Hw to get intense lv 45+ gears?

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Ardianz2, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Ardianz2

Ardianz2 New Member

I still remember in classic version where there r alot of players selling intense gears. So after i check UTS today, why none is selling intense gears? Is this bcs lack of population or bcs v4.25 is diff?

2. ARX20

ARX20 New Member

it's because this server is almost die, very few new player, also the player population is declining fast.
    everyone is highbie now with low level alt character just for item storage.

it's really discouraging for new players because they can't compete, can't get good item for their level, exp curve is really weird, monster location different than what i can remember, and quest also different from what i know, different from googling result.

yes because v4.25 is very different. and someone somehow thought it's really a good idea to implement this new update rather than to solve existing problem.

3. Ardianz2

Ardianz2 New Member

Yea, after playing for a while until lv 48. Now i cant hunt/lvling. Its rlly hard, n also no items in UTC lol. Rip. I quit. Newbie cant do anything in here, so sad

4. Khyron

Khyron Member

you know.. you can always 46-50 BD for experience. a INT piece of 50 armor is 5 mil from the dark amnassador..If you'd bother to read and play you'd see.

it's always been difficult to solo level certain classes from 48+. the patch 4 years ago lowerd vc monster damage so that even with 45 armor, you can solo vc. Grumbles and demol used to hit for 8k you know..

turncoat damage lowered from Sette and they were moved.. even OCl enemies got damage nerfs. 50 and 53 armor can survive better there

it's called try. you will take damage and need pots. Shield if you must... or you prbably gimped yourself.

5. Ardianz2

Ardianz2 New Member

Maybe i will try official server next time, no players around that willing to help or guide me make me dont understand much about this game. Im new to rf. So for nw i just playing private server, even i feel this v4.25 is better than old version

6. Ichwanul

Ichwanul New Member

How to enter BD solo? It said i need in party to enter