Guide to MLG

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Nekomimi, Mar 24, 2016.

?

Was this good enough?

1. Idc what you plebs say.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ty habe my monies pls

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Nekomimi

Nekomimi New Member

Your Profile
    You need a name
    XxxMlgquickscoper_420xx is pretty good as a start but youll need to move on
    A name should define you.
    Example: BOOM HEADSHOT!!!! is a pretty good name of yourself.

Setting up your profile
    Make it as appealing as possible, tell your story of how you killed the evil Ddos'rs and you may include your rumblefighter fanfics and how you hate ponies
    -
    D-o-n-t i-n-s-u-l-t o-t-h-e-r p-e-o-p-l-e-
    Lol make sure it’s as offensive as possible
    Make sure it isnt private and open your profile to the world.

Improving Skill
    Cosmetic items are RF's prime ranking system
    liek tf2, hats are skills. and without hats you are nothing
    same thing applies to Dota2 and csgo.
    [​IMG] Don't forget ur fedora n these white vans n marijawana these kids like now adays 2 fit in.
    [​IMG] For Ex: This guy is old gen you can tell i didn't include the name so you guys wouldn't spam add and ask 2 train
    Like all cod experts know, the name is what makes the player
    Get_right isnt named get_wrong, simply because he makes the right moves 60% of the time
    -take note of that

understand the map
    Nhaa- Kill everyone on site also stands for No heterosexual African Americans(I learned this from Scammer)

Dos- Idk this really but supposedly its when you turn of someones internet idk why people play it how you suppose to dl kawaii loli waifus 'n' sht fr?

Demo-Its like Nhaa but I'm pretty sure its fine if you're heterosexual I guess...And also you have to proclaim you're a "God" at it as such as *Moon, Will be listed later in the guide*

Arena- Its like some kinda of bondage? Like 50 shades of gray but without Mitchelle Musso and Morgan Freeman so you're in this cage and like you just sit there and think about all the hours wasted on this game in stead of going outside and socializing and stuff instead you're sitting in a chair swiveling around and listening to MLP theme songs as you argue with teenagers online about atheism.

Potion Battle- Pretty much get tilted i guess? I've never played it i didn't know it was a gamemode I thought it was a re-enactment of Bill Cosby's alleged "Date Violently Cuddles" but it is so go get em poodin pop.

Battle- Talk **** how you're an old gen and back in your day you were good and how we didn't have all these new scrolls and that every scroll you don't have on is trash, how we used to have gems and how my dad used to have tubby time with me until i was 17 ect...

BM- waste hours getting swanky gear 2 show off to everyone but lose every game thats not bm and say you're a bmer and how you can 1v1 in bm and how bm is a bm not a bm its a bm ok.

AI Battle- Where GC tried to be cool and make a new game mode but committed suicide and started recycling scrolls

The Smurfs
    [​IMG]
    ur ded kiddo

How to deal with smurfs?
    pro tip: you cant
    finally its done
    Last and the least, youll need to trash talk and say ft9 every game then duq, but since i have no social life since i live in best Korea, I cant help you. However your Mlg if you read this whole thing.
    Now go off and prove what you have learned
    [​IMG]
    And Im a ass
    also if ur like this pls share on the myspace pages 4me tymane
    (Another protip hide ur ip these foo be tryna catch that **** like we playing pokemon or sumthing)

HumoLoco likes this.
  2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

oppp

3. Masonite

Masonite Active Member

Your memes are weak.