Event: Halloween 2018

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [CM]NineArts, Oct 16, 2018.

1. lottie

lottie Member

Thanks for your wellwishes and yes I do agree with you; we should check forums for the latest news. I think it's great we have an active group of forum users and responsive administrators. My post is not a complaint, but a feedback and request for consideration of a good practice that RF had done in a previous event (Summer Event), but had not considered to implement in this event, thus my suggestion. When the Halloween event post came out more than a month ago, the date of Resource/Create list was left unannounced. And as CM Ahri mentioned, was updated later on (last week to be precise).

As mentioned, the suggestion is to keep Resource/Create list 1 additional maintenance cycle after the Event ends (just like they did for Summer Event). This might also allow people who missed the forum thread to also realise they are no longer getting event drop mats, and check with friends / check forums / social media to find out exactly when the Resource/Create list will be removed.

The very first event experience I had was the 2018 Summer event, which was just prior to this. And for that event, I think it was a great idea that RF allowed Resource/Create list to last 1 maintenance cycle after the actual event ended so that people who farmed Summer Letters were able to continue making full use of 3x to farm, and then consolidate all mats after the event to access the Resource/Create list.

@[CM]Ahri, as always, thank you for you and your team's hard work. The suggestion still stands, for any upcoming event, including the Thanksgiving event, please consider allowing any Resource/Create list to be available 1 maintenance cycle after the event ends and mats stop dropping (just exactly like how Summer event was). Thank you.