Lack of Boss Mode Players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skippah, Jan 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skippah

Skippah Member

Hey Nimonix I was wondering if you could change the rules of Boss Mode a little.

I’m a fan of BM armour and I’m trying to collect them all especially the gold Sanctum armour but it’s just too hard considering barely anyone plays BM.

I was wondering if you could update Boss Mode so that we can get chests and medals from doing BM solo. I have been away from RF for a while and just came back and see that you can now do BM on any difficulty solo. This is good thanks for doing that but it’s just not worth it when you get no chest and zero medals. It would have been understandable if a fair number of people played Boss Mode.

I just think it would be a good idea to make this game a little more single player friendly since not a lot play anymore. I wouldn’t mind putting on some Netflix and farming some solo BM

2. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

i keep telling gms listen my shet. i keep tell em give us chest when we can solo.

Aegis and Skippah like this.
  3. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

I believe discussion for solo rewards was brought up before, but I think they are encouraging party play on Boss Mode.

4. Skippah

Skippah Member

But how can I party play Sanctum or party farm Al Hata? No one wants to This is why I think it would make sense to make BM one single player friendly.

Nimonix needs to adapt to how the player base is evolving and currently, BM just isn’t a major thing anymore apart from event BMs.

Aegis likes this.
  5. Pasha

Pasha Well-Known Member

How to make people bm ? How to make them grind BM af ? Make BM chests drop rare items like : Flags ,Titles ,Maybe even gladiator set like everything is gonna be perm ,but there is gonna be 1 rare for a whole month to get (every boss mode chest can drop it) ofc that rare is gonna have like 1% or even less drop rate . And if yall greedy GMs gonna see what I've wrote,it wont make you making less money by putting 1 rare (top tier rare) item into that every month ,it gonna bring people to boss modes .

Aegis and Skippah like this.
  6. Starberry

You make a good point. We can only hope for our developers to make changes to the current Boss Mode for those wanting to play solo.

NeoStrayFox, Aegis and Skippah like this.
  7. darkness1999th

darkness1999th New Member

yes im a bm'er too
    i could solo every boss with my stats but playing solo with no reward is pointless
    ALSO bring back BM FLAGS
    to get high stated people to play bm''s alot more

NeoStrayFox, Aegis and Skippah like this.
  8. ToulueVang

ToulueVang Clean Up Crew

if they listen to their player base, this game be booming but look at it now. down af. just milking players until game dies.

Aegis, DankDankDank123 and Skippah like this.
  9. Resdo

Resdo New Member

Lack of everything players lol.

Aegis likes this.
  10. Skippah

Skippah Member

You're right man. This game has so much potential but it seems like the developers don't care anymore :( Go in-game and look at the Guild sections and look at the user interface. It looks like it was done in 1998 by a school student.

11. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

If boss mode had better rewards more players would play.
    Gain also is too low.
    Shouldn't take a player years to get grind medals and carats.
    Without stats bossmode becomes more grindy.

Draygashi likes this.
  12. DankDankDank123

DankDankDank123 Member

Lazy devs, their minds are on boxes, and people will continue to always buy them.

Skippah likes this.
  13. Starberry

Based on Boss Mode related Exocores nerf from a few years back, it's clear that they want to take the party play grind route.

I think I made a suggestion not too long ago that involves Boss Mode gameplay, but I can't guarantee that it will be taken into consideration.

14. Starberry

It's a great accomplishment for sure, hope you can join the club soon. I wish you luck. I'm pretty sure the developers know the lack of Boss Mode players so they're making us grind for "new items". I wish they would give us something new and refreshing as this concept is getting a tad boring.

As for the suggestion, I attached this in with a ticket. In a nutshell, trying to make Boss Mode more rewarding by giving items like Medal Coupons and whatnot.

Skippah likes this.
  15. furkan13muh

furkan13muh Active Member

Oh, we have the same goals! I'm also trying to gather all the Boss Mode armors.
    What's your IGN? Let's play together!

Skippah likes this.
  16. InoPluto

InoPluto New Member

Skippah plz change ur picture you uglier than an azz!

17. Skippah

Skippah Member

I’m trying to get all the armour too. Add me:
    DefJam

furkan13muh likes this.
  18. Skippah

Skippah Member

Oh.. okay ._.

19. Skippah

Skippah Member

So from what people are saying, it looks like Nimonix are just going to keep BM the way it is and let it die :/

20. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Yup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.