT TAKES 15 MINUTES MAX TO GIVE OUT PRIZES. WHY ARE YOU TAKING OVER ONE WEEK?
    This is proof you can't make nimonix do anything.

This thread is just to butter you up.

When spenders get approved by NimoniX before prizes are given out for previous spender, you know they don't have you in mind.

MILK THESE PLAYERS!

LordWiFi, LaniRF, tamirtov and 3 others like this.
  6. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

Another Avenger needs to be removed from the shop and from the players asap.

LordWiFi, Draygashi and HumoLoco like this.
  7. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

AMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. LegendarySheep

LegendarySheep Active Member

Interesting. I'm paying attention for now.

LordWiFi, BeeBee and Flamekiller like this.
  9. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

no dont come back here af.

LordWiFi and LegendarySheep like this.
  10. LegendarySheep

LegendarySheep Active Member

lmfaoooo Im just keeping my eye on it

LordWiFi and HumoLoco like this.
  11. Rigamortis

Rigamortis Well-Known Member

The same thing happened when we got to interview Nimonix in GC,
    Everyone thought change was coming, and it ended up being the same thing.

Actions speak louder than words.
    They need to be CONSISTENT with making the game better, not just giving us small **** here and there to pass by.

Spenders and event prizes should only take 3-5 days max to hand out.
    Its not like they are constantly working on the game anyways, so why does everything take so long to do.
    If Redfox is only off the weekends, you mean to tell me that in 5 days (40 hours) your doing so much that you cant take 1-2 hours to hand out spenders.
    Can't say your busy answering DQA cause those take 2 days - 3 weeks to be answered and its usually a couple sentences or less when you respond.
    Can't say your busy hosting events cause Fisticuffs is only on Fridays.
    Updates take 5-6 hours and all they add is boxes and a bossmode.
    Nimonix isn't making things better, but Redfox, your slacking.

Another thing, this 5 day rule **** is actually garbage, it won't stop chargebacks and you don't even protect us from scammers anyways.
    Why do I have to wait 5 days just to get scammed still.

AND we still haven't been compensated for that broken Sticker Event from last month.

LordWiFi, BeeBee, tamirtov and 2 others like this.
  12. BeeBee

BeeBee BeeBee

Spenders shouldn't be a thing in the first place. Sure I like the nice outfits I can make with the rewards but it has brought both the developers and us into an unhealthy mentality. Just like Blizzard throwing tons of money at Overwatch doesn't make it good as an audience sport, throwing tons of money at Rumble Fighter for the bigger part of a decade hasn't helped it improve.
    Yes the devs and host need money to continue to a service, but since the common opinion seems to be that they aren't working enough in distributing (relatively) valueless cosmetics then why are we paying them so much for little to no work on the game itself?

Can we just have more direct communication instead of fluff surveys that can be misunderstood by the community or the ones making it?

13. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

I think we broke the record of 'Fastest Prize Distribution'
    It took only 10 days instead of 9476 weeks! This sure was fast.

See you next time at the next spenders, thanks for watching!

BJJFromGJJ likes this.
  14. TrainerTyrese

TrainerTyrese New Member

And what do you suggest it to be replaced with? I highly doubt it will happen.

LordWiFi and LaniRF like this.
  15. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

I like the idea, but I doubt anything will change.

LordWiFi and BJJFromGJJ like this.
  16. LinkVision

LinkVision Member

This caught my attention but then I read the comments and the 30 person community of this game is worried about censorship & spenders... This game not going to be here 2018 summer.

The real issue is P2P connection server tings, if you fixed the actual gameplay issues I could make this game alive myself lmaoo. goodluck dayrooms

LordWiFi likes this.
  17. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

With a mfking better scroll lmao or just remove that t r a s h

18. NomNom

NomNom Active Member

More clothes and accessories; less godly scrolls and exos
    More perm gears and less timed items/boxes

overall I gave it a bad feed back in the end with no regerts*

19. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

I mean they can just keep boasting about being a '07 player or '09 player lmao.
    Plus Old Gen is not toxic, just something to make those egoistic players feel good about themselves. New Gen imo is pretty dumb, because people complain about new gens using new gen stuff, but if they are a new gen then they will know which scroll is actually better than another in certain situations. Lastly, you play league too? >:] Finally I found another player who plays!

