Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Hello all level cap characters out there,
    hope you all enjoyed the journey of 9d to the top. I am putting up a new material about low vs high levels, so I want you to share your experience of a cap level. Let's discuss this. Boil the rice out, cause rice is everything as master beggar said :)

How you made it here ? Griding or powerlevel ? How long ?
    What can you do at cap level ?
    What can you farm vs drop rates ?
    What is your daily routine ?
    What you do in game week vs weekend ?
    What events you enjoy with cap level ?
    What about pvp ?
    You still keep disciples ?
    What you consider is boring and what is funny ?
    On what you spend your money ?
    What are your long terms plans ?
    What game content you want to be implemented ?

Low leves also can smash some ideas from theirs interactions with cap levels. Or what they plan to do when they reach there.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2018
    Phlox likes this.
  2. JoHeindrich

JoHeindrich New Member

I cant wait to get back.
    Deleted Tao account 2x HG 5 + IM 6 Char.

3. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Yep, cap is a problem here. Worst thing for me in the past was always the feeling that I'm missing a connection with league members. They can still grind, farm, talk, enjoy events, etc and for me what? Not much. But here I`m far away from cap. Still got 300 exp cards from stamp and as a f2p player I`m forced to farm not to level up. And thanks to RF and Bands Attributes I`m forced to stay in one band, even I`m last man standing in this band.

I can not help with the questions you asked, but as we all know You love to make a guides, here is my idea:

Make a guide in a form of a diary, directed for low levels and even more for GM (to name and show low levels problems):

"From Zero to Hero in 200 hours. "

Goal:
    - show the real state of the game
    - name the problems low level may encounter, f.e:
    • should he use items from stamp, when and how
    • how to get gold
    • how to get BE to refine weapon/clothes
    • how to prepare to make banners
    • limited bag space
    • etc
    - how far can he go
    - can he survive or the game will beat him

Rules:
    - fresh new character
    - no gold, no items, no friendly help, no powerlevel, no donators
    - find a band and MD but not tell them who You are
    - no more than 4 hours daily (Stamp + grind/farm)
    - can be shared with someone

I hope You like my idea and GM could be so nice and will reward You with something nice like special epithet.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
    Eroine likes this.
  4. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

You mean like a RS ironman? Would be interesting to do :thinking:

5. Revered

Revered Well-Known Member

Absolutly any kind of race or contest. My idea is to show (especially to GM) where low level can go into troubles. Let`s say how to help him before he is starting to think: "Nice game, I can handle it, maybe I will stay or even buy something".

F.e Bamboo weapon is nice, but to refine it You need a few BEs. But if You fail, You need 1,9 kk for next True Dragon. Question is: can someone with FD/SM when it happened handle it? So the quide should show to GM that there can be a problem. Maybe a little tweak for low levels is needed at this stage of game. There was an opportunity in the past to get some reward after each CB. So GM can add a reward with let`s say 5kk for FD CB and 10 BE for SM CB? Or the price for the True Dragon statue should be reduced.

6. Manaphon

Manaphon Active Member

I think the problem is, this version you out level the bottleneck of haveing dmg problem really quick. It's quite a smooth sail until you hit FC when dmg starts to matter.

The only problem it seems is low lvl players having VE problem and there's no real way to go around it since VoH set can't sustain VE usage. Think they need to add VE leech to epi for lower dungeons.

Spices likes this.
  7. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

What is really funny is that at cap level I have VE problem for e.g. in coc purple/green. I think my damage is too high and don't reflect in the target vs absorb in my VE even with warrior buff (VE absorb). The mobs dies too quick. This also could be a bug but in coc purple and green I run out of VE very quick.

Phlox likes this.
  8. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Purple CC dungeon mobs have 5.000 hp, green has like 20.000, if active uses 200 VE each hit you would need 40/1k ve leech for purple and 10/1k for green to not lose VE, in both cases misses would make you lose VE without recovering any of it if you have that particular VE leech amount.

9. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

On those I hit over 100kk dmg with active. I think my active is not hiting full move. In red and black coc I have no VE problem, dmg is reflect in VE.

vs red

Phlox likes this.
  10. Spices

Spices Member

i think is the main and only problem at low levels.... the High VE usage.. the mods at lower levels are all easy ... specially once u can get ur hands on the COF set, then get ur hands on a VOH set... you get free weapons that u can at least +4 (and more tries) that alone is good help, can use this for a good few levels IMHO....

