I still feel a touch of lingering remorse for my past actions.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Circuitbreak905, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Circuitbreak905

Circuitbreak905 Active Member

To whom it may concern.

Once upon a time there was a young boy who went by the name "tyreezy905" on the OGP forums, who in fact was very new to the internet at the time, so things diddnt always go so well in terms of interactions between people online. Dispite his rather..unsettling,eccentric and spastic demenour he was rather introverted in the real world, he had people to talk to, but no one whom he actually concidered an actual friend.

Now heres the thing, and some people noticed he liked to play pretend a lot while online, well...

To deal with the feelings of being emotionally distant from other people, and to give himself a rock, a place of solace, he secluded himself in his room and lost himself in the world of his daydreams.

There he could be anything, anywhere, or anyone in his mind as long as he wanted.

Such freedom was liberating to him, and yet he still felt empty inside, deep inside all he wanted was to find a way to make new friends and connect to people, he just diddnt know how...

Thats the side people diddnt see online, the side they saw was something else. Some say he was rude, some say he was depressed and had self esteem issues. Some say other wise. But no one knew the whole story.

Why do i know it? Havent you guessed already? Because i was that user long ago.

If i havent given the full picture allow me to elaborate. Soon.

lordpablo likes this.
  2. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

autistic

3. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

lordpablo and HumoLoco like this.
  4. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew

lordpablo and HumoLoco like this.
  5. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Aegis, lordpablo and Phawnix like this.
  6. Rinnegan

Rinnegan Guild War Master, Scroll Masters Champion

lordpablo likes this.
  7. lordpablo

lordpablo Well-Known Member

8. TheDL6Incident

TheDL6Incident Creator of Buki

Arthur

lordpablo likes this.
  9. Circuitbreak905

1. What happened to this thread?

2. Only edgelords tend to use the word "autistic" in the context that was used. Dispite the fact it doesnt mean that at all. Just saying is all.

3. I understand if no one remembers, or even knows who i am, i just had to get something off of my chest.

(Continued) this video that i made years ago, was the result of all the pain building up. I was desperately seeking help and advice from people, there was no one i could talk to,

I might regret this, as i learned that the internet is unforgiving a long time ago. But here it is.

lordpablo likes this.
  10. SlimeGirl

SlimeGirl Well-Known Member

ur weird.

lordpablo likes this.
  11. Circuitbreak905

Care to elaborate?

Also, weird dosent nesescarily mean bad.

I mean, japan is weird by western standards, and we consume their media like fine china (is this an oxymoron?) Lol

Edit: im well aware of my appearance lol

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
    lordpablo likes this.
  12. lordpablo

Egg plant emoji peach emoji

13. Circuitbreak905

I dont understand. I know what the emojis represent in the usual contexts but..why?

lordpablo likes this.
  14. lordpablo

Yes

15. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

bro you had numbers in your name, no one would remember you from gamescampus

16. Circuitbreak905

oof. i forgot about games campus. once ogp went defunct that was my point i decided not to invest as much time as i previously did in RF. well.. that, and i suppose after this being the third transfer to another site or so many ppl left. i checked in just to see what kind of new content there was.

17. Circuitbreak905

"cringy " is a funny way to describe someone when your username is literally "iwannatouchgirls" i highly doubt you are being ironic btw.

Also, am i wrong for believing in humanity? Or rather the milk of human kindness?

I fail to see what so cringy about wanting to ask for forgiveness, i fail to see whats so cringy about real loneliness and depression.

Granted i dont know anyone here amist a sea of strangers. But i do remember people that used to be in the forums.

Aegis likes this.
  18. Circuitbreak905

Welp, i can say i diddnt expect you to get all angry as you did. Also..

"Username numbers making opinion invalid"?

"Soyboy feelies"?
    Ew.

Now, i noticed that you prolly saw the video, thats as personal as i can get.

Im speaking to you now, not as a random username, but as one human being to another.
    I implore you..
    Before you jump at me unwarrented, just know that dispite me not knowing who you are, i will remember that you, among everyone else have a face behind the keyboard.

You may not care, i dont exactly expect you to care.

Just know that i accept, respect and value you as another human being. Not being sarcastic, not trying to sound cliche, but i was taught different. Anomynimity does not change this fact.

"Profound revalations" so you did take the time to watch it, and thats all i ask.

Aegis likes this.
  19. Circuitbreak905

Ive heard of that play, however that quote was unintentional/coincidential.

I see that your phrasing implies that you feel the need for making light of, or trying to make my statement the object of ridicule.

Well. I have a question. Do you inhale the memes?, exhale the memes? Maybe inject the memes into said bloodstream?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
    Aegis likes this.
  20. Circuitbreak905

you are taking what i said the wrong way.

There is a difference between being pretentious, and simply wanting to be just as good as everyone else.

I do recall meantioning, and i will say so again. I do not have a problem with you, i never meant to come off as you say i am.

All this post ever was in the beginning was meant to be an apology to the people that did vaguely remember.

But then again, i suppose it has been years since those things happened.

I will sleep soundly at night, i had hoped that dispite all of this, people would accept my apology.

I learned a long time ago that words cannot hold any power over you unless you let them. After all, "no man can make you feel inferior without your consent" a popular quote by elenoor roosevelt.

If people do forgive me, fine. If they dont, thats fine too. I had sincerely hoped to find peace of mind knowing that i put those feelings of remorse to end.

Look, if you dont like me, ok, call me an attention (person of ill repute), i realize that ive been a dk in the past and my time is long overdue.

Aegis likes this.