Is Enchanting Too Hard?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Alucard007, Mar 7, 2017.

?

Should enchanting be improved?

1. Yes

60 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  3. Should be harder

15 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

What do you guys think? Does it need to be improved? Should it stay as it is? Vote and post your thoughts below.

thenathan76 likes this.
  2. thenathan76

thenathan76 Active Member

It's way to hard. I had 1800 luck and took me nearly 30 protection charms to 120% my spear. 1800 luck is nearly the max luck we can have at the moment. THAT is just utterly ridiculous.

3. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Can't get over 66% GG.

xiiSxD likes this.
  4. passerby

passerby Member

used 22 PC and still no 120%. and im also using 120% luck ammy

5. Nazgul

Nazgul New Member

idk who vote no but i think they are max lvl 112 and never ench....ench is now very very hard....
    it really need some improvement...but i know they wont do that...is just sad...

6. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

Failed from 36%to 24%with 1700 luck
    So yes

7. Ashuraa96

Ashuraa96 Active Member

yea bro! too damn hard...

Abelong7 likes this.
  8. Yantian

Yantian New Member

personaly... im rly mad when i destroy a ** item .... but also it makes items with 120% on em more "royal" :D

9. BERLYKIM

BERLYKIM New Member

0 luck. Using clean rare enchant with 12% mat Fail WTF

Abelong7 likes this.
  10. OragonAko

OragonAko New Member

Used up a damn full vault of mats and still cant do 90% enchant with 1600 luck..

11. SUNxWUKONG

SUNxWUKONG Member

me too just today 5 items no 90%

12. Mentaway

Mentaway Member

it's hard, but always use the saigo temple blacksmith, better than the town ones, town ones must be corrupteds

13. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

The best part of 12sky is the rng. Without rng its a prit lame asian game. I believe that hard work months or years of dedication to get awsome stuff should be rewarded. Iv played prit much everygame out there and the fastest way iv seen for a game to implode is for the devs to make to many handouts. While people whine if its to hard to do stuff, they quit if its to easy. Look at darksouls. As a franchise it rocked they made a number two it was to easy causethey caved and peeps simply hated it. Thats not an mmo but the truth is the same across all game types the chalange makes the reward feel worth the effort and a game lacking effort gets boring.

14. TobiKato

TobiKato Member

make it harder. persistance and dedication is worth something.

15. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

Nobody is suggesting giving hand outs. Elite gears are hard to get in this game and they're superior to rare gears. Making the enchant not so stressful wouldn't make it effortless because if you only have rare gear you're still no where near the best. And again nobody is asking to just have it handed to them. It's just that it would be nice if it didn't take months worth of time or hundreds of dollars just to hit 120 % enchant. That's still 30 % away from 150 and it's still gonna cost a lot of money and attempts to get that far. You can ask anyone who has gotten 150 %. It's still no joke. But on top of that it's hard to even get to 120 % which you will have to do before you can unseal your gear. If they had never released over enchant then I would say sure keep it the way it is. But the cap is 150 instead of 120 now so I don't see the point in it being this difficult. Honestly I've never had this much trouble on any other server and I've gotten 120 with no PC and no luck gear before. Definitely never gonna happen on here though. I'd be lucky to get to 90 % without even using my luck gear on this server. And even if I get 120 % + enchant it will still be rare gear. If I had elites I would have to wait and save money for protection charms first before enchanting because I won't want to lose them. As for the people who have elite gears they paid a lot for them usually and deserve their spot among the best. The rest of us will not become that good even if they do dial down the enchantment difficulty a bit. So I don't see how easing up a bit would ruin the game. It will still be a challenge to get max gear and that goes double for elites.

16. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

I have to say that while its true that its extremely costly to get a 120 never mind a 150% we dont need to change the enchant system. simply taking a page from ts1 and providing the ability to buy a pc with a larger amount of cp would drive up the pvp in the game while allowing for a lower but slower option for those who prefer to not spend rwc in game. This version is actually easier to enchant, but the items break more often than all the other versions. This i believe is why making pc's available even for 500 cp would help smooth out the higher end enchanting.

17. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

On Aeria's version they had an item that would increase your luck for like 5 minutes I think. I think it was a 40 % increase or something. That would help a lot since currently the level cap is G4 and our luck gear is mediocre at best. That along with making it easier to get a hold of a pc would be great. So the 500 cp idea would helpful for this. Of course it would take ages to accumulate enough cp to stock up on protection charms but I believe it would help make them more available and it's a way to get them pretty much for free if you can't afford to buy rp and you don't have a lot of silver in game. I doubt they would ever do this though. We might see the luck increase item come out but it'll cost a lot most likely. I believe they were called major luck stones or something like that. There is a good chance they'll use it as a way to make more money off of RP buyers. That's if we ever see it at all. Our odds are probably about as good as the possibility of us getting lucky enchant finally. They haven't even fixed all of the bugs or released all of the maps that are missing. Not to mention we still don't have the 4th faction yet. Right now I think they're currently trying to find out what would be the best times for events like HSB,Labby,B4G and so on. So honestly talking about improving the enchant system is pretty pointless at the moment. Still I thought it should be talked about. Making threads like this helps give Red Fox a chance to read our feedback. Actually doing something about this will likely have to wait.

18. Cocidious

Cocidious Member

Because most in game items are bought on impulse I believe they could actually make a 500 cp pc :) by doing that someone would have to use the one pc they had to attempt the enchant and if it works they try again and if it breaks they are gonna be a lot more likely to go and get rp so they can get more pc's on impulse. From a marketing stand point this system works like dealing drugs getting people hooked on then limiting their free supply :D so i guess we can cross our fingers and hope they go for it :) @[GM]Shinnen

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  19. WretchedToki

WretchedToki New Member

but are they gonna change it

20. monkeyking22

monkeyking22 Member

me doing enchanting no garuda can make 60% then with garuda and 1234 luck can get 90% maybe i can make 120% just little do some math