I had a dream about rf

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SkitRf, Dec 15, 2018.

1. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

I haven’t played rf for a while and I just all of a sudden had the weirdest dream today. We had a new scroll but when you clicked the scroll to equip you turned into a crow(rf players turned into crows with blue or purple fire around them... it looked pretty sick) . But before you turn into a crow, when clicking the scroll it tells a story about some crows getting invaded by aliens and this clip/movie (idek what it was) was from marvel... anyways I woke up 5:50 am dehydrated. Drink water guys

But honestly it gave me a idea. What if say when you just start rf, you have to unlock scrolls(or something else) as you level up. Once you click on those scrolls it shows you short cartoon story films of rf... doubt they would implement something like that in game but the thought of it seems pretty cool

2. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

sounds pretty nice, a brief history of the scroll besides a short description to feed our curiosity xD. Idk though, seems like something that would be placed at the bottom of the to do list as there are more important matters to attend to right now. But yeah, I've had a couple of dreams of rf as well over the past couple years xD. The most recent one is one of me using sage master with yellow flames but significantly slower and the charged attack for the scroll was a juggle launcher instead of a knock back. But yeah xD, can you imagine? 4 people coming at you at all directions and you use the charged sage attack and bam everyone goes into the air in the animation of stalker's grab? faktz.

SkitRf likes this.
  3. Shavo

Shavo Well-Known Member

If you start dreaming of rf , serious addiction going on

4. doston8

I played rf for 1 week out of 52 and had that dream. Denied faktz.

SkitRf likes this.
  5. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

I had a dream rf was a good game, but then I woke up.

6. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Help me.

Shavo and doston8 like this.
  7. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ever you play Shaman at Rumble Fighter? A shaman who can turn da crow af.

Nooblater, doston8 and SkitRf like this.
  8. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

That's an interesting idea. Technically speaking, players wouldn't have to worry about getting rare scrolls or exocores because they'd have some that are still locked -- as well as they'd have a recommended list to spend their RC on rather than what seems to be "OP" in the game.

SkitRf likes this.
  9. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

I had a dream that some random had a stolen credit crqd and started to gifting sht to random ppl who joined his room and then sht turned that its stolen card and we got 5 days rule sht poo poo . Oh wait that's not a dream lel

doston8 and SkitRf like this.
  10. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

I think the main reason I dreamed about crows wasn’t even because of the shaman exo. Outside my house are crows everyday shitting on my car

Nooblater and doston8 like this.
  11. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

Damn . So catch one of them and make a fat poo on that mfka xD maybe they will learn their lesson

SkitRf likes this.
  12. doston8

u should sht on their car nomsayin? faktz

SkitRf likes this.
  13. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Hello peta

Please don’t give me weird images in my head. Last thing I want is a crow driving a car in my dreams.

doston8 likes this.
  14. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

That's sad. My crows always love to come to me waiting for me feed them af

doston8 likes this.
  15. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Im tempted to feed them... but there’s a lot. LIKE A LOT. I live across from a pond. Should I just do it?...

tamirtov and HumoLoco like this.
  16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

yes, they will protect you and attack them who opposite you or try to rob your home. Also they will let you pet them too. even they wont shet on your cars anymore they will shet on your neighborhood's expensive cars.

Because that's how they are. They need the food they are willing to take the exchange anything for the food so you gonna offer to them they will do for you. Even you can take their baby to train it so they will steal money for food for you. anything you can do with them.

Once you piss off other neighborhood you can sue them for kill raven and crows cuz its illegal beyond the government's law. Yet you need the license to own exotic animal.

doston8 likes this.
  17. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yes, long as you are friendly to them, they will go close you even more. they are the best for shetting on anything. but sadly they are legal to killed by the people. yet pigeon are one of the most intelligent of all the bird species. they can recognize your face and are not fooled by a change of clothes. damn its big business if you learn about them later time.

Feed them a variety of grains, seeds, greens, berries, fruits, and will occasionally eat insects, snails, and earthworms also leftover of your foods. to steal their favorite food to get you closer and they will learn how are you the best and shetting on other instead of you also they will rob or destroying da neighborhood if they have small gardens that you dont like their dog shet on your grass.

Nooblater likes this.
  18. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Ight starting tomorrow or today (if I don’t forget) I’m going to start feeding them. I’ll give photo updates.

HumoLoco likes this.
  19. SkitRf

SkitRf Active Member

Day 1. I feed them bread. I took the pic quick because my neighbors started looking at me so it’s blurry...
    [​IMG]

doston8 and HumoLoco like this.
  20. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

ooo they look good af ;>

tamirtov likes this.