I need help from you, RL Konashi is killing the server.

Discussion in 'Pegasus' started by ArthurBorges, Jun 19, 2018.

?

Can help:

1. yes

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. no

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. ArthurBorges

ArthurBorges New Member

I would like the help of you, the same after that started playing RL is applying sought and broquei of group in all bells that does not go to CW, being that it requires help being that it does not help the race in anything, does Pbs solo and it does not help em up, you guys losing so many players for, kind of talking to the same, I do not think he knows this is a game.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      982.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      960.3 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      1,007.7 KB
      Views:
    messias500 and GabrielNona like this.
  2. GabrielNona

GabrielNona New Member

Konashi is a bad leader, individualistic and hypocritical.

messias500 likes this.
  3. messias500

messias500 New Member

Sem título.png O arconde jogador Konashi está caçando e aplicando o bloqueio do partido em quem não está indo para uma guerra de fichas. Você pode fazer alguma coisa. Obrigado [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Odovska

Odovska Active Member

Can a RL apply party band and wanted just because someone go to a CW? If not, Konashi abused his power to be left "alone" when hunting map bosses.

5. Tsukasa

Tsukasa New Member

There is nothing that can be done, I would suggest helping your race by participating in the CW. The RL is free to take measurements to ensure race collaboration. I know you feel like you are being abused but to be honest, if you get consul you really should devote your time to your race instead of lvling or PBing during cw hours.

6. konashi

konashi New Member

Only two players suffered restrictions :SonecaxD was doing pb`s and being toxic during CW time and SadoMasoQuist(Council) that was exping in BM lizards during CW , that guild is lierally ruled by rmt/macro/bot users, i feel sorry for the good folk in there being fooled by those greed players.

Kronos likes this.
  7. Kronos

Kronos New Member

bots killing server, not konashi. sonecaxd can only cry and i see him at cw only 2-3 times (for loot drop from chip). some weeks ago YO give wanted status to him because he use bot. when YO give wanted status to all bots - he cry about it like many little kids... almost all windhawk guild use bots for farm dalants, and after bots up to 50lv - they use votes for vote for his top bots like sadomaso, shenhaigudu for make them as archons. and they never helped race, only UP their bot. at screenshots you can perfectly see - at CW only they continue up... and they up only selfs bot for new boling locations like BM, OCL, kartella, because turncoast and VC now not enouf for they...

konashi likes this.
  8. pepinofeliz

pepinofeliz New Member

konashi is bad RL make wantend for all, he make bellatos out server just he folow players make wanted , so sad RL

ArthurBorges likes this.
  9. Flothebarbie29

Flothebarbie29 New Member

i'm new on this server but i see all of time YO and Stein postul to council spot with many vote but i never see him in game ^^ and YO reroll in other faction just here for troll and no fairplay. Today guys mad about konashi and do reroll in other race ==> doing party CHAOS POT for killing low lvl ... and you think konashi is reason for many new bell leave server ? Stop your joke guys if you have problem with konashi dont kill news player coming in server. but now is what i see in game i play 10 hour by day. i dont say konashi is best rl ever i see BUT dont say bellato leave faction because him is...

Guys have reroll on other faction come to take council spot never on because they go acc or cora and they do party for killing news player with chaos pots is true problem. thanks for learn this and understand why i post this.

emyloo and Manowzz like this.
  10. kodego

kodego New Member

Nice try, when us quit to cora, and back to server to joke... Killing Bells on event, and joke consul with afk member buying votes... take this. NeutralB0008.jpg NeutralB0009.jpg NeutralB0010.jpg NeutralB0001.jpg NeutralB0005.jpg

11. Pedrocorrea

Pedrocorrea New Member

We're messing around by the way, we barely arrived and the guys are already going to want to abuse the newbies. This is Konashi, ugly for players with aura killing lowbies and saying to kitar from the server as if they were owners. I hope the staff takes some action.

ATT: Guild EvolutioN

Attached Files:

12. rfmilward

rfmilward New Member

This weight is giving PK really hurt and will harm the bells and the server. Many friends have already left to play on another server. The solution and get the PK out of the game, these idiots will have to put together another creative outlet.