If RF came back to life

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kurama, Sep 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Yall still crying over Rumble Fighter da drying and dying out?

Let's move to Black Desert Online. You will be fine with me there :>

2. Bellzz

Bellzz New Member

Why tf are u talking ***** i destroyed u and then you ddosed me your probably one of the worst players in the game LMFAOO...

3. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

I made it to King of Games several times in YGO Duel Links. Game is pay to win WAY worse than RF. Getting dupes past 3 in Duel Links is effectively worthless because the card trader cards arent as good as the ones in packs. You may think the "guaranteed one" chance in 200 boosters is cool but its really not because it kills your chances of getting multiple copies when you actually want them. Also cleaning a 200 pack Box in Duel Links costs around 150-250 bucks and all for a single copy when you more than likely need 3. ALL games are in RNG hell right now, RF isnt special.

Would some of these features everybody wants be cool? Yeah sure, but realistically are we gonna get them? No, so why ruin your fun over s*** that aint happening? Nothing will "save RF" except for the players getting their heads out of their own asses enough to actually enjoy the game again.

4. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

Ive been out of the scene for a bit but its good to hear theyre becoming more transparent but RF posts their box lists so I just assume each item has an even % chance. Id be all for trade system but realistically it'd hurt their income too much (players passing rares back and forth on a whim) and/or it may have a glitch/exploit that cant be foolproofed like how testing shop scrolls got removed because players would glitch them perm into their inventory.

5. TheFuzionBranz

TheFuzionBranz Wiki Creator & Manager, Scroll Masters Finalist

Yugioh > has certain functions in place for looting, with pros and cons
    Rumble fighter > spend/pull

RF's problem is not the community. Every game has rotten apples. So many games that are totally off the grid that pop up in random ads or whatnot, mobile games, etc, have so many brain dead "NO HALBAS ENGLIS" in english team games for example and they still live on. So many games are gacha reliant, but they live on. So many games have DDOSERS and glitch abusers, but the games live on. Every now and then games die and go.

Blaming the community for a games down fall is rediculous, everything is enabled by the people in charge. If rules arent reinforced people get out of hand. If glitches/hacks dont get punished, people get out of hand. Not fixing/finding solutions to problem will also let people get out of hand. Real quick, Look at it this way. RF is a P2P game-type-connection based game. Lag is based on your connection with the other player. Now there are rules and exceptions, one player is "host" for everyone and that one user is responsible for more data tansmissions. Now that can affect lag to a greator degree, but in general, its Player to player. Even if the host were to lag, unless extreme cases, players wouldnt notice in game. However, lets get into the problem. There is no reason that data is sent P2P, while not being in game. You are in a lobby, the server can be responsible for accepting 1 players data and transmitting it to the other receiving players, while using the server address. This would mean that, A player would only get your IP by actually playing a game with you. You would need to join up and agree to play with them. As of now, simply being in a room is already P2P. RF is already a server hosted game, has its own servers for plaza, etc. They never, not even once, tried to help players not get DDOS'd. Its a PvP based game and PvP is likely to bring arguemens. The only thing they have ever done ,was remove the GM command /p2pjwkr.... once it got discovered.

The RF team has no quality put into RF and it shows from every aspect. The player base isnt respected. No updates are created to satisfy players. For example, Blizzcon, reveals all of the hardwork projects and reaches out to players, gives them what they want. RF, doesn't even know what players want, doesn't know cause they don't care and won't even if they do. Air-Grabs, Low jumps, air climbing, Have always been unwanted outcomes of errors in the coding of RF. Nimonix doesn't care and wont invest themselves into fixing it, unless they happen to find it while doing something else. It forced its providers such as OGP to make "rules". Players have to literatly screenshot and record players abusing "never fixed glitches" to get them banned for lets say R-Climbing. A GM literatly has to say in a room hes watching "DONT R CLIMB FOLKS I CAN BAN YA".

Most of everything they design is stupid. In no way is there balance. There was abit, exocores kept having cool tricks and utilities, but now what the hell is a class for? Some exocores can be all class due to "BF LE" or just "Rare". Many rares are all class and just so OP they're optimal. Why the hell would I buy alchemist to use Iron Armor exocore if I had sht like Metatron exocores on all of my presets?

RF has many modes and things to do, which creates "divisions"/"groups". Mooners, trick-jugglers, 1v1ers, team players, etc. Cage Mode was unique, glacier was unique, blacktop was unique, moonlight was unique. All of these promoted something. Different team strats, using the map, playstyles, combo (due to unique juggling system). Most maps now are, yes, cool, unique, and all. But they don't relate to RF's mechanics and physics. Players want to do trick or high skill combos. Players want to enjoy RF for its unique aspects. Most maps now are made and have either 1)platforms too high to use to combo 2)platforms too low to catch on, obstacles, eye candy, etc, while not letting you get in touch with the uniqueness of RF. What map since incenerator, inferno, risky, glacier and dungeon has actually changed up the gameplay as much as they do? Not many and even if you can name some, They don't have as much an impact as those.

