Game dying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by headduty, Apr 28, 2020.

1. headduty

headduty New Member

Just went thru a bunch of forum posts and saw the only people talking about the game dying are the ones who stay in the forums most LMAOOOO why y’all tryna make ppl quit when u always here

also shoutout to all my brothers who came back bc of quarantine I’ll miss you come august

2. VelvetJoy

VelvetJoy New Member

We need to stop those msg!

3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

We been talking about the game dying for like 3 years.

DirectorSuspense likes this.
  4. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

3 years ago people were full of bs the game isnt dying
    this time it actually is but the servers are cheap aslong as a couple people keep spending a few hundred a month this is gonna drag on a long time. imo the last hope (maybe after it dies here) should invest in making this a facebook game. Fb is garbage I dont use it except for a few games, but ive seen it revive tons of games as it spreads quick. If this game can run on a pentium 2 pc from 07 it can run on fb. Steam didnt work because steam is flooded and its not advertised. Also can put insentives built in like rewards for posting about the game, refering people, so on. At this point only way to revive pc download rf is a large update then paying a streamer a few grand and hope for the best.

Also a auto connect feature to any game that has a open slot available and a upgrade to 6 rounds as a option so down time is redeuced during the none ready wait forever bs (spawn dead till next round or que with 6-8 other people searching and auto start) wouldnt hurt.

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Always listen the rumors. They are always true and shit happen.

I wonderful what RedFox think about steam would help them to boost ppl on rumble fighter. I am totally done.

Weak ass adverting for Rumble Fighter that RedFox has made. I pray RedFox dont listen that fake rich ass scammer suggestion cheap shitty algorithm.

Google is a powerful tools, they could've use code from google and invest it on google to suck their dick to adverting this dead ass game. Yet RedFox listen a foolish person.

6. DirectorSuspense

DirectorSuspense Active Member

I'm seeing so many threads starting with "This game is dying" or "game is on its last legs" as if the news is new. The games done for man how are certain people only seeing this bow LMFAO

HumoLoco likes this.
  7. ShinoAburame

ShinoAburame New Member

This game is dying but we could use the card Game Reincarnation!