Last Hsb of the term

Discussion in 'Legacy' started by thenathan76, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

My point stands.

Feelings? No no no, i stated cold hard facts my friend.

2. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

No Flesh its totally different they wanted a cease fire yesterday
    but what about the past 2 weeks we are getting punished by jins after we did nothing to them?
    I still got no answer from any jin saying why are they atking us
    So ofc we atk them its just a retaliation

3. Alucard007

Alucard007 Active Member

I think what you witnessed was signs that Guans are very divided. We went into the ceasefire with optimism at best. We knew it might not last long and now we see why. A faction can't honor an agreement if not everyone is going to jump on board with it. Some of us wanted a 1 v 1 HSB for a while. Others however just want to take stones. I personally just wanted the pvp in yang. I think elites are more likely to drop if we have more pvp in yanggok. To be honest we need the pvp. This game grows stale without it no matter what version we play. That's the part I miss the most about the original Twelvesky. Yanggok was a wonderful place in that game. I wish they would host events in Yanggok and something like 2 x cp maybe. Maybe an increased pvp drop rate. Something to encourage people to fight in that zone. Also we need a bigger server population to help increase the odds that it would be a success. That's the real reason I go to HSB is for the extra pvp. I don't do it for stones. Stones have no value to me. Without pvp I would not participate in HSB. Sitting in a stun form trying to protect shields from breaking is not my idea of an ideal HSB. Neither is invading. If I go help take shields I'm probably not going to get much cp and drops because I'm just gonna attack shields until I'm killed. That only gives you guys cp and drops. So when I say I wanted the ceasefire to last I mean it sincerely. The fact that so many people were opposed though makes it impossible. Like I said we're divided.

thenathan76 likes this.
  4. hazeleyes4372

hazeleyes4372 New Member

Yeah we said we would defend our turf, would not attack you guys, but also said if our shields were attacked by any guan who was a member of a guild that we would attack. Well 10 minutes into hsb and josh, jojo and you sol attacked our shields, so defending went out the window!

5. Mr0blivionz

Mr0blivionz Well-Known Member

ME? you sure?
    i was sleeping 30mins b4 hsb starts lol

6. Fleshmonkey

Fleshmonkey Well-Known Member

Sol wasn't there. Most likely the reason you have your stone since Benji is on the bench now apperantly.