[Forum Event] Player Profile!

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Gourdy, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReiSuzuya

ReiSuzuya Active Member

I nominate @Mamika. She's been a wonderful person since the day I met her. She wants to try to change RF for the better the best she can, she's a trusted trader among many, amazing guild leader, and can be that friend you need when you think you have no one else to fall back on. She's always worrying about her friends and guildmates and tries to keep them from harm of others. Now I'm not going to say the entire community likes/loves her, but there are many that always ask me how is she or what's she's doing and that to me speaks for itself don't ya think?

Love ya girl hope you win x3.

tinytinytintin and Mamika like this.
  2. UndertaleSUCKS

UndertaleSUCKS New Member

I nominate, @iHumza, with much love.

Being friends for over 3 years now on Rumble Fighter, I think my honourable mention would be Humza, or by forum name, @iHumza. He's very friendly and plays a lot with me. Whenever I get bullied on RF, he's always got my back. He never gives up on Rumble Fighter no matter how hard they fail. He doesn't care about spenders, but instead he takes the time to gift others with his hard earned credits/carats. Being awfully nice, he should be the one I nominate, because he represents leadership and friendship. Also being very kind-hearted to the community with no slangs and just compliments.

All the best to you.

tinytinytintin likes this.
  3. Queen

Queen Well-Known Member

I nominate @Myrus because he is hilarious. He might be rude and harsh sometimes, but that's just him. He always trying to beat someone on glacier, but he a tryhard anyway. He went from a mooner to being a glacier player, like a tryhard. He tries to be nice to people, until they come for him. Which most people do since he is very open about himself. People don't seem to like that around here I guess.

tinytinytintin, Myrus and Yusuke like this.
  4. Mitsuke

Mitsuke Clean Up Crew

I nominate @RigamortisJr For always being there for me when i need someone to chill with and talk to, he always answers questions i have and helps me if i need something, he also invites me to rooms when i ask.

5. RammersRUs

RammersRUs Member

I nominate @Mitsuke he's a very good friend of mine and iv'e known him since the very beginning.He's a nice guy and everyone likes him. He will always be a good guy no matter what people say to him he always likes to help people in need.
    All of the qualites of an amazing person! He's a good person in and out of the game and he really puts a smile on anyone he talks with. He's a really funny guy and will always be there for you if you need him. You can always count on Mitsuke! <3

6. Kheezus

Kheezus Member

I nominate @GodLevel. Ever since day one he has made RF fun for me and people around us. He's a funny dude and always includes people in his videos and events. I think he would be a great nominee just because of how fun and caring he is for the RF community.

GodLevel and tinytinytintin like this.
  7. Myrus

Myrus Well-Known Member

I believe @Queen deserves this title more so than anyone. She has been through a lot not just in this game but her everyday life. However, deep deep deep down in that thick interior lies a beautiful heart and a stunning personality. In which not all of us get to see about Nique. She has been called every name in the book, but to this day she is still a strong and intelligent woman. Let's not forget she is the Demolition Queen who put "self- titled" players on their backs! aha.

Good Luck! to those who participated.

tinytinytintin and Queen like this.
  8. Sovereign

Sovereign Well-Known Member

I nominate @SiriuslyBlack because he is a good friend of mines and has dropped out of school to play RF full time so whenever I am in need of someone to play with he is there.
    funny and cool 2 be around
    2 bad he gets ddosd alot cuz hes gey

tinytinytintin and SiriuslyBlack like this.
  9. Loner

Loner Well-Known Member

I'd like to nominate @LastGoD .

Been my day 1 brody since 2nd grade. Almost as real as me, if not the same. He excels greatly at this game in terms of skill and knowledge. I might as well say he is the best newcomer to this game than of anyone who I've come in contact with. He's had my back throughout whenever someone comes at me wrong, or when I'm in a deep hole. I'm always there for him, too.

Real recognizes real.

Flagged and tinytinytintin like this.
  10. DinoRF

DinoRF Member

I Nominate @Grivmas ,Why?
    -I've never ever seen him arguing with others .
    -Best RF vids editor ( won some events )
    -When i've meet him 1st time couple years ago we were at same skill lvl, after couple months i had no chances vs him ( In my opinion he is best EU player )

tinytinytintin and Yusuke like this.
  11. JesusChrist

JesusChrist New Member

I nominate @omgitztrini because he is a pretty chilled guy. We had some of the best experiences ever since OGP days. That's my demo/ glacier buddy

