Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 9, 2020.

1. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

Dragons!

Grind smarter, not harder, by making sure to log into game during our Golden Time Event! Starting at midnight, enjoy our 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drop event!

Event Duration:
    July 10, 2020 00:00 - July 12, 2020 23:59 Pacific

071717_main_banner03 (1).png

This 2x EXP event will only last until Sunday, July 12th, so don't wait to take advantage of these increased gains!

Alys2 and Captainpack like this.
  2. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

Thankyou for not doing another x3

3. Captainpack

Captainpack Active Member

I'll take anything 2x 3x 4x 5x even 10x he he thank you :D:cool::)

4. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

another x2, sigh.... x3 should be the standard in this game by now, x2 just sucks...

It is only good for those who already have everything and don't want others to get strong.
    There's another word for that - scared ;)

Captainpack and Cytrix like this.
  5. shevone

shevone New Member

I Agree you want to make game great again 3x should be standard . At least that way should draw players back to game instead of losing them with no events and lower exp.

Photoshop, Captainpack and Cytrix like this.
  6. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

I just need the game is more stable and all bugs are fixed.

Captainpack likes this.
  7. Ozbud

Ozbud Well-Known Member

I want people to advance and get stronger but I don’t want the server to be populated on weekends only.

too many x3 makes people spoilt and lazy so they don’t want to play when no x3

Captainpack and BirdbrainX like this.
  8. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well X2 doesn't change that. Still people will play only on weekends. Imho they should make a standard mid-week event (x2) and weekend should be x3 by default.

Photoshop and Captainpack like this.
  9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Yin is empty in week days, a fact, only few KL activity. Now what is important is what people do in week and weekend day. If RF would have a statistic on that, they would know how to configure the events. Probably a merger is also indicated now with Tao. K servers also are not so busy as before, a friend told me that. We had 3 servers when we started : Bardo, Nirvana and Asura for western players. After, we got 2, probably in the future 1. This show us also the decrease number of players in the game.

2x, 3x events were a constant in week days and weekend from 2006 in Alpha key, but back then the xp gains was lower. Cc for e.g. was a map with higher exp and drop rate because of the difficulty, again this structure was lost on the way. Now nobody grinds in cc, except old Acclaim players who comes back and take the old route.

This is how the servers looked like in weekdays by the end of Acclaim era, when population started to decrease.
    [​IMG]

Captainpack and Athuyar like this.
  10. teokisss4

teokisss4 Member

Yes... need x5 exp and x10 drop...!

11. Photoshop

Photoshop Member

I mean no offense, friend, but this thought is just wrong.
    Good events don't make people go away, they draw people in! They make people stay active!

Whether it's x2, x3 or more, people play only on weekends because there are events going on. And people stop playing on weekdays because nothing is going on.
    (but I'll bet my money that much more people show up and remain playing on x3 than x2, no doubt about that!)

Not everyone is lazy, but lazy people will be lazy whether there are events or not. But the lack of events affect everyone.

I will give it to RF that they're doing these monthly events and login rewards, that's a nice change, a step forward.
    But it's not enough!
    We need more events, better events, to stay engaged in game. We need to feel our time in the game is rewarding. And let's be honest, with the current rates and even 2x, ingame time doesn't really feel rewarding for most of the people.

If they want players to stay engaged in the game and maybe even bring new ones, they have to do more... make more events, better events! Keep things hapenning, moving, changing, feeling interesting. Not just give it a breather on the weekend and then fade away into boringness until (maybe, maybe not) next weekend...

Eroine likes this.
  12. Sedolh

Sedolh Active Member

I like to believe that I weekdays ppl have also other things like gym, friends, work, u know stuff like that.

13. nangsky

nangsky New Member

please Fix CC :( Char got stack and cannot login