Golden Time Event: 2x EXP, 2x Skill, and 2x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [GM]Ahri, Jan 6, 2017.

1. sdadsfsa

sdadsfsa Active Member

Did you see my quote ? I didn't refer to anything related to the xp event, just the endless steam implementation duration and content taking ages being shipped from KR over to us despite the system being identical (they had an excuse back on GC that they had a different version from KR, thus updates being harder to be applied).

Also why not host OX events and Hefei Hero Tournament events ? <--- Do they need the devs for this too ?

viloo likes this.
  2. viloo

viloo Member

omg yes thats the best idea iv seen in ages gm we want hefei tournaments bring back acclaim duel grounds

3. viloo

viloo Member

and also i no it sounds harsh but u shuld not do an event next week so i can watch everybody cry a little more, sum ppl are just rude and ungreatfull the event has been gr8 if you knew how to play/use event everybody could of got least 1perm bag and since feb thats wat all non cheaters wanted. anybody with multi accs are the ones ruining the game not 2x, not events, not the devs or gm,not updates but cheaters. Its not like you play a freemium game like candy crush then moan at devs cause u get 5 lifes every few hours lel. So ty gm keep it up 9d will always be a sik game and lets take 9d 2017 to a new level

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  4. weistche10

weistche10 New Member

i see what you mean, for the most part you're right but some of us put alot of time and sometimes money into it.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    viloo likes this.