12. phienex

phienex New Member

i nominate OneKind he's a pretty nice guy unless you lag i guess he despises lag...
    not to mention disconnecting and people not disconnecting. loading times... etc just the norms..
    but anyway's he's a nice feller and he's helped me out a fair bit he's also pretty good at rf in terms of skill (does not stat at all rip against stats lol)

tinytinytintin, SoLoud and Ayato like this.
  13. rfSexy

rfSexy Art Potato & Clean Up Crew

I nominate ign: Shadow cause he's probably one of those thirsty people who PMs his whole buddy list when there's a vote thing that he entered in and he wants to win. Lmao jk. :)

i vote Trophy (forum name) to be featured cause he's a nice friend and we're still cool after all these years. :eek: Also a bonus because he's a demoer. :D He's a fun person to be around and joke around with. ;)

Last edited: May 3, 2016
    tinytinytintin, SoLoud, Ayato and 3 others like this.
  14. ItsTour

ItsTour Clean Up Crew, Scroll Masters Champion

I nominate @Rugei simply because flames you no matter if you're Enemy or Foes. Also my love for her is vaster than the seven seas. If my love for her were a leaf I'd have a whole forest. xd rawr. oh ye and she gimmie stuff

LAWL GIFT ME FOR PARTICIPATING

tinytinytintin, SoLoud and Ayato like this.
  15. Hydra

Hydra New Member

I nominate @Nature. He is one of the, coolest, nicest persons I have ever met. It doesn't matter how good he is, he never brags, complains, or judge other people on Rumble fighter. He will invite you to his rooms and make sure you get a spot in it. He is a legit trader and gifter. He is not a sore loser like a lot of the people in RF, after every battle he'll say, "Good Game! or Nice Try!" never, " You ****! or LMFAO YOU NOOB, GET GOOD!" Most of the people in Rumble Fighter believe this community is bad, but Nature can change it. I'm pretty sure his buddy list is filled, but even if no one else believes that he is a GENUINE LOVING PERSON, his gift box has 13 pages, most of them are under the "Sent" tab. I remember one time when he had 600k carats and he made a room and gifted so many random people, I don't know what else you would call that, but I would call it love and trying to get everyone a fair chance on the game. And even though many of those people didn't thank him, he is still gifting to this day. I was on Nature's buddy list since I was a level 7, now I'm a level 21. Throughout that whole time, he practiced with me, taught me, and trained me to be good. I was never always a good learner but he never gave up on me. He could of told me that I was hopeless and left me there. But no he stood with me the entire way and even gifted me as soon as I met him. He put others above himself. I didn't really know Nature in OGP but in Gamescampus and RedFox, he gave up his time of playing and helped me along with lots of other people. I really think Nature should be nominated as a outstanding player! It is not all about how good you are, but also how you treat other people and how their personality really is. I would really like to meet Nature in person and I don't know how old he is, he never mentioned, but I know he would have the same personality as he has in Rumble fighter. He may or may not have 100 hours, you guys will just have to ask him! Nature, thank you for your generosity not just to me, but the whole RF community!

16. Senpai

Senpai Member

Mm.. I nominate @kimmiex, Hence the fact that she's kinda well known around the RF community. She's actually hella funny to be around, as well as being pretty generous. Not to mention she's pretty much a savage to anyone, Overall she's a hilarious person with a great personality. Even though she tortures her lil nephew, She's still great. ˙͜ >˙
    ( Plus I'm her lil strawberry shortkake. )

Last edited: May 4, 2016
  17. DannyPhantom

DannyPhantom Mastermind

i'm a bit late i see lol but as yusuke has a gazillion nominations i'm going to nominate my good friend @Kayden .
    He's a super cool guy and an amazing artist. He's helped me out immensely on past projects and a legit trader whenever that came around. Very trustworthy, genuine, and helpful when needed plus he's contributed to the game already by having a few of his own suggestions be implemented and a bunch of great ones awaiting recognition.
    All around an awesome dude :)

18. Kriminal

Kriminal Member

I nominate my buddy @Ayato because he is such a cool guy and he helps you out with what ever he can. He likes to speak the truth as well. Choose this guy to be the first player profile for RedFox!!!!!!!!

Last edited: May 5, 2016
  19. Pojep

Pojep New Member

Ign skava
    He is xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Have same hobby's like me and he's my cousin! XD got some skills but he's ez :D
    Also he got fking annoying exo phantom sht xDD

20. Sunako6

Sunako6 Active Member

I nominate @BlazingWolf9
    She is the comedic relief to a very serious and most of the time sad show that I am in. She brings a positive aura to the guild Rain and have good potential. Her, Kick, and Shana are the ones that keep me going in RF. I envy her for how much of an amazing person she is, if any one in Rumble Fighter could have a shot of winning this event, It'd be her. Thank you, Blazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.