How to invest my credit / Como invertir mis creditos

Discussion in 'Player to Player Support' started by BraveanGol, Sep 15, 2018.

1. BraveanGol

BraveanGol New Member

Greetings again Dragons, I would like to know your opinions, tips and suggestions on how to invest credits in the game. That is, apart from buying the Premium, what items in the store are the most recommended? taking into account maybe I'm new to the server and I do not have anything at all xD.

Español
    Saludos de nuevo Dragones, me gustaria saber sus opiniones, consejos y sugerencias sobre como invertir creditos en el juego. Es decir, aparte de comprar el Premiun, ¿que items de la tienda son los mas recomendados? tomando en cuenta quizas que soy nuevo en el server y no tnego nada de nada xD.
    Anexo, aprovecho para decir que busco personas dentro del servidor TAO para hablar y que me puedan asesorar con las cosas del juego.

Thanks for all! / gracias por todo!

2. ForceBlader

ForceBlader Active Member

If you're in need of gold then you could try to sell some Illusive Branches (they go for roughly 350kk on Tao if I'm not wrong).
    Another approach would be to get decent gear (with drop rate sockets) and a high level to use the Illusive Branches yourself.

There might be more ways, but I personally just sell Illusive Branches whenever I'm in need of gold.