KL Drop rate sucks when Event is on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by isbarkley, Dec 26, 2019.

1. isbarkley

isbarkley Active Member

They said don’t farm KL(like Furious and Sorcerer) when event is on ‘coz they won’t drop Seal and Plate. So is it true?

I tried farming it with and without event. Seems like it is true. I’m getting Seal from Furious without event and i’m not getting any with event.

I think the maximum item drop is 12. And when there is event the mob mostly drop 12 items so you won’t get any Seal/ Plate.

Can anyone confirm this pls.? To those people who actually make Seal of Yellow Dragon and KL Epi. Thanks!

2. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

the big boy kl mobs like furious, sorcerer, sacred, etc are considered "rare" drops. drop rate has a negative effect on them (not sure why but my guess is because you drop more non rare drops which prevent rare from dropping)

Method and BirdbrainX like this.
  3. BirdbrainX

BirdbrainX Well-Known Member

From experience, the furious and blood sorc mobs with "special" drops really do not work well with enhanced drop rate. But they do tend to drop weapon boxes and other materials "better'ish" during weekend events and also when you pack more drop rate.

4. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

You are right and it was proved back then. Mobs have a hard limit of 12 drops, so with x3 some of the "crappy" drops have almost 100% chance, blocking the drop of these items you want to farm.

BirdbrainX and Junky91 like this.
  5. Junky91

Junky91 Active Member

it's not like i ever got to farm them myself though, im hi1. But i do know my stuff