Just my 2 cents

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Crescendo, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Crescendo

Crescendo Active Member

First of all, thankyou. I know you guys (RedFox) are under the gun by these ignorant, self-centered crybabies constantly and I'm sure it gets old. But as a player who was here years ago and is back after 5 years of absence, this game has gotten a lot better. Before I get flamed in the comment section, do you guys honestly think OG Planet would have given out second chances at the Once Only! box?

Certain issues are not in your control, and I understand that. You don't write or manipulate the game's code, so bugs and glitches can't be helped on your end: Patches and updates are out of your hands.
    I come to these forums and see nothing but complaining nonstop. "Ohhh no you didnt give us more free content in a free game. This game is dead." The box releases are fine. That's an obvious cash grab that I'm sure is needed to keep hosting RF sustainable.You have salaries to pay and I'm sure Nimonix takes a decent cut. What is under your control though? Can you decide what sells for carats and what sells for RC? Does RedFox have the go-ahead to create set packages? There's so many simple tweaks that could greatly promote growth, sustain the playerbase, raise competition and breed diversity within the community.

#1. Transparency & Detailed Patch Notes
    On this I strongly agree with the community. Oh there's a spenders coming up? Let's not tell a soul.
    This box is coming out? Let's not give any detail whatsoever about the contents aside from a list naming the items. (This is my personal favorite -_-)
    Nobody seems to know what's in these boxes. I've spent thousands of dollars and couldn't tell you all of the different variations of statlines on a single boxes item. At least I don't think I could... but how could I know? This seriously needs to be overhauled. We need a detailed database cataloging items in Rumble Fighter. Strawberry has a list of patch notes, but even he doesn't have all of the information for many of these patches.

#2. Enchanting. Enchanting. Enchanting
    With a success rate through the floor and a price point through the ceiling, you need a virgin blood sacrifice to get a +10 gem. That's fine, but enchanting is at the very core of this game. If you want to keep this ship afloat, a competitive environment is necessary. There needs to be an end-game. To this, I suggest 2 possible solutions: making Fair/Master Enchants drop in Hard/Hell chests, or making them carats entirely. As you level up in Rumble Fighter, there's nothing to gain or grind beyond level 25. As an MMORPG, this is a huge problem. We have nothing to play for aside from juggling people on Moon for the memes or running Glacier teams because you're a Chad. We need a grind. Give us something to play for, and watch as the community grows.

#3. Economy
    As I stated above, Rumble Fighter lacks an end game, and the carat shop is a huge contributor to this shortcoming. We need key items available for carats. Devil Shadow is one such item. Relentless Mace is another. Any of the old school scrolls and exocores that were power crept ages ago can/should be carats at little to no cost of RedFox. Nobody buys them. The Medal shop is great, but this too needs to be expanded upon. Giving players a reason to stay would be to everyone's benefit. I'm not saying give us everything for free by any means, but unlockable content is in a drought.

#4. Boss Modes & Difficulties
    Make Sejul great again. I say this as a direct reference to Dark Monastery as well as a blanket statement about Boss Mode. We need something much harder than the current Hell Mode. Stats have ballooned beyond what any of us ever imagined, and it shows during any Boss run. Dark Monastery used to be hard. You needed a premade team with high stats to complete it. You felt good when you beat Sejul. Hell you even felt good for beating Vlad. We need that back. These event bosses are just agitating. Nobody enjoys them.

But alas, I'm sure this falls on deaf ears. I was gonna type more but now I'm tired so screw it lol

Boomshot, Packet and Draygashi like this.