Lack of Support Ticket Response

Discussion in 'Game Help and Tips' started by Xenophyr, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Xenophyr

Xenophyr Member

I unfortunately do not know where to turn to at this point, but I have been patiently waiting for the past six days to receive a response regarding a support ticket about my inability to play due to a billing issue. I have kept in contact and explained the situation to the best of my ability, but I have yet to receive a response while my cousin received one about the same issue within the past three days.

oTedd and StarsRf like this.
  2. StarsRf

StarsRf Member

I swear they only have one person working, i hope this post gets some attention and helps you get this resolved!

oTedd likes this.
  3. oTedd

oTedd Member

I think it's mostly due to it being the holidays and new year atm. No need to panic, I've contacted the support staff before and they're pretty helpful and understanding when they do respond. Your issue will likely be resolved in the next few days.:D

4. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

We need to get the conch shell from Kelp Forest to summon Toast to save us in our times of need.[​IMG]

doston8 likes this.
  5. Starberry

Starberry Community Moderator (RuF) Discord Admin (RuF & 9D) Forum Moderator

It can take them at least a week to respond to billing related account bans, especially with their absence over the holidays.

If this is related to a chargeback, contact your bank and/or PayPal first if you haven't already done so.

6. Xenophyr

Xenophyr Member

Contact my bank and PayPal about what specifically if it isn't too much to ask?

7. Starberry

You mentioned a billing issue, which I assumed was related to because of a chargeback initiated by you or someone who has used their PayPal OR Card on your account.

8. Xenophyr

Xenophyr Member

You assumed correctly, but what should I discuss with my bank account or PayPal? I am not primarily concerned about the incorrect charge anymore since I have already been charged. I simply want a response to lift my suspension and perhaps an accommodation since I truly believe I was charged incorrectly according to the billing history that Redfox Games provides.

9. Starberry

If you want your account ban to be lifted, you will have to first cancel what triggered the "chargeback".

Are you saying that you paid but didn't get what you paid for? Have you spent the RedFox Credits yet?

10. doston8

doston8 Well-Known Member

anyone else notice the mans arm positioning and fist that looks oddly like something cylindrical is being held faktz? Resembles a bit of a mushroom tip perhaps faktz? I know I am not the only one faktz :>

11. Xenophyr

Xenophyr Member

I am not confident about how the charge ended up in my PayPal history, but I am confident that I did not intentionally make that purchase. Moreover, my Redfox Games purchase history does not match the number of times I was charged on PayPal. I already paid for the purchase on PayPal, so I guess I will lift the case, and I hope to simply get compensated for the cost. I appreciate your persistence on the issue! I still have not received a response from support.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  12. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

Response times can vary. Usually when it comes to Billing, they reply sooner as they take the matter a bit more seriously. However, some issues such as yours, can extend over a longer period of time as they investigate thoroughly all of the charges with PayPal and all accounts involved with the transaction(s) with PayPal.

Not to brag or anything, but Help Desk replied to me twice within minutes of each other and I sent my ticket in today, but for a completely different topic than yours.
    [​IMG]

13. Xenophyr

Xenophyr Member

I appreciate your response, but this is simply more unsettling as I have not received a single response or notice that my issue is being looked at.

14. Xenophyr

Xenophyr Member

I received a response about how the support member assigned to my case is currently "unavailable." I am baffled by how another support member cannot simply assist with my case.

15. Draygashi

Draygashi World Record (Al Hata), CUC

And on another note, I have a ticket that has yet to be responded to for 2 weeks or so, I'll have to check up on it again.

EDIT: 22 days it's gone unanswered. Response times really are hit and miss.

16. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Perhaps, your ticket is a shet that they have no information or no idea what the f**k you talk about?