Hercules, leaving?

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by thenathan76, Apr 4, 2017.

1. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Herc, I really haven't known you for to long since I started on this version, but I would really hate to see you go, But also on that note *and not to offend anyone nor do I mean any disrespect* the exact thing your doing is part of the issue that plagues the Faction system of this game.

This game is about PVP, Character Improvement *both static and RNG*, and Social Economics, and once all that breaks down and the last few stitches holding it together *A top player leaving or a entire guild quitting certain aspects of the game, etc* Jump ship it will be a miracle to recover from it.

The Tigers/Jin have practically stagnated since I had started playing this version. You grind and PVP for rewards that improve your avatar and increase your enjoyment out of the game. When your getting ganked and trying to play catch up your only option is buying decent gear or grinding it all out. When everyone starts going to grind non stop due to lack improvement through PVP the economy starts to die and stagnate. Then when that happens the social aspect breaks down cause the ones with gear already established remain that way and grow bitter towards the ones without who have disappeared to the caves to afk farm and hopefully catch a break.

Now I can't speak for everyone, but personally for me if I wasn't so stubborn I would probably have given up myself and retired to the caves till I got that one magical drop. I try to participate in all Clan activities best I can Mon-Fri, But 60-70 hour work weeks don't allow me much time. If all the factions would get together, try and cut back on all the toxic gameplay and insults, enchant and help out newer or worse off players, things could get alot more fun and positive.

That's just my .02 cents though. Good luck to you on whichever you decide to go with ^^

SUNxWUKONG likes this.
  2. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

applause man! Great post :D

3. ElJay

ElJay Member

Guess I'm out too then bye nate sun and dad(ashurra)

-Leeandre/littlecrow

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  4. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

I'll stay for a bit.

5. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

This was a wonderful post, but I've been trying to edge jins into partaking in things for 2 months now. The last FL's entire term was me in vfl chat with one or 2 others. And then my term, where I've had to beg people to leave town to come help. There was 1 hsb a couple weeks ago where I logged on and ran straight to stone, there were 2 guans attacking it. Two. I killed them in less than 2 minutes. But they got the stone before I could. When I complained about it, people wanted to say I was abusing them. Really? I was fujin first and left friends there to help jins balance out. And I've really sacrificed alot for jins. But, when day after day and pm after pm, I'm getting begged to hell or, asking that guy whos in town doing nothing to come to hsb but they won't. Hell you guys pushed our strongest hsb player to another faction because to many people cried that he raged to much. When, no joke, he did more for our hsb than anyone else ever did. Myself included. I don't enjoy the game anymore because of these reasons. Which means I have to change something, or quit.

6. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

I totally understand! I was a FL Once for Snakes/Fujin back on Mayn. I had a several Guilds behind me and frequently pulled the Clan funds and used it to pay the lower levels just to set up stun party's, and still almost pulled my hair out, But a entire month of possessing all the Holy Stones really helped out my people at the time and balanced it all out.

But don't get me wrong or anything, do you and what feels right. My statement was mostly all across the board for everyone. One person can't change anything alone. I just think if all the **** talking would stop and the clans spend more time building themselves up and embracing the lesser members of a faction, eventually we could get things exciting and rolling again with Huge and Balanced armies to PVP with. We need it cause Old Tiger town is starting to get tumbleweeds and echo's :p

7. AureLoVe

AureLoVe Active Member

Well, everything here that was stated is true and yea I raged more than anyone when HSB came cause no one wanted to come. They were either in town afk or in town talking about enchanting or about capes which made me mad because like, whats the point in enchanting or talking about a piece of equipment when you're gonna get -20 damage deduction and it's gonna feel like you're hitting at a m33 damage while you're a damn g4. It sucks for the faction in so many ways like think about the new players that just hit M1, now they're gonna grind to g4 all happy just to find out that the damage they're hitting isn't their true damage because of the -20. It pains me that no one cared about the low leveled players trying to reach G4. It probably made some switch over to a different faction because they couldn't level up fast enough. Yea, the Jins completely lost me and I won't ever go back, but I'll still act like the person I was at hsb for the Jins. Yea I'll guard shields when no Jins show up because I love and respect the Jin faction. Yea I was hated ALOT because of what took place when I came back and some just hated me without an actual reason but I tried ignoring that and did what any player could do, help out. I'm sorry Jins.
    You won't ever have to worry about someone forcing you guys to come to HSB right? Aha :(

8. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

9. iMATEO

iMATEO New Member

Welcome to Fuj

IGN: Exilim

10. Shirro

Shirro Member

someone controlling all leet on jin.. thats why everyone left jin..

11. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

stuffs got worse when you guys left tho...jins are getting less populated again and since everyone's trying to improve themselves because of the lack of man-power, they went to caves and AFK grind all day for better gears so they can fill the gaps.. some went through rough trades, bought OP items, sell cheap stuffs for the same goal too...can't blame you guys for leaving since it was a dying clan in the first place..it was fun while it lasted, what we'll do now is cope with the fact and just hope for the best... ^^

Shirro and Abelong7 like this.
  12. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

yep I'm still a Jin for the moment and we are hoping for the best.

Abelong7 likes this.
  13. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

I Don't know what your talking about I have never seen some many jin..... Oh nevermind :'(

[​IMG]

14. Abelong7

Abelong7 Active Member

well some players play at diff timing..cuz of time zone...my timing when playing jinz player online seems ok :)

15. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Was always packed and lively a few weeks back. Just saying ^^

Abelong7 likes this.
  16. o0Kutie0o

o0Kutie0o Member

Just Hold On He's Coming Home

17. nivleik

nivleik Active Member

true...everything was lively till the last few hsb, like, it was fun when we stormed kailan fort, we never lost our stone since..then little by little, people starts to grind more coz it's no fun being a punching bag on wars and pvps...when pips started to dedicated themselves on hunting, they tend to forget how to socialize and do stuff in town or even join events..how sad :(

18. SociopathSid

SociopathSid Member

Yeah I do miss the crowded towns. If my RL luck didnt **** so bad i'd enchant gear for everyone just to get them out of the caves a little and roam again, but im lucky to have anything over 90% -.-

19. DarkScorpion

DarkScorpion Member

Nate is coming ? Fujins?

YOU BETTER PREPARE FROGGIES! SCIENCE CLASS IS ABOUT To START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thenathan76 likes this.
  20. Gaz3k

Gaz3k Active Member

When you coming fujin then ;p