20. MagnumChaos

MagnumChaos Clean Up Crew

Ok, Rumble Fighter isnt mainly Pay to Win lol, you see things like Another Avenger and Tactical Bow. That alone is strong enough to rekt anyone, next RedFox has been trying to equalize the balance between the RC and Carat items, by giving us the "Another" and "Custom" versions of exos and scrolls. AA is pretty strong, Phantom Core Custom good, skyhorn, etc.. About Gemming, gems can just be earned through BMing on the event bms or Al Hata/Dragon's Lair. I agree about enchants tho, enchants probably should carats, cause the game's RNG is bias against certain players (me). And we are trapped in the endless cycle of our Lessers failing at +3 and Masters at +5.

Bugs: some of these Bugs actually are more skill-based bugs than actual like bugs. Imagine if you were to take away air grabbing for an example, more players would leave the game cause air grabbing was a significant technique a lot of players use. Now some bugs and glitches such as, jumping out of grabs and double-jump glitch should be removed, because those ruin the game. Magnet grabs are debatable imo, I feel certain scrolls that are made to mainly grab should be magnetable.

Hacking, I mean I haven't seen any RC exploits or anything, (Carats eh), but RC is mainly RedFox's currency so they are doing fine on that part.

Avalon should not be purchased for carats and for one reason: It is designed and created to be paid for. Legit you know how much it cost to make a good Avalon, and lets say you have average RNG. 90 RC for 1 premium box, $10 is the minimum for RC, + you have to buy the Avalon, and Avalons hold up to like 15 gemstones so that alone is $20 dollars and remember, RNG to get A+. B+. C+, etc... Additionally, Avalons atm are not used for like increased exo dmg or healing etc... they are mainly used for stats, which cost a ton. Thats why I believe Avalon's should be where they are, because they define a premium item.

Verda's coins are easy, just log into the game and you get those lol.

Saver and Assassin should not be carats. There again, another premium made item, that is 100% optional to buy. Saver and Assassin, esp. Assassin does not effect much of the game. Saver: Something that basically allows you to do a few tricks with, dodges ground-hit, and get up faster. You realize Saver is extremely predictable if the player spams it, most likely leading to a grab/combo.
    Assassin, legit only is good if you have crit on your set, that's it..... Adds extra dmg to your crit, and a little LITTLE bit of crit chance.... you can just get a magic stone and apply crit to your set for that.
    Lastly if these things were carats, imagine how many players will just be switching in and out of the classes cause one is apparently better than the other. You might as well allow players to buy both of best worlds at that point.

I've already explained the Old Gen vs. New Gen thing.... look a bunch of players who played back in the day complain about new scrolls, but they end up buying the new scroll anyway. You wanna know how i know this. Cause OGP only let people transfer 30 items.... you think players from OGP only had 30 items??? No. Meaning they def had to buy some GameCampus stuff, and eventually be on par with the new meta scrolls in RF. Old players aren't dumb, they know that if they don't get the new item they won't be winning games that easily, no matter that the skill is. Though, I understand what you mean, Old Gen like i said I just for old players to be recognized as a "Back in the Day this was this" as if anyone cares, New Gen to old players is basically, "Look at all these young kids and their futuristic technology, making life easier". Think of it as a Old Granny flip phone and a Teenager on their iPhone.

And lastly for you guys who say, if yall owned Rumble Fighter and can make it better, you can just apply to become a GM. Though remember, when you go to work somewhere, you actually have to leave the house. This isn't a couch potato job. Though maybe RedFox should be operated from homes, I think a lot of people will want to become RedFox Staffs then.

Anyway that's just my thoughts on this little forum discussion, I'm not too interested in back to back conversations on forums to let's keep it to a minimum. Hmu on League if anyone plays IGN: Legãcy

Keep on Rumbling RF Players! :)

(Dang, I dun made a essay, now I look like a nerd..... tfw you analyze RF more seriously than your own homework.)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    LaniRF likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.