I need some guidance in my life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by doston8, Apr 5, 2016.

?

Choice 1 or Choice 2

1. Choice 1

60.0%
  2. Choice 2

40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

Alright guys, I have a problem. Over the past couple weeks I have been saving up some extra cash to put aside for rumble fighter because you know, I want to enhance my rumble fighting experience with content exclusive to the currency of RC only.

Now here comes the complications...
    I saved up about $85 give or take that I'm just gonna dump on this game BUT I have a couple choices to spend it on.

Choice 1
    Top 10 Scroll Box - I would like to get some scrolls perm in there such as BWN, Jin TKD, Rage

Choice 2
    The Mystery Chest Green/Blue/Red or whatever have been announced to be released after the update so I was wondering if that would be the better option... Idk about my odds on those though because there's quite a bit of items in those boxes so my chances of getting a perm rare scroll is probably rather low... Thus being said, what should I do and why should I do it?

Your opinions all matter and will help better my experience in Rumble Fighter, so please give me your opinions, thanks again!

Yusuke likes this.
  2. 1WingAngel

1WingAngel Active Member

never choice 1 tbh, choice 2 is more exciting and you can get more than just regular old used timed/perm useless scrolls......

doston8 likes this.
  3. Bronxkid2

Bronxkid2 Active Member

forget the top 10 boxes

doston8 likes this.
  4. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

The top 10 box perms rates are very, very low in my experience.

The other boxes sound better as a choice, but better to wait to see the contents first.

doston8 likes this.
  5. Talon

Talon Active Member

Depends on what you have already. If you have alot of good scrolls you like already then go for the rares. If not the scroll box may be better so you have stuff to play with. Or just buy permanent items regularly.

doston8 likes this.
  6. BagOfNotes

BagOfNotes Well-Known Member

If you saved it up, disapointment is gonna hit you hard bro. I mean, getting what you want will really mean alot but sometimes getting normal permanent items would be a better choice. If these are your only options that you want to choose, then, go for what you feel you want more. Gourdy has a list of what is in each box. Try and see what you would feel is worth it.

doston8, HumoLoco and Doberman like this.
  7. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades Active Member

2. You could always try again at the top 10's another time while the red/green/blue boxes will be leaving soon.

doston8 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.