Gm please can you explain relic purpose ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by begar2, Jun 11, 2019 at 3:51 PM.

1. begar2

begar2 Member

Hi GM please i would like to ask you why do we have in game GOKU, FOX and other relics higher then 3 ??? Or even 10 like on picture . Its joke ? or its for fun ? or its jus some mistake or why is it there ? Because those relics is immpossible to get. If i am counting it wrong please correct me.

I will suppose that goku fox and other relics are not only for Top 3 players or Bromance BOTers.
    So lets say we will have chance to get some goku.
    So according to creating there is approximately 10% chance to craft relic 5 , 15 , 20 . We all know how are rates here we can simply fail with 70% chance etc but for simplicity lets count 1 of 10 is succes .

So to get
    LVL2 goku = 10x LVL1 goku
    LVL3 goku = 10x LVL2 goku => 100 lvl1 goku
    LVL4 goku = 10x lvl3 goku => 1000 lvl1 goku
    LVL5 goku = 10x lvl4 goku => 10000 lvl1 goku
    LVL6 goku = 10x lvl5 goku => 100 000 lvl1 goku
    LVL7 goku = 10x lvl6 goku => 1 000 000 lvl 1 goku

Lets say that success is better so to get lvl7 i will neeed for example like 200 000 goku lvl1 ( nah succes isn t better ussualy its worse) .

So even if it would be 100% drop rate from regular mobs witch can be killed by anybody not only by Top 3 players who are earning $$ by gathering this stuff and selling that to others ( nice job RF you are loosing money and players (not banning botters like "bromance" )) its still impossible.

So please somebody tell me if i am wrong with calculations , if there is some other way with gathering those items or GMs please explain whats point of those crafts ? Because if its like this so you can implement some other stuff for decoration with for example 1 000 000 dmg 1 000 000 crit dmg 1 000 000 resist and crafting will be only 255 ultimate tablets and 1% chance . It will be the same

Thank you

Attached Files:

• kl.png
      kl.png
      File size:
      161.4 KB
      Views:
  2. tranyennhien

tranyennhien New Member

"Bromance" too famous haha. What can people like you do? just cry? "Bromance" is just players like everyone else. Only we have a good team. Go to the game and pk us, be confident you can do it. haha

3. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 Member

We dont need to pk u we wont buy anything from you. Good luck making $

4. tranvinhloc

tranvinhloc New Member

There is one thing that weak people do, that is to sit there and envy others better than you

5. begar2

begar2 Member

Ok guys forget bromance PK and other stuff. Lets talk about those relics. There ia a serious problem. Those relics are imposible to craft so lets GM explain that

6. Nekolady313

Nekolady313 Member

the problem is, all this new players comes to try out the game, but when op players like you guys and not just you guys, theres alot of op players such as rqs etc, and the new players cant get any gear, so they end up quitting, its all bec every single person is trying to sell them for real money. theres just no way in hell a fresh player can take on you guys that's been playing for 3 years+, this game is now ppl way of making a living in real life.

PS RED FOX do something.

7. begar2

begar2 Member

Its not even about new players. There is no new player show be playing this. Its mostly about those who plays this years and still can t get a shlt. Yea thats the problem as well. But this cretion list is completely insane and impossible.
    And as you said they are camping that 24/7 and when they are sellig something they just type = "Only for $$" only paypall . So nice move RF cuz some stupid ppls are donating those dolars to them not to you . What about to thing about that ?

8. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

Hainan island will have debuff such as atk speed, movement speed and dmg. The relics are there to counter those debuffs, if you think it's annoying with pheonix debuff then oh boy.

Yes maybe the relic create rate could be better, but this game has always been a player driven economy. And when players get to decide the prices they will always want to control access to those monsters/items. Just gotto live with it simple as that.

9. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Active Member

Making level 10 relics takes a while, but not impossible to make.

You also don't know that when succeeding any level of the relics you can get a "bonus" success that jumps to the next level for which you have tried to make. Example try to make a level 2 relic, upon success you get a level 3, same if you try to make a level 3 you can get a level 4 and so on, the higher the level of the relics, the higher the tendency to get this bonus jump, similar to disassemble for weapons or when you upgrade a weapon (orange PS> hermit >Heaven)

Sure, it would be great to have a different way to get level 1 relics so people don't have to camp bosses that take a while to spawn and making it generally balanced for everyone, but this will probably be implemented in a couple of years, unless new pet system gives a box that gives random level 1's.

RingoChan likes this.
  10. begar2

begar2 Member

You wrote it nicely when you succed you will get jump. But for lvl 7 you need like 1 milion of lvl 1 1kk!!! . So lets say chances are great and you need only 10 000 insted of 1kk Still 10 000 ??? its 39 Stacks of those relic. Lets divide it by 3 still its 13 Stacks of those relics so its insane. Yea you can have lvl 8 by jump but first you need few thousands lvl 1 to get a shot.

You still think thats ok ? I would say fine if that would be common drop from mobs but its from Goku farmed 24/7 so tell me how is it possible. Even stupid piece of steel is hard to get 39 stacks just dropping from mobs so how do you want make lvl 10 goku .

So thats why i want GMs to explain that

11. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Active Member

Honestly on average you probably need somewhere between 2000-2500 relics to make a level 10, there's 5 instances of each boss at any given time on the map, they respawn at about 2 hours between kills, that's around 12 spawns/day, let's say 10 for a better number, that's about 50 bosses of each type/day so about 2 months work of 24/7 farming to get a level 10 set on average, this of course depends on luck on case by case scenario, so there's always room for higher numbers required. In cases for level 6-8 this is generally lower as one would expect, but again, it's down to luck.

