Golden Time Event: 3x EXP, 3x Skill, and 3x Drops

Discussion in 'Golden Time' started by [CM]NineArts, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Murdoc69

Murdoc69 New Member

GM! kindly extend the event by 6hrs

2. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Upset and frustrated because you can't achieve that ? Give all out.

Let's analyze.
    Not logic from a syntactic point of view and you did not bring any argument, a non-functional sentence.
    You still here writing to me so yes, you still care.
    I never said that, I did it as a support of the game, in order to help. Btw can't make me shut up, you try, but can't.
    A server should not be dead. If that happens RF will close the server. You have to anticipate things and not go to that point and ask for measures. The comments about Yin are not just mine, are remarks of several players.
    Yes I am, so what ? You get infuriated because is something you are not. People can brag it as much as they want, it is their pride and joy to be here for 14 years and know well the history and game. But you don't respect that, it is ok also, no need for that from your part. Play the game as you see it fit.
    So what is your contribution in 2 years ? If you will not say, don't start an argument with me.
    It is hard to read this english. But fyi, I am not a child or boy. If you are a little mature you realize the level of conversation you are drag in.I don't go down to non-intellectual levels, but you have a typical stereotypical response that falls into some categories on Cambridge Virtual Life Study in games. I can post a few pages of analysis but your basic behavior falls into personal vendetta : you are unhappy because I changed the things and your reality changed. You just can't cope with that.

The major difference between me, you, my league and yours now is that I have years behind the game, research, and we study Cambridge when we talk about building a league, analyzing the players, studying the typologies, creating connections, making strategy, analyzing the cause and the effect. This can be seen in the difference in discourse between us, in what you have written so far and what I have told you. Another major difference between you and me is that I have exposure to a lot of things, in real life and game (because of my activities) and you don't. I'm talking about the power to do something, taking decision and push the things.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2020
    Athuyar likes this.
  3. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

The packet size modification is causing a lot of problems with our map crashing. We will need to discuss this matter with the developers. If the issue is resolved before the next Golden Time, we will hold a compensation event.

Cytrix and ZhouWarden like this.
  4. razvan951

razvan951 New Member

GM, what about the hero band issues?
    Can you fix them too, please? We cant leave/kick/make leaders/apply to hero bands....
    Thanks! :)

5. Perfection

Perfection Well-Known Member

20200719_235117.png

6. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

Correct. Fix and compensation.

7. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

You learn to live with the people you don't like anymore. This is a teaching bug.Short, but strong.

8. Athuyar

Athuyar Active Member

More, who is messing with old school people like Exiled, Sed or Ozy will have a big problem with me and all of school people. This game will not be here without them.

You post screens and video of Exiled killed to show off. Now you spread lies that you spend in game over 20k $ to get there and kill Ex. Are you sane ? What is wrong with you ? You did this because he represent something you are not. Karma will come in the end. Exiled is not someone to mess with.

You people take it on Ozy because he comments on 3x posts and dcs posts and has his views on this game. He helped the game and made his video channel to promote it. He spend a lot of time in game and outside to help players understand this game. He gave a lot of free items and help with levels. It is not enough ? What you did when he did this ? You filled your own pockets and made profit. Let the man say what he has to say, his right.

Sed... she is here from day 1 of 9d, she is a legend. When you will level over 5,000 players, give free over 10,000 items, make 9d more known, have over 50,000 to follow you in blog, forum, social media and make from 2007 guides to help players, you may take it on her. Again what you all do? Making a gang to sell items for profit of $.

work for players and game with no personal gain, make a band, give free time and items to all your band mates, use all your money to buy them things, and come and comment. If not, don't think you are something and take it on them.

Oldschool power!

9. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

This is a post concerning an in-game event. Could you please be kind enough to stick to the topic?
    Enough of this nonsense talking.

Thank you.

Cytrix, Sedolh and Perfection like this.
  10. Photoshop

Photoshop Member