LAG IS FIXED HERE'S HOW!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DeityPowerr, May 31, 2020.

1. DeityPowerr

DeityPowerr New Member

S I JOINED TODAY AFTER NOT PLAYING SINCE 2013. AS YOU CAN SEE FROM MY EARLIER POSTS TOO I KEPT WHINING BOTH HERE AND INSIDE GAME.

UNTIL THIS GERMAN GUY TOLD ME HE NEVER LAGS OR SEES TELEPORTS AND HE TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD '' Tune Up utilities 2011 '' AND TOLD ME TO USE THE BOOSTER OPTION.

IT WORKS LIKE MAGIC. EVEN THE OLD PLAYERS WHO SAID I LAG A LOT TOLD ME I DON'T LAG ANYMORE. I ALSO USED '' WindScribe '' VPN WHICH IS TECHNICALLY FREE AND SET UP CANADA AND I RARELY SEE TELEPORTS ANYMORE.

I will try to see if i get less lag on VPN, i will edit this later.

Anyways go and download Tuneup utilities 2011 and find the free serial key on youtube! I can help you out if you want.

Finally EU players can play freely again.

PS. I tried all the other things to reduce lag based on information from forum posts / players in game / youtube videos but none of them worked. Not even Razer gamebooster.

EDIT: Without proper VPN i still get somewhat lag. But with VPN + Tune Up Utilities 2011 booster i reduced my lag a lot. By the way i use wifi so i don't have ethernet..

Last edited: May 31, 2020
    MyHero likes this.
  2. DeityPowerr

DeityPowerr New Member

EDIT: I strongly suggest a strong VPN. I think WindScribe is not a very good VPN for Rumble Fighter so i suggest trying other ones. I am downloading ProtonVPN so i will try if it has faster wifi. Most players say my lag is not even that serious anymore and it's been super great!! That booster + vpn has helped me reduce almost all teles. I actually met players already less than 1 hour ago and many did not even lag / tele at all anymore in my screen. I will try other VPN's now and if i fix this completely i will maybe buy some astro. But i highly recommend the Staff members to fix this lag issue to everyone. Maybe set up a VPN server to everyone instead of rumble fighter server??

PS. This game is very active, whoever said this game is dead are idiots. I literally saw 2 pages of rooms that were full. It's not even the best time for RF and it's filled with players at the moment!

3. RikaIzumi

RikaIzumi New Member

Please make RF great again! Super Updates, Stop Ddosing, Big changes, No more switching boxes!