[Idea] Reverse transformation

Discussion in 'Exocore' started by yohan1, May 27, 2016.

1. yohan1

yohan1 New Member

Since, there are only a few types of exocores that can be called defensive I think this would be a good idea to implement. With the new phantomcore exo turning you into zombies and skeletons. It would be appropriate to also have a counter to this like Doctor/Healer exo for elementalists.

So the first skill would be to unstransform any team mates as well as give yourself HP.
    The second skill would be to be invincible against any negations/transformation. This includes the bloodlord pool where you are negated to hit. The shaman circle where you slow down and also the phantomcore where you transfrom into a zombie. Obviously this skill would have to be timed say for 5-7 seconds with a large cooldown.

Anyone can take up the idea and expand on the exocore details if they'd like just pm or ask me.

SoarRF likes this.
  2. Shana

Shana Creator of Heartseeker, SF, IAS, BD & CC

Yes I think an exo like that would be great. We don't have enough support-based exocores

SoarRF likes this.
  3. Gearman

Gearman Active Member

It sounds like a nice idea for boss mode if they make another one with Necromancers as the main threat but as an exo-core to counter another exo-core I would say no as that would be unfair to those exo-cores for those classes. As it is now all you have to do is block the first attack to most transformation attacks or avoid them. However it could be another medal shop exo-core for limited time or a boss mode exo-core but as a boss mode exo-core it might be on the weaker side maybe.

4. SoarRF

SoarRF Well-Known Member

Yeah. We're really lacking on supportive exocores. Not a bad idea.