Hainan [Sneak Peaks]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cytrix, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

I'm creating this topic in the hopes to see some official sneak peaks by the GM.
    Few weeks ago GM Ahri mentioned the Hainan progress to be at 70%.
    Can we have an update on that? Is there any ETA by now? Will we get it this summer?

Looking forward to some official answers.

Floricel and renatokpz like this.
  2. renatokpz

renatokpz Active Member

I found this:

Hakuna Matata!

3. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

GM staffs will click on this button.

ZhouWarden likes this.
  4. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

... so anyways can we have some official peaks? Or some transparency where we currently are regarding the hainan update?

5. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

As a teaser ... cause only till here RedFox manage to translate (jk) :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Debuffs :
    [​IMG]

ZhouWarden likes this.
  6. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

It would be nice if you can elaborate on these screenshots. I have no clue about hainan so I can't interpret what these screen shots are saying. Who will be debuffed, why and how?
    Also what's all about that NPC and that item?

7. ninhho

ninhho Active Member

I guest there will have a ticket for travelling to Hainan, selling by NPC, all the mobs there got high ck/phys def, debuff applied to all player there. What's else? o_O

8. upirank

upirank Active Member

Hainan debuff (05 Jan 2020)
    https://imgur.com/a/ZOZhViz(before update)
    Red Hand
    -144% crit rate
    -514% crit dmg
    -91% crit def
    -105% attack speed
    -30% cooldown/ recast
    -1120 block rate

Brown man
    -893 all resist
    -8400 yybs
    -59% HP/ VE
    -54,6% HP/ VE leech
    -18750 HP/ VE
    -4500 Phy/ CK dmg

Blue Snake
    -199.5% phy/ ck crit rate
    - 384 all stats
    - 57.6% pvp def
    - 60% offset reflect
    - 68% movement speed
    - 55% cc resist

Entering hainan cost you 55mil each time, no ginseng are allow currently.

ZhouWarden likes this.
  9. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Thanks for the explanation. Do all debuffs (ex. Red Hand / Brown man) apply at the same time? Or is it just one?
    Also that -55% Crowd Control debuff sucks big time. It's not like Healer stun already is OP, now they imbalance the sh!t even more. great.

10. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

Dont u think u doing the same thing u complain about from RF?

Posting img without a translation or explanation, theres no context and then everyone else has to speculate

Dont get me wrong, maybe some would thank you for the pics that RF havent post, but maybe this is why they dont spill too much info, they as publishers need to stick to the actual content and cant make this mistakes or community will bash them (like it happened before)

@Cytrix : What the images tried to explain was as @upirank said, wich NPC holds the passes and kinda of "how" to get in Hainan, Debuffs only apply 1 at a time, and they change randomly every hr, u can check the debuffs by going to the "N" map and selecting Hainan in map
    HainanD.JPG

11. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Teasing something meaning a preview, nothing more. It is to tease something that will come at some point.It is like a publicity with a short word or message and after will came the content. And I posted images cause they say a milion unspoken words !
    I can post all Hainan with images and explanations, but @Cytrix asked RedFox. It was only a gesture out of kindness to make a teaser out of the start of map and let RedFox provide something. Cytrix was all alone in here asking RedFox to provide at least something for 3 days, so I step in... to push things forward like usually.
    So we wait RedFox official peaks.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  12. duanvdberg

duanvdberg New Member

Can anyone please give me a proper explanation on what will make Hainan so beneficial? I am not sarcastic or anything like I genuinely don't know lol.

Also what are the odds that with this new map release Warriors will be sort of relevant again?

13. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Well some people speculate that it will get easier to get UTs and KL level 5 relics. But I would like to see any proof of that aswell.

@upirank & @HuoZhaiShe thanks for the explanations. Guess I'll be missing that map big time when Crowd Control debuff is there. Don't wanna get stun locked and die by any ambigous mediocre healer. I simply don't understand why they are pushing healers so hard in this game. They're alreay OP and they will be way more OP in hainan as it seems like.

14. duanvdberg

duanvdberg New Member

I really wish warriors would be relevant again. Love some warrior action

Thedarklord87 and Cytrix like this.
  15. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

Yeah, it's just afwul that a supporter role dominates in PVP - makes no sense. I was hoping for some balance there but the CC debuff is already a kick in the ballz for nukers/warriors. Let's me only hope that the new high-end equip brings some balance.

16. HuoZhaiShe

HuoZhaiShe Active Member

And then when RF do tease us with an img, u complain ... but since u on ur benevolence do it and could post all hainan content .... yeah im so bad not to feel thankful...

@Cytrix @duanvdberg Noone could state that Hainan will bring a real balance or anything, cause in the end its about our own opinion, for me, healers stopped being OP after the second Hainan update, being able to block stun, para, bleed, etc., made them somehow easier to kill

My warrior does very well in Hainan and QingDao, actually my farming in hainan is made with him, I luv the hyb role but the upgraded jade wep orns make melee farming so relaxed, i do hope to see more warriors after players look at what hainan brings and what the gameplay is

And no, im sorry to burst the bubble and myth but theres no "Free" UT in Kr, u have to work ur **** to get it.. about the KL relics, yes, getting/making a lvl5 relic is a lot easier after hainan, but again, its all about crafting and we know how that goes xD (btw rates of craft in Kr are almost identical to what we have now, its a lie u can pop mats one after another, even events where we get UT as reward, farming them its way harder than here, drop events there are barely 0.50%)

In al honesty, posting all Hainan content would be very long, sorry i cant make, such post and throw in such detailed guides, i just dont have the time to work on it :p (i feel for the guy in charge of making the post with the update and guide... )

JaydenLi, Circa and Cytrix like this.
  17. upirank

upirank Active Member

As far as i know all 3 buffs will debuff you at once for 120mins, im not sure if it will be reapply after it expired. As for CC resist debuff, the new clothes set from kunlun give you 50% cc resist from the default set bonus, so i dont think it will matter even if it is lowered. There are plenty of items that also give those resist stats, which is not implemented in the redfox version. In my opinion, getting tablet in korea server is much easier than here, since most of their boxes, which you can farm are updated with new rewards, that is also follow the developing of the server. Pet search in korea also had another reward list. To be honest, if there is an event, where you can farm for tablet, even if it is "hard" to farm those, it is still better than have none and only reply on your luck to gamble it from the IM box. Infinite dungeon is basically useless and worthless, even if you do that everyday and always at rank 1 every months, you still need like 3-4 months to be able to get a tablet from it due to the restriction of 5-10 times each day. There are a lot of white weapon dragon in korea even upgraded to golden dragon weapon, i guess those also appear from thin airs, but since redfox server and korea server is basically not the same. I dont think we will get the same contents as korea server. The basic of crafting also start with the materials, if you are not able to farm the material or get the material, even if the success rate is 100% you will still fail, that also include the refine/ craft/ drop rate and exp epithet from black monk dungeon resources. I think having those one day might be nice. Anyways if you just search for 9dragons hainan on youtube, you will find plenty of videos there, it is not really hard to come by those information and it is not really that big secret either.

Eroine and Circa like this.
  18. Yacha

Yacha Well-Known Member

Praying that the staff members don't reply back to this thread. Apparently, some ppl already know the concept. No need for sneak peeks. Just Google it or visit the official kr site.

19. Cytrix

Cytrix Active Member

So it's been a while since I opened this topic. Still waiting for some official statements.
    @Ahri / @NineArts any news?

20. Imyourfather

Imyourfather New Member