Hello, I'm Paul Yoon From Joongwon Games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JoongWonGames, Jan 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balb1n0

balb1n0 Active Member

I had a few RTEs on WT, but the basic fists/sword/LF were learnt from the NPC, yes.
    Probably it will stay like this, as Blitz said, since they have stated the quests would be diminished.

2. ihgyug

ihgyug Active Member

Paul :eek:

Captainpack likes this.
  3. Lawan

Lawan New Member

Acclaim was purchased by Playdom, and then Playdom was purchased by Disney and they didn't want anything to do with MMO's. G1 purchased the publishing right from Indy21 ( which became JW) and were in talks with Disney about releasing the Database but Disney would not give it up which is why G1 STARTED with new characters and then about 3-4 months in gave out the template characters as they could not obtain the database. If you read the ROC although you make your player and invest in it, your character is still the property of the publisher and you relinquish all rights to said character in the event of a transfer to a new publisher and it is the publishers right not to relinquish the characters.

Icynoob, Perfection and Captainpack like this.
  4. HandSolo

HandSolo Member

Paul,

Instead of having massive fragmentation in the 9Dragons community, with all of these different publishers. Can we aggregate the European and Asian licenses under the Red Fox banner? We have so many nearly dead versions of the game. Why not one, healthy version for International and one for Korea?

Icynoob and Shyheim like this.
  5. PimpPoweR

PimpPoweR Member

I have a very seriously question.

Why did we not get the so called ORIGNAL korean 9dragons?

balb1n0 and vietman like this.
  6. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

I just want to see the 3rd role during my lifetime. I've played this game since acclaim and there were rumors then about the 3rd roles... And since those times i've always waited for it to happen. Pretty impossible tho , but still something i'm looking forward to..

7. Fullneo

Fullneo Well-Known Member

There is no 3rd roles on KR man, so we won't see any such stuff here :)

8. gilderoy

gilderoy Member

9. Cumbuca

Cumbuca Member

:( I recognize they did a great job in this version of 9Dragons.
    However removed or altered things the players liked a lot.
    I'm frustrated with this outcome, definitely can not play under this server configuration.
    I am disappointed with these changes.

10. Chaos

Chaos Member

Developer since you are here, provide us with what we want the most. Give us something we haven't seen before. Its no fun grinding knowing what to expect. Since we were cap level in the past 3 versions of 9Dragons. Give us 3rd role, implement a new story, give us new clans, new skills, new weapons. Something new to grind towards. This game is getting way too repetitive and boring.

Shyheim likes this.
  11. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Can you tell me somebody whats wrong at this picture ??? . And this is not only 1 place . Would be nioce if Devs fix it .

Attached Files:

Spite likes this.
  12. Fullneo

If you see such mistakes you can report it here: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?forums/bug-reports.31/
    Use the sample provided here: http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/please-read-before-posting-bug-report-guidelines.472/

They need all the details to find faster the issue. Many got reported during CBT and got solved but there are still many other to report.

13. Lianel

Lianel Active Member

Thats not bug thats completely wrong programing. It was on GC as well but here they pushed that even more to small window

14. LiloUK

LiloUK New Member

Do you plan to look at new classes(roles).

Do you plan to add more story to 9dragons?

Part of the appeal of this game to me was the story of 9 dragons. Once all roads to the dragon quests are done the story gets a bit boring.

We know the demon emperor is locked up in the north sea palace and we know the vagabond is chilling in the conquerers cave but that still leaves 7 un-accounted for dragons.

Shady likes this.
  15. Fullneo

Mmh that make sens...

BipolarTuna likes this.
  16. 8291bola015

8291bola015 Member

I'm loving the changes. 2nd role is the right level now as skill books says. I just want to know if game will based in resistence (because everybody has high dodge and def in max level) or something different.

I'm 3d art student and I know the difficulties to develop a game like 9d but, the other advice is to make a 3rd role or the promissed advanced clans to give a new face to the game. I'm sure that all old players will return with this notice.

By the way, keep with you awesome work. I love this game!!

17. Zennishi

Zennishi Active Member

Hm, i don't suppose there could be an increase in draw distance and more slots for skill tabs for those who own screens with bigger resolution?

18. DragonGod

DragonGod New Member

I only have one question.
    How could you let these morons Screw your game up so bad?

19. Cakiro

Cakiro New Member

Pa vi niste resni tu, The games not that bad if you got 12 hours a day to play but on the other hand its perfectly abominable

20. Sprigus

Sprigus Active Member

Im not sure if it's been mentioned but leagues need an overhaul. We should be able to look inside the bands of any band in our league, as well as kick single bands (without disbanding the whole league). Also a nice "Invite" button to Add people to Band/League without running through 7 Maps to find them would be nice too. Maybe expand the League Limit to 50 Members each band instead of 40? Or allow more then 5 Bands to Join together?

Otherwise what I've seen in game so far isn't too bad. Its different from the other versions. Which isn't horrible XD
    I tell you new players do not feel the pain we did doing all those RTD and walking to do them.

Oh and player Housing or League Bases would be cool. Just Saying!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.