Here are ways for players to "utilize" RF Site for Events and get Forum Active again.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LordWiFi, Sep 7, 2016.

?

How often do players on Rumble Fighter check main-site/forum?

1. 50%

15.4%
  2. 30%

15.4%
  3. 20%

7.7%
  4. 10%

23.1%
  5. 5%

23.1%
  6. THE FORUMERS ONLY! BEACHES! WE REKT! #TeamForums (Those of you who forum poll me)

76.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LordWiFi

LordWiFi Well-Known Member

Argument.

80% of the time when I play this game.
    People are always asking me about why "X" and "Y" for an Event.
    So they ask why I am doing "X" and "Y", and its for free stuff/rare/fun events to do.

>So why are OLD PLAYERS, and NEW PLAYERS not utilizing the main site for Red Fox Rumble Fighter?
    @@They lack out in many events that enhance their experience on this game and whose fault is that?

ANSWER.

HOST a "Loading Screen Event" for informing players to check main site and forum for Events/Interaction.
    To promote more players to check the site for Events that are currently going on etc.
    MOST PLAYERS, complain about the game being too difficult, when the devs are handing out free stuff like candies, but because they refuse to check the information on main site or forum etc.

THAT 1st page load up (that shows all the events/prizes etc) when players first log on is useless, devs/Gorudy!

Everyone knows that they dont read that shiet, and press "esc" or click that corner "X" to close that page asap when the game loads on.

Instead of having that first load up screen, they should remove it, and brainstorm other ideas to "well-inform" players that "can" catch their interest.

Dont worry tho, forumers and me, will come up with ideas as well Gourdy/devs, we got your back, but please take this information into consideration.

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

They should make a new loading screen in game to reminding them instead of that trash loading up in the frist.

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

support

4. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Fix niga.

lVlonsterCat, LordWiFi and tamirtov like this.
  5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Correct my post will you, eh??? Sir I'll have you know my pica dilly is just 2 inches off of the ground

lVlonsterCat and LordWiFi like this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

af. you just saved this dam thread lolol

7. LordWiFi

#Bump
    #Trump
    #TakingABigAzzDump

lVlonsterCat, MintyIce and HumoLoco like this.
  8. CloudyChains

CloudyChains Creator of Catastrophe

This is completely true.
    This is a good idea. However, the human brain will be the biggest problem you'll face:
    We automatically zone out things that are repetitive. If there is a loading screen advising players to check the forums, this will probably be ignored since they'll see it and by the time the match is over, it will be forgotten. Over time this loading screen will be completely ignored and become another hindrance.

Possible solution?
    Why not pique their interest a little? Bring the forums to the players! ..Or some of it at least:

If the GMs are willing to update the loading screen with every new update and add a brief description of the current event, this will inform the players enough so they can understand the events but not enough so they can benefit fully from the screen alone. At the end of the screen it should say something like "Check the forums for more information." This will kill two birds with one stone. More players will be informed and engage with the forums since they'll be trying not to miss out on information. Such as, what boxes contain, what scroll/exo/item has been added to the shop and how many of a given task they have to complete. Plus, the loading screen being updated regularly means that it will also tackle the biggest problem for gaming industries since games first began: the human brain.

9. LordWiFi

I agree. Yes I read it all :D

~Tbh of all the things I could think of to help new players, reg players to utilize forum, people who are lazy to see and use forum is to "ADD FORUM TO THE GAME" like another button like "Plaza, My Info, Shop, Medal store"!

For all I care even throwing forum on the plaza would make plaza more useful lol. <Throw Shades at Me Biches>

#PlazaUselessUntilTradeSystem
    #PlazaUselessUntilMoreMiniGames
    #PlazaUselessUntilForumSystem
    #PlazaUselessUntilTinySendsNudes

lVlonsterCat and CloudyChains like this.
  10. CloudyChains

CloudyChains Creator of Catastrophe

If that's possible, that would definitely be the best solution.

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  11. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

Y not put a message board in plaza like every other game

12. BloodNinja

BloodNinja Well-Known Member

It would give people a reason to go there and maybe make it active since all people do is make chatrooms instead of just having one big group chat pretty sure 1 plaza supports 50 people

LordWiFi and lVlonsterCat like this.
  13. LordWiFi

i know right, dang plaza

lVlonsterCat likes this.
  14. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I wonder why ideas that are good either get ignored or gets noticed only by Frequent Forumers.

Oh yeah...

Probably 'Cuz No one, gives a,

LordWiFi and lVlonsterCat like this.
  15. LordWiFi

I'll take this as a compliment ;D

lVlonsterCat and tamirtov like this.