GG GUAN BETTER LUCK NEXT BATTLE JINS

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by ExpectNoMercy, Apr 15, 2017.

1. ExpectNoMercy

ExpectNoMercy Active Member

Credits: to my Campers who set shields and stone i just went there 1 minute before stone regen and last hit the stone:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    S00884.JPG S00885.JPG

RawBerry likes this.
  2. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

The fujin must have been to much for ya, so you needed to come after the smaller clan to get your rocks off. GG you all need the stone more then we do anyways ^^

3. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

4. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

Remember his post about not letting his faction get bullied? So now he's bullying your small numbers to show you guys that he can. Kinna sad though. GG everyone.

5. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

yeah...having your stat-bugged minion doing the camping really is a big help for you guys...
    well, there's no honor on defeating the weak anyways...
    it just goes to show that you guys can't handle fujins that's why you picked an easier catch...

RawBerry likes this.
  6. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

@ExpectNoMercy, can we make a request? Can (oLD) ViRaL SkOoL take a screen shot of his stats while not wearing any gears/deco/pet/mount/buffs so we can see the extent of his "unintentionally" bugged up stats? And then have @Ultratus calculate his validity?

7. Christianity

Christianity Member

Jins always in nega and fujins are always safe.
    I dont know why jins always helping fujins in attacking guans.
    You guy are on allies but bad things always happen on jins.
    JUSTICE PLEASE!!

PS.Thank you on a jin player who was a VGM of Warriors.
    He/she really helps me a lot in making jins stone 20% HAHAHA

8. Christianity

Christianity Member

Ohforreal ? why you jin guys always on the skirt of fujins ?
    Dont tell that words in guan again, cuz you cant nega us in a 1v1 hsb

9. ExpectNoMercy

i really dont want to get your stone bcoz i pity your faction but you always keep helping fujins hitting guans shield and most of all still doing hacking so thats your punishment..

10. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

well, actually we are just at yang for CP since benj is off, i ordered for our guys to just go CP hunting and go kill reds before benj log in and give his commands...never really tot some of our guys go for the shields or help fuj this time...even when we discovered that there are some campers in our map we stayed on defensive - nice tactics on that part...btw, you guys complain and boycott HSB when we have a full alliance attack with fuj, then when most of us jins try to be neutral, you guys go for our less populated/defended faction, then boast about it in the forum? don't talk about "punishment" hanessa coz' you really want to take our stone from the start...
    too bad most of our big boys are off, lame >.<...

RawBerry likes this.
  11. ExpectNoMercy

SOME jins still hacking and kills my 3 catas dont blame guan if they get mad
    i already put arrow on it incase you cant see the hackers
    17976700_120300003199337530_517272135_o.jpg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  12. Ultratus

Ultratus Member

Hello everyone. I actually messaged some jins to stop attacking. So they just pvp with us at Yang and killed some afk Guans yang at around 40 min mark in HSB time.
    Some Jins still went inside but that was just 1 or 2. Fujins just wanted guan 1st shield to be open so guans can be preoccupied in Ziming. I tried reaching you for your opinion but you didn't reply.
    Guys please, use the word "some." It really makes a huge difference. No one wants any hacking. I'm sure most players just want to enjoy the game, but these hackers are plaguing all 3 factions.
    Anyway, here's my message if you still haven't seen it.
    [​IMG]

RawBerry likes this.
  13. Ultratus

Ultratus Member

False: Guan: You fujins and jins tolerate hacking.
    False: Jin: It's you guans that tolerate bugging and hacking!
    False: Fujins: ViRaL promote bugging and hacking in their guild.

All the above are the false. These are the mentality that some of the people in this community have. Guys, let's just all get along. Most of us don't want hacking to break the game. Let's not blame each other and grow a grudge/resentment. All of us should promote and thank each other. The more we try to push each other away, the lesser the population/fun becomes.

Abelong7 and RawBerry like this.
  14. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Nah bro, you NEED our stone! Hasn't been a decent player come crawling out of Guan town unless they got a Glitch/Hack to try out or take advantage of.

Anyways take care i'm going to go back to earning my keep the LEGIT way, stone or no stone. ^^

15. DarkSky

DarkSky Member

Go cp in yang but they kill only guan's then hitting shields ... so you want us to watch your buddies play around ?

Shirro likes this.
  16. ExpectNoMercy

Nah you guys keep attacking guan shields from the start look how some jins destroyed our shields and now we got your stone your reason is PVP only? do i look dumb S00879.JPG S00880.JPG S00881.JPG

17. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

So because a few tigers out of the 9 of us pinged their little shields on purpose or maybe accident, they somehow went back in time to plant a few campers in our maps.... But they was totally NOT planning to take it till AFTER that happened psh please.

RawBerry likes this.
  18. RawBerry

RawBerry New Member

I think they are saying that they attacked you guys from the beginning but stopped at 40min in. Since Benj left, they just PVP in yang at 1 hour hsb time. And a couple went to ziming to attack but it not the main force of jin. And someone tried to reach you but you didnt reply?

19. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

well, can't control SOME (2~3 i think) of our guys if they really want to participate an event or really hates guans...tho some of us really just killed all reds they see right after the bridges...come on hanessa, don't use a pathetic excuse that WE forced you guys to take our stone and it was not on the plan coz' you yourself planted those campers in the first place...LMAO

admit it bud, you guys really and always will try to take our stone coz' we are less defended and if we try a REAL ALLIANCE again, you'll go sulk on your town AGAIN calling all virals to boycott HSB and complain AGAIN that it is 2v1..pfft...smh..LMFAO

3rd88888, RawBerry and SociopathSid like this.
  20. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

i am ready to get video evidence of the Guan and get him removed from game if it is bug he is bug abusing, but i think its hacks personally no player should be able to tank 15 20 players on his own

[​IMG]