Here's my Thoughts from 10 years of experience

Discussion in 'Pegasus' started by inex7, May 18, 2018.

1. inex7

inex7 New Member

Here's what needs to be fixed MINIMUM to make the server "balanced" like they claim, the whole pvp thing isn't even an issue, there's plenty of pvp at CW time.
    ----Fix the towers, spec's are COMPLETELY useless, unless they are bellato. Lvl 45 towers are weaker than punching with your bare hands, and they cost 1-2m just to place 1 tower.

----There needs to be something to kill once you reach lvl 48, or 49 that is NOT only giant babas or dracos. Where is the TC3 mobs? Put them in VC or in the settlements, even make them hard to kill but decent exp. I'm not complaining that the exp is slow, there is way too limited amount of mobs for everyone in a single race to be leveling in the same tiny cave with 10 mobs to kill.

----Pitbosses need to actually drop loot. In Titan where it is x3, the mobs in HQ/settlement may drop enough loot. In x1, it literally drops 2 pcs of gems, a few runes, and MAYBE an armor piece if you're lucky. It has enough loot for 1 or 2 people only. If an entire party/guild has to gather to kill a pb, there needs to at least be enough loot for a few people to gain something.

----You added all kinds of things to HQ NPC's which is great, but if you're gonna take away ether, at least give us the 300second 20% adrenaline potions instead of the 30second ones that nobody buys.

----Last but not least, UNLESS you are the race that wins CW/gets to mine every CW, there is absolutely 0 way to farm CP/Disena/Dalant unless you sell cash points. You can't kill mobs and get loot enough to profit from paying for pots or mau repair. 1 gli per kill won't get you any profit. I had to use the premium service token, AND 100% loot increase potion just to make a few mil/hour aoe'ing Currs. Add some mobs like callianas to farm at level 40-50. I'm not suree if there is anything to farm after level 50, but if there is not this needs to be implemented too. People spend hours upon hours upon days farming to buy MAU repairs, gear, and to BUY cash shop items from other players, which in turn gives YOU guys more money. But right now, after completing quests, or mining ore and coining talics, there is NO way to make money unless you are an extreme cash shop user.

----Like I said earlier, the pvp situation really isn't that bad. But from playing RF since the beginning, I can tell you one thing. After hitting level 50(or 51 for Armor riders :p), EVERYONE wants to pvp and show off their new shiny 50 gear! Make one of the maps non-race specific for level 50 (BM or OCL or Ether etc) and keep the rest the same. 50 and 55 gear is so much fun to use once you get it, we want some pvp at least even if it does not benefit us that much.
    Redfox, if you were smart you would take this into consideration. This is coming from a person who has played, managed, GM'ed, and basically lived for this game for the last however many years. I love RF Online, and I know you guys had good intentions with this patch, and really there is not too many things wrong with it, but these simple things would be one huge step in the right direction, and I guarantee many people agree with me.

2. zennen

zennen Member

1, Sort the PVP situation out
    2, Sort the Tower situation out
    3, Sort the Farming situation out
    4, We should not be killing Babas at 48/49 so re implement elan mobs please
    5, God dam y'all destroyed this game real good

3. Bigodation

Bigodation New Member

I strongly disagree with your 5
    And i agree with Inex7

If it was the past RF, those 50s and those Maus, would be killing people 10 lvls bellow and making the HQ overpopulated again, thats isnt pvp.
    So, what Inex7 says, is a good idea, make sette open, or ether open
    Anyone who wants pvp goes to those places and fight, no matter the lvl, if you want pvp (The real pvp, peoples with similar strenght) go to sette and fight

4. excaliber

excaliber Member

The real problem is that CLASSIC RF is long dead , Cash shop killed it ...
    Then we have the bots.
    In fact the game itself has fundamental flaws in that when this server was launched there were a lot of people playing initially , now it looks dead... no surprises there though , botting , OP players and lack of GM support/Policing will do that.

Only real plus is that the game does now have a viable PvE characteristic to it , thus you can get by without having to face CS/botting people in pvp!

5. excaliber

excaliber Member

@ Original poster , The game is designed to try to make people have to pay to play.. I guess that is why you see so many bots now in free to play games like this .. people farm and then put it all onto their main account.

The game mechanics just encourage this along with other practices that used to be insta bans... Regardless of how much money you spent on a game... (seems to no longer be the case) seems now cash > integrity of the game!

6. Fiolle

Fiolle New Member

inex7 is definitely right!!!