RF doesn't care about perfecting what it has and giving players quality. Ever notice how a scroll has a glitchy input or a Cz mechanic lacking frames? Well, If you buy it again as a RE or something it might be ok, but then you cant use it in competition cause its a rare and you paid extra like a loser!

I can go on and on and on and call shots, but for one, I support every member of this community with the complaints launched at RF. Being a GM, a host, etc, is work. At the end of the day, they should think of themselves and be happy. They work to live. At the end of the day, a responsible boss however cares about his product and his employes. A good boss wants success for his company. A good boss will give his employees work and not cut hours. You get the point.

Nimonix/Redfox/Wemade, wtv, is cutting corners. Why is there 1 GM? Why doesn't he know the game any better? Is it his fault? No. Why can't they make better events or ads? Nimonix's problem is becomming Redfox's problem and its seriously affecting the NA server.

The biggest problem is really the learning curve of this game and how to cope with it. If you look at RF simular to lets say SoulCaliber, its really more than just being a gamer and whatnot. There is info you NEED. Frame data, omg frame data is important. The physics. the mechanics, understanding the engine of the game and how it processes everything. This is what seperates the small bois from the big bois. Just the experience, being able to play calm, knowing stuff like 3 hit rules, every scroll, stepping, low jumps, canceling air slide or force landing with jump kick, thats all a massive gain for players. New players, no matter the guides, will need experience. This is not gained by dieing in 10 seconds every round. Dieing in 10 seconds nonstop = uninstall.

RF needs to devide players. Let the skilled play with the skilled. Create a rank system with serious gains for winning, prizes, stuff to show off, grind to earn etc. Make losing seriously impact your rating too or ladder, etc. Allow beginners to be paired up easily. The problem in RF is you join the game and you can face the #1, a guy who has 400hours playtime experience, etc.

RF needs to correct its errors.

I support 100% players focusing on Moonlight FFA, Teams, 1v1, gw and not stupid ass maps that don't relate to the game. I dont agree with the ddosing, but I don't see any measures done to prevent it. Its not redfoxs job to send moderators and rules. Its a problem requireing coding/scripting.

Blaming the players for stuff they can do is like leaving literatly everything you don't want your child to touch on the floor next to him and then yell at him.

Telling players to not play just MOON, 1v1 or GLACIER is like not taking a jeep offroad, a corvette to a race track or a dragster on the dragstript. Like look at these 2d games and they just use 2d maps cause thats what relates to the fight system. Look at GunZ that had maps with stuff to move through, on etc, cause it had mechanics that could relate. The only maps that ever offered a opened up, amazing 1v1 space was Blacktop. People can spectate too due to jumping off. Dungeon, everyones stuck and space is limited. Glacier offers a calm startup with various tactic approaches. Moonlight really comes and connects to all of RF's unique mechanics for combos. Literatly everything else is to "mix up your gameplay and play different stuff" while not really being fun or something worth investing in. Someone who is TOP AT MOONLIGHT is something that requires unique skill. Being the top of China town is like....... well theres nothing interesting or challenging there, while it doesn't promote much at all. Like ok Vegas map is cool, but like... its just various situations added up. Lets go camp there, fight there, beware of that. Nothing you can do there that cant be done on moon? Infact moon is still way cooler and indepth

In the end, Its RF bro. RF is dieing and its RF's fault. I'm sick of writing this reply and I can add 100000 more reasons on why.

And for anyone from redfox reading this, I'm not blaming you per-say. You're working with the tools you have. Im an electrician, I can get my job done. But if I show up with crappy tools, missing tools or broken ones, you might be able to picture how that job can go wrong? Well thats kind of your situation and not by choice. Its Nimonix

Each item has a custom % ratio which is made by putting it multiple times in the chest.

EX: Box has 10 different items (Shown in list) but a total of 40 items in the box which creates ratio:
    Scroll Perm - 1x
    Scroll Timed - 3x
    Shirt perm - 3x
    Shirt timed - 5x
    Pants perm - 3x
    Pants timed - 5x
    Angel wings - 5x
    Carat coupons - 5x
    Shells - 5x
    Pouch item X - 5x

Which would translate to a box having 10 different items, having a 1/40 chance of getting perm scroll.

6. Tengu

Tengu Creator of Savate

[​IMG]

7. RockLee

RockLee New Member

I come back to make this game young again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.