Just seeing how this game is doing!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Andromeda, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Andromeda

Andromeda Member

Hey everyone The great and powerful Andro here!!! I have someone trying to talk me into coming back.
    So I thought I would come on here and see what everyone thinks...How is the community??
    It's like a party all day everyday?? Is the game play
    fun and exciting?? Do you enjoy it still?? Tell me what are your thoughts...
    Also I hope everyone who knows me has been doing alright missed the good ones ^_^

P.S. Also I know someone out there has been trying to get into my account it told me via email
    I don't know why I honestly don't have anything on my account...Someone took care of that lol
    But anyways I hope whoever you are got over trying to be me for a day ^_^ Happy Hunting

Peace, Love and Pancakes;):D

2. Incognito

Incognito Member

your skills are all gone. And probably changed since last time you played

3. Andromeda

Andromeda Member

Oh well that sucks lol not to much of a downer but still boo on that

4. Andromeda

Andromeda Member

Thanks Swim yes that helps I'm still on the fence about coming back thinking about it though I wouldn't be
    a spender though I took that route and lost everything so i'd just play to play and see everyone ^_^

5. Fire0812

Fire0812 New Member

Everything you play evolves and changes. I will admit that I hate change and I started in may of 2006 when game was just out of beta and a lot has changed since then. I hated it at first but if nothing ever changed about the game it would have died long ago. I have been through akklaim, disney(very short lived there), gamerscampus, gamersfirst, then several private servers popped up, and now red fox. Every one has added something new and changed things. If you would like to play then I would just suggest a premium. +40 to all is a bonus. I work a lot and don't play like I use to but grinding is not that bad. When I was younger I was playing 18hrs a day and stayed capped out and did a lot of dungeon runs for people. Now I feel helpless and a complete noob since I have been away for a couple years. I hope you will get it a chance and try for a month. Give it a chance and if not your thing then move on to something that makes you happy. Just my 2 cents.

6. Andromeda

Andromeda Member

Oh I played this for a very long time lol was in the very first beta in acclaim loved it back then went through all the companies with them lots of friends and frienmies...I just stopped playing due to someone getting on my account and taking all my things which just turned me off of this one i spent alot of money but if i do happen to come back it would be strictly playing no money involved...but thank you for your opinion I do appreciate it I agree with it

7. WindStruck

WindStruck Member

Welcome back Andro!

Good to see an acclaim player again :)

A fair few of the older guys and gals still play under different names!

Find yourself a nice league and teams and you’ll be up there with the best in no time :)

8. [CM]NineArts

[CM]NineArts RedFox Games Staff Member

We're sorry that happened to you, and hope you have fun playing Nine Dragons Awaken :) Also, quick word to the wise. . As swim and fire have said, we have alot of new systems and content to consider and are still updating the game constantly. Once again, good luck and have fun! ;)

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  9. Redzrum

Redzrum New Member

do they offer any kind of incentive for old players to return

10. Vali1844

Vali1844 New Member

None

11. DingleBerries4u

DingleBerries4u New Member

ahh **** its andro...long time no see....hope everything is well with you...well take care