I need fashion advice irl

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by doston8, Jun 13, 2018.

1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

I AM A GUY
    So, i've finally obtained more shillings and need clothes now. My 1 pair of jeans i been wearing for 1 year is tearing and my 3 pairs of shirts are getting too small now cause i been growing :). I can also buy some shoes as well so this is what I was thinking:

1.) I run so I need running shoes that look pretty nice, my budget for this is $60 or less. These will double as my day to day walking shoes as well, I will also use these for the gym so no training shoes, I am not that rich :(
    [YET :)].
    2.) I wanna buy some tactical boots [black], budget for this is $80 or less. These will also be day to day shoes for walking if I feel like wearing cargo pants but more on that later.
    3.) I bought 3 shirts yesterday and am planning on getting 2 more online, suggest some pretty good fashion or website that sells pretty good ones please :D. I am not sure what color would go well with black cargo pants and black tactical boots so suggestions on that would be nice too please and thanks :).
    4.) I am planning on buying some black cargo pants that can go well with those boots (above) and I need one that looks nice with tactical boots. I will most likely buy two of these so preferably $30 or less for each please.
    5.) I also need a jacket that looks nice. It doesn't have to be the warmest thing but it does have to look stylish, something I can wear everyday. Preferably goes well with the cargo pants. Idk if I am much of a leather jacket type person but if its good enough i may consider. Budget for this would be about $60 or less.

That's basically it, I am currently in college so I wanna be the flyest dude on campus. I aint into none of that preppy rich boi type sht like patagonia or vineyard vines or w/e that sht is with the loafers and stuff, I don't like it >=(.

2. TheImmortalSea

TheImmortalSea Clean Up Crew

3. Chemicals

Chemicals New Member

broke boi

Ahegao likes this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

LMFAO

it's like people forget where they are posting this ****

HumoLoco likes this.
  5. doston8

There might be a back to school sale in early august, but I don't know if they have the "fancy" stuff you feel me?

6. toons

toons Well-Known Member

Don't get caught up in what people think about the way you look. Save your money and work hard.

This guy worked up to 100 hours per week and then paid off his mortgage early.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ng-100-hour-work-weeks-no-one-admires-it.html

"The staunch vegetarian also took a $13-an-hour job in the meat section of a local supermarket."

doston8 likes this.
  7. doston8

Idc what they think but I still wanna look good xD, been wearing gym clothes all year to class and it gets stinky lmfao, didnt even bother to shower either cuz it didnt agree with my schedule. basically i look amazing at the END of the day instead of the beginning xD.
    I too am vegetarian :eek: but work with a $9.50 an hour job at my colleges restaurant, which is aight i guess =o.
    I cant do 100 hrs a week :( this guy is a god at life to be doing that kinda sht good for him wherever hes at now.

Edit: just read the article, damn good for this guy, he aint even ugly

Edit Edit: I am on a budget though so the clothes I buy will be the only thing I wear the entire year till they start breaking down sooooo reccomendations anyone?

8. munhh321

munhh321 Active Member

1. Know your dress shoe size
    2 zPurchase dress shoes on eBay with brand names:magnanni, Bruno magli( very comfortable I got one for 22 when it originally costed at least 400 ) Allen Edmonds, bostonian( maybe ), or Meermin( quite expensive ) focus on finding monkstraps ( preferably cap toe double monkstraps ) or the classic cap toe oxford. 2. Buy some semi-tight dark blue jeans
    3. Dress shirt no pockets ( Calvin Klein, brook brothers, j crew )
    4. Blazer and plain shirt for the matching ( black blazer and white shirt or gray blazer and black shirt )
    5. Do all these steps by buying stuff on eBay ( know your size ) wouldn’t buy jeans on eBay tbh a bit risky
    6. Make sure everything looks good ( not much wear that’s evident )
    7. Black leather belt
    8. A peacoat for the winter fashion
    9. Since you made it this far I’m sure I kinda know what I’m talking about :)
    Brands to look at for clothing: American eagle (ok quality),j crew, brook brothers, zara( maybe ), and that’s about all I know right now haha

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    doston8 likes this.
  9. doston8

thanks!

10. iwannadielel

iwannadielel Well-Known Member

Just dont be this guy
    [​IMG]

11. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

There was a time when fedoras were actually cool.

tamirtov likes this.
  12. iwannadielel

Yeah lmao so were scrunchies, sweaters tied around the waist, overalls, turtlenecks, ect

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
    [GM]Shadow likes this.
  13. doston8

if you got a athletic build you might be able to pull the sweater around waist off, or jacket around the waist, w/e works haha xD

14. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

I kind of died reading this xD

ModSlayer and doston8 like this.
  15. iwannadielel

thanks for noticing me papi

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  16. doston8

for a second there I thought it said "Notice me senpai, notice me!"

Fun fact, he too wears the fedora :eek:

17. doston8

My hair is straight when short and gets curly as it grows. I got the beard on lock. thanks ill try this =o minus the polo shirt though cuz im not rlly a big fan of polo :[

18. ankyt

ankyt Well-Known Member

just cop a good plain hoodie and black jeans
    get air forces and ur good 2 go

tamirtov likes this.
  19. doston8

why o_o

20. doston8

The 3rd hair style is how my hair gets when it gets too long. I already wear glasses but will be going in for contacts soon. Thanks for the help!

Nooblater likes this.