June Events

Discussion in 'Events' started by [GM]Shadow, Jun 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [GM]Shadow

[GM]Shadow RedFox Games Staff Member

[​IMG]

Change Logs #1
    The duration for the Elite Soldier Grand Sword was changed from 15 Days to 3 Days, as it is awarded 4 times.
    ===============================
    Change Logs #2
    The duration for the Power Spaulder (GD) was changed from 15 Days to 3 Days as this was the original plan. Due to a minor discrepancy, the Spaulders were listed as 15 Days, instead of 3 Days.
    ===============================​
    Events currently running during the month of June:
    • 1 Hour Playtime Event - Complete 1 Hour of Play to receive Proof of Passion and Elite Soldier Grand Sword (GD) [3 Days]. It will be offered four times during the event, don't miss them while they are available.
      • "Proof of Passion" is a recipe combination item that will be further implemented at a later date.
        [​IMG]
      • The "Elite Soldier Grand Sword (GD)" [3 Days] will be offered after completing the 2nd / 6th / 10th/ 14th hour or day for the event.
        • Due to some issues, the timer for the Elite Soldier Grand Sword (GD) will start automatically upon receiving it.
    • June 2020 Login Event - Be in-game at the designated times (9:00 AM / 4:00 PM / 9:00 PM PDT) to receive hand-selected items. The "Power Spaulders (GD)" will be offered twice during the Login Event.
      • We will compensate around 15 minutes before and after the designated times should you get disconnected from the game.
      [​IMG]
    • Hottest Summer Couple Fashionista - Get the summer rolling with your hottest outfits! Burn the competition in this heated <Fashionista Event>
    • Event Boss Modes - The Quarantine Suit Lv.A (Timed) will continue to drop from the chests from these Boss Modes (Hard Only). If you are able to obtain all 6 pieces, a permanent Quarantine Suit Lv.A will be distributed at a future date.
      • Harlem Defense War
      • D-H-14 War
      • Queen's Garden
      • Frozen Lake
      • Destroy Pirates
      • White Tiger Isle
    • Stylish Boxer Set - Earn the Stylish Boxer Set in <Workout Wednesdays>
    • Login Event - 2020 WonderGuy Costume Package (30 day duration)

Below is the Set Effects for the Elite Soldier Set
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Arcanz and Starberry like this.
  2. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

So can we get the Power Spaulders (GD) and Elite Soldier Grand Sword permanent at all? So confused.

3. Malcolm

Malcolm Active Member

Believe you need a combination that we'll get later

4. YPhantom

YPhantom New Member

this is some good stuff good job redfox

[GM]Shadow likes this.
  5. [GM]Shadow

No word on a permanent version yet, but we'll make plans to give it out for other events.

6. [GM]Shadow

Appreciate it yo!

Prizmo, danteyno and YPhantom like this.
  7. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

Hi Shadow, what the time for people from Canada, QC. (9 am, 4 pm and 9 pm? respectively).

8. Shagaru0z

Shagaru0z Active Member

What about spenders event, will there been one soon?

9. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

Quebec local time is 3 hours ahead (EDT), therefore it should be the following times :

12pm, 7pm, 12am

10. Arcanz

Arcanz New Member

Thanks!
    Just to make sure i get it, all we need to do is to be "online" when it's 12, 7 or 12 (QC, time)? Because honestly i don't think im going to be able to play any game at 12 or 12, because of work.
    Thanks for the answer tho.

11. Starberry

You just need to be logged in and can be in game lobby all day if you are away from home to grab the rewards.

12. YPhantom

YPhantom New Member

these login rewards are actually pretty sick those orichlacon boxes and the christmas one are probably the best things there

Last edited: Jun 16, 2020
  13. Starberry

Do note that the event begins tomorrow morning.

14. YPhantom

YPhantom New Member

yea i just saw 9am and thought in est it woulda been 12am then i realized that it goes to 12pm..LOL

15. sheeran

sheeran Clean Up Crew

We want permanent items. We're tired of all the loot box BS.

16. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

17. LaniRF

LaniRF Clean Up Crew

I'm happy that the Login Event Calender is back, but i'm not happy with the '9:00 PM' time and so are other EU players.. That's literally 6 AM for the players that live in Europe, i think it's pretty unfair. I've mentioned this years ago aswell, but no change. Is there any way that this can be changed? To be honest, i don't really mind, but i know that there are alot of EU players who do mind and they're just not able to get the 9:00 PM prize due to it being way to late (6 AM, some even 5 AM or 7 AM).

18. MyHero

MyHero Active Member

Hey shadow. I sent a ticket about this already. I disconnected 3 minutes before I was going to receive the Halloween skeleton box. Please reply as soon as possible.

19. [GM]Shadow

Ahh I see, well as we mentioned, if you were online about 15 minutes before or after the time, then you're all good. The support team will handle your ticket and give you the item, so don't worry at all. :)

g2g2894 likes this.
  20. [GM]Shadow

Hmmm I see. Well as most of our events are catered mainly for the NA time zone, the Login Event sadly won't be changed unless there is possibly a wonderful "fix it all" compromise for both NA and EU. But til then, nothing else can be done about the times

LaniRF likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.