I already mentioned that having the posibility to get level 1 relics in a different form to be a good alternative (for 2 reasons mainly), but I personally doubt that would happen anytime soon, the most we got was aniversary gold coin exchange for level 1 chests.

In an unrealistic format if there would be no fails and only bonus jumps you would need only 64 level 1 relics in that case, if there would be no fails but no bonus jumps the number goes high by alot for a level 10, which is 1024 level 1 relics.

Also, on Korea they have a resource trade in which you can get level 7 relic directly, depending of which of the 4 you want you would need 4 Wrath material + a upgraded relic (we don't have it yet) in which you could exchange for a level 7 without any chance of fail (not really a good trade considering what other stuff they have that requires Wrath materials).

I don't consider it normal, but this is what we have.

RingoChan and begar2 like this.
  12. Gawda

Gawda New Member

What does 9D korea has that we don't? is there new weapon and armor set?

13. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Active Member

There's plenty we don't have, no need to think to much about it.

14. xckritx

xckritx New Member

Hello. You raised the topic of crafting relics. I will tell you that we kill bosses 250-252 lvl, having a level of 244-246. This is quite difficult. Therefore, the cost of relics is high. I do not sell relyavii for dollars, and I think that you need to ban gold sellers. The game gives a small chance to improve the relics for the next level in order to prolong the interest of players in their farm.

Now let's talk about 9D Korea. Korean Server has gone far forward from us. And when the update of the KL touched them, they also had problems with crafting relics, later the developers took into account the complexity of the extraction of relics. Now they have several ways to get them. We also expect future updates with a high level of relics. We need to wait for the receipt of this content.

Now a question for you. Did you put in as much time and effort to be like the top 20 players of the server 244-246 lvl. Did you go the Potala dangeon farm to get God of Wind, God of Rain, lvl 1,2,3 set clothes blodsorcerer, farm or Infinite dangeon and temple dragons to get and improve the flag of chaos for lvl 1,2,3. Do you farm now Infinite dangeon to get the ultimate tablet, farm bosses KL Sacred to get KL beads ordinary?

So now I will tell you, if you do not do any of the above, then please stop flooding the forum and write that it is not possible to play. You just want to easily get what we produce with great effort. My friends and I farm bosses while sleeping only 3-4 hours a day.

Regards, Hitsugaia!)

Dragy likes this.
  15. begar2

begar2 Member

Sleeping 3-4 hours because of farming this game ? Seriously you have to find a treatment and i don t mean it as insult . I mean it as good advice. Yea believe me from acclaim till now i have spent many months of farming and crafting and failing. And no i don t want it free i want it with normal effort and normal chance.

I have a personal life GF , work , free time family etc (like normal healthy people ) and game supposed to be funny and relaxing not addiction with months of stupid punching. I am asking for some equality and improving game experience and mostly i wanted some clarification from GM. So for example if there will be update with other ways to upgrade so GM could write it or so.

But no problem i can move to other games not this . RF lost already so many good players and some of them heavy spenders with this attitude . So what i can be another person and nobody will miss me and i will not miss this.
    If i will feel that i miss game i can be back and play a little until RF disgust me so np.

And mainly if i ask some improvements or just simply some information to improve game its for all not only for me.
    Still if is better for you spent your life or lifesavings for this prehistoric bugged game your choice i don t argue with you

16. xckritx

xckritx New Member

Well, since you understand everything. I just want to explain once again that in order to just go in and have fun here, you don't need either relics or anything else. Just go run a couple of dangeons, kill a couple of mobs, try to kill a couple of players. You don't need high level relics for all this. Relics for those who like to play a lot, be nervous at creation, get lucky or fail, sharpen or break, die or kill me, a rare drop will fall or not. I play for these thrills. If I had received all this very easily, I would have long since quit the game, since I would not have experienced any emotions.

17. xckritx

xckritx New Member

Š’egar2, i have 1 question for u. What ur lvl? I think, l can help u. What ur time now?

18. begar2

begar2 Member

My lvls was HI12 HI8 HI7 when i deleted chars now its only HI1 and HG. Its not important. First we are out of topic but it probably doesn t matter GMs will ignore this cuz they are responsing only to stuff what is suitable for them nvm...
    As you said go dung , kill mobs kill people BUT why ?
    Here is where you miss the point doing High lvl dungeons require relics $$$ second PC for healer spending money etc.
    Nvm i don t need it. Doing dungeons why ? Dungeons almoust in every game is about collecting items and gears and here ?
    You will do dungeon like example SRS red 100x and you will get completely nothing :D so whats the point? Go VOH COF without event and league buff you will get 0 beads .
    Go CC dung you will get liek 3kk extra ....
    Spent 4 months like me on Tigers in KL and get 0 bead .
    So i am sorry when i am asking a little extra reward for many hours and $$ effort because i don t want to make this as my life goal.

Please take all those posts as constructive criticism and my opinion. I m not trying to argue with you or others. I accept your ideas as well

19. ACAB1312

ACAB1312 Member

Not to mention GMs not banning auto grinders because the league that they are from buys a lot of CC from them lmao talk about pathetic

xckritx and begar2 like this.
  20. xckritx

xckritx New Member

I do not have two computers. And I was lucky to knock out three KL beads from bosses. The fact that you are unlucky does not mean that others are so bad. I farm with friends, they all live in completely different countries, we have a language barrier. In order to go to dungeons, a team is needed, not a second computer. I also agree with you that failure happens more often than success. But if I give you the opportunity to kill the boss, I am 100% sure that you alone will beat him for a long time and almost 99% that you will not kill him. Since your level is low and after the boss kills you 40-50 times. You will understand that you first need to farm other places. What dungeon you can not go through the team, you have tried at all?0

RingoChan likes this.