For some

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lidiaanamihai, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Lidiaanamihai

Lidiaanamihai Active Member

This is my answer for the people that are telling me to get cancer and die in this friendly game:)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Lidiaanamihai

RedFox, If everyone is breaking the rules, it does not make it right. This song is for you :)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Lidiaanamihai

This is for my friends who understand why and what is going on :)

4. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

What the environment of the 9dragons became? Exactly ”dog” eat ”dog” mentality of @JaydenLi is coming into place ...
    I can not even imagine we got so toxic to wish someone to make cancer and drop dead over a game. Is there a way to save it and change this ? All is about education in the end.

5. Lidiaanamihai

There is a war at the moment in Tao. A few are fighting many over breaking the rules. And the few will win because their cause is right. Is not over a game, at some point some people will loose a lot of money. Thus the "love" words:)

And RF is doing nothing to help btw. They have people "undercover" :) but that s about it. They are actually rewarding rule breakers by taking them in their team. Dont ask for names cause if I give you names, I will break the forum rules by "calling out" staff members.
    This is one of those situations when you are not allowed to scream "Rape" when you see one because the police will arrest you for disturbing the public:)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  6. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

sadly yes, the auto-farmers control the market and any instance that is seen to be taking cash away from their pockets, they jump and try to attack you like you're about to do something inhumane.
    try to make affordable and playable for all new and veterans..you're seen as *bad* and have to be killed. its all about making money off this now and not simply playing the game.

7. Lidiaanamihai

Cleaning bots is just a side effect of our fight. Did you see any in kl lately? :) Our target is somewhere else.

8. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

I do not know in detail what is going on Tao, but as an outsider observer you have a powerful story behind you, the story that a weak hero become strong to protect and help others, exactly the story of a wuxia novel on which this game is based. You already come so far doing that so I am sure you will make it this time too.

We live trouble times macro and micro, with health and economic crisis outside that reflects in our families and work environment and also on our passions. So it is like a double or triple war for most of us. Seems that you hit a hot spot of war in game and that also fights backs. The vets know that it is a interest group that wants to monopolize the game in order to make profit and try to trash out and destroy those who opposed. Now, when outside income is shorter and the base of those who pays is lower, the fight will be a hell, but maybe it is also a good time for them to perish and other ”era” comes to 9d.

I wish you good luck !

9. TouchMyTralala

TouchMyTralala Member

I don't really enter KL as much due to the constant stupid pk going on and idiotic chaos over who gets what etc monopoly going on

10. Lidiaanamihai

I might be guilty for the pk part.
    :)

Last edited: Jun 17, 2020
  11. JaydenLi

JaydenLi Active Member

Lol First if all, don't be mentioning my name in comments every again unless I am apart of the conversation. Secondly, the dog eat dog mentality was not my initial approach to 9D, I eventually adapted to what 9D has become, dog eat dog :)

12. Killimanjaro

Killimanjaro Member

Can you do something about the one who monopoly the 4 bosses for BM pass in Tibet? For the bots, you can find a lot of them in East/West temple of LL in weekend golden time event, they are really annoying :(

13. Lidiaanamihai

Can't pk in those areas.