Guardian Update Event

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Jun 25, 2019.

1. begar2

begar2 Active Member

:D There are no more events for players . There are only events for RF milking $$ from players . Hmm sad is only that i don t know if all are so stupid or they are sick already because this gambling is regular sickness and its causing a regular damage in real life. Some countryies have already forbidden hazard and gambling and some games are restricted. I have absolutely no problem to pay for game or virtual items or services. But RF services are only pathetic nothing more. Still TEXTURE ERROR without any update. I personally think that they don t even try to solve it. A lot of bugs chances only to get money etc. So yea they lost customer and not only me but a lot of others . Now i am playing only for fun and to chat with friends. I will not pay a cent until there will be improvement. But yea if somebody want waste lifesaving here its his own business :)

CitoyenMaudit, Swim and Revered like this.
  2. Swim

Swim Well-Known Member

It's a good event to relax and enjoy time off 9d, sure xD

I feel sorry for new f2p / low spend players coming into the game, facing massive entry barriers for gear & lvls with little to no help from seasonal events

Unless they spend or have friends willing to to power level and gear them, they will have to spend Eon's slowly leveling. then farming to buy the basic gear they need just to be adequate, 1 at a time & most aren't cheap

Revered, CitoyenMaudit and BirdbrainX like this.
  3. Kiesa1234

Kiesa1234 Member

The game has already died THREE TIMES first it was acclaim(the best company with the best server Bardo) then there was that gamersfirst or whatever they were called and after that there was another company that pulled the plug on the game and there was even a russian server for the game can you believe that?

Anyway the game has died more times than it should have if not for the vietnamese who have nothing better to do it would have died back in 2012. Its so sad to see how this game is nothing but cash grab these days.

I remember how fun it was to boot up 9dragons login to the server (if event was running x2 believe it or not you actually had to wait until you could login) and grind some mobs while chatting with friends, nearly every spot was populated even low levels in Shi Zhang had two parties grinding monsters, the noob FD1 lvl nukers after getting bleed nuke grinding either HZ wolfs or deva kings, limbei village populated with people doing EC party quests and FC party quests doing wild tower dungeon, and the liaDOWN map with all those bugs when too many people were in it the map crashed and if you had character there your account couldnt login, and hunting that HIM guy in low lvl CC dungeon who pked noobs was always fun, lots of people hanging around in BP after the event ends people karma trading people waging BvW wars the clan alliances fighting, people laughing at those who pull router plug so they dont die or just sitting and chatting with people.

Over 10000 hours spent in Bardo and not a single minute of it was boring. Dozens of friends met, hundreds of great memories. One of the most nostalgic games for me. Its a shame it was kept on life support for this long, these days it feels like a boring grindfest compared to the old version, people are just FARM FARM FARM DUNG DUNG DUNG REFINE REFINE REFINE wheres the fun you guys? just chilling in some village and chatting about IRL stuff or other things with friends you met in the game thats the soul of MMORPG the first part is "massive multiplayer online" only then its an RPG. Now people play MMO's like its some single player game alone without other players where is the community aspect of it, the friendship... thats just sad gaming Ill tell you what.

I remember back in 2010 in 9dragons forum I posted some stupid thread "is the world really ending 2012???" there was a big earthquake or tsunami and other natural disasters at the time and I suggested "is the world ending??? are the mayans right??? I hope not!" and people just laughed at that idea and looking back It was a pretty stupid idea by me but maybe the world really did end 2012 since everything is so selfish and dead...

Wuken and begar2 like this.
  4. begar2

begar2 Active Member

You know what Swim ? I feel more sorry for spenders . Because this game is so big nonsense that ppl are spending hundreds of $$ and still getting nothing.
    Serriously this game is not p2w anymore. This is pure gambling.

Swim likes this.