Guys, look on the bright side!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kfcisme3, Jun 19, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfcisme3

kfcisme3 New Member

As of now, most of the toxic players have left to link up with their adrenaline-based friends on counter-strike, league of legends, and even call of duty! The toxicity percentages are at an all time LOW! Remember all those negative steam reviews from people who have played for upwards of 7 years (despite them finding no significance in having the game captivate them for 7 years+ ... )? Those people have sailed the ship!! Imagine if we could manage even a +100 player base skirmish. I'm asking that Red-Fox look into improving the new player system to not only coincide with the new inventory system, but give premium scrolls away for the summer at least (i.e a perm scroll token meant for non-gift scroll purchases or a small selection of starter scrolls that don't randomize the likelihood of obtaining a scroll that is optimal for maps of choice). This is the summer! People are cooking in the sun waiting for something to entertain them! I'm surprised no large summer event is going on RIGHT NOW! This game has failed to keep newer players, but I'm sure at this point the community can no longer be the primary cause of that. Oh yeah, remove the amateur, semi-pro, and professional channels please. Now, and for design's sake : when you remove the invite button, AT LEAST FIT IN THE REST OF THE BUTTONS SO THAT IT LOOKS COMPLETE.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.