I Worked around the VE problem by using the actives from the basic teacher instead of the respective role teacher until i got to a specific level to use the lowest VE costing active pre 2nd role active. Couldnt use the basic skills for too long once needing more damage became an issue, used the lowest VE for my role all the way up to hermit since the damage from the upgrades didnt really matter much at that level, was basically the same to me, meh.

save as much gold as possible, keep an eye out in hefie sometimes u get lucky and find really cheap FC set even at +7, invest in the pieces as you go along so that as soon u get to FC u can swap gear in no time.. Id say even look out for cheap Fine Grade Decos the extra %small exp and item drop can help a bit specially on event days when u pop that x2 pill (save all ur x5 pills for end game like up in HG levels dont ever use em until)

once u reach the lvl for CCD purple u go in there and farm away, get those elixers and suppliments, save 3 of those purple white tiger souls for later. do same when u can manage green CCD. always check hefie for accessories when players sell them cheap, Bead of frost , rising kylin bead ... stuff like this help alot, farm gold window shop and u can get your hands on some good stuff when people sell cheaper underminding some friend that selling higher.

dont forget to buff train as well...

Best case Scenario u find a good league./band that has an OP player that can red srs in 2 mins and willing to assist (pwlvl) guildies up to HG++

11. FuriaAlba

You do not know how damage visuals work I guess, using a smash will show how much hp a mob has (if you kill them with one hit) or in a dungeon checking point table (pressing J) where 1 point =1000 damage, except for strategists where 1 point= 400-450 (don't know exact number, might be closer to 500).
    Following this rule you can estimate how much hp something has, for example kylin first form has 10 milion hp, 2nd for has 20 milion and 3rd has 25.

Active visual damage is pretty crap for the untrained eye, but smashes and nukes always show the exact damage they did and can never show more than what a target's hp can have.

P.S: Unless some of the basic functions have changed when they changed skills (which I doubt) the smash/nuke theory will always work.

Revered likes this.
  12. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

O_O ? Untrained eye ?

Diff smashes, diff damage, same mobs, same smash theory ?
    Same mob, smash 5kk plus , dies 1 hit
    [​IMG]
    Same mob, smash 11kk plus, dies 1hit
    [​IMG]
    How much hp has that mob from coc purple , second stage?

And how is this related to my VE dillema coc purple vs coc red?

PS : FuriaAlba, Ma indoiesc, deci exist :)

Phlox likes this.
  13. FuriaAlba

Each stage has one or more "tougher mobs", check their names, 2nd photo the green one is the "tougher one", you can redo the dungeon how many times you want the respective mobs will always show the same numbers as that is their hp.

Depends on how much ve leech you have, which is probably 11/1k if you don't have tiger bead or a KL epi with ve leech as I assume you have HG 12 weapon with 5/1k and the HG 9 hat with 6/1k. So first mob has 5k hp and with 11/1k leech you leech back 55 ve, active uses 200 ve, pretty simple, you would lose about 150 ve each hit.

You got to pay atention to details, as you made a mistake considering those 2 mobs "same".

As for red cc, mobs have 150k hp, or 180k, can't remember exact number but they are somewhere around that value, considering same 11/1k ve leech and doing at least 100k damage, you would leech 1100 ve each active hit so you can't have a problem there with even basic ve leech.

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Nah, I test it at same mobs : diff smashes hit diff same mob and you use just a part of smash. The skills are diff now and apply diff to mobs. The mobs are uping the HP as you raise in levels in coc purple so is more than 5.000 HP as you said in theory with each level from 1 to 10 ( for e.g. 2 pass 7kk / smash goes from 7kk to 11kk). I will remaind you again about mobs in 9 Dragons : they were design by strenght that can be estimated by color. They are estimated in levels not HP adding for some of them resistance (see some KL mobs). And some have skills.

You got wrong my clothes, relics & epithet.

3kk-4kk-5kk, one hit dead / Timid Male Thief, no active on.

Ss 1, same mob, 1 diff smash
    [​IMG]
    Ss 2, same mob, 1 diff smash
    [​IMG]
    Ss 3, same mob, 1 diff smash
    [​IMG]

I don't have the rage to show you something cool about 9D mobs and so call HP:).

Phlox likes this.
  15. FuriaAlba

You get close to 5.000 damage on each smash hit, very different to 100k each active hit, you asked why you do you have VE problems on purple and green CC runs, I told you that, the fact that there's some variation to the damage showed can be cause of some different things in the ecuation (probably yybs damage don't know for sure) compared to when I did this years ago, what I said wasn't wrong at all.

As far as your gear goes I estimated for just a basic thing, I don't even know what VE usage skills have as I don't care in the slightest cause I never had VE problems so I just used 200 VE on active because that's the closest value I remember for c1 active after they changed it, it's a rough estimation as I don't see the respective discussion to need more than that.

As for the text I highlighted that's just plain wrong, all first normal mobs in KL have 500k hp, same level temple mobs have about 400 and different resistance values (snakes taking the least damage), level does not mean much as far as HP goes. Another anomaly would be potala map mobs, Insane Tibetan mobs have ~10 milion hp and the other 2 same mobs with the same level have about 3 mil hp.

Again I remind you why this discussion started:

16. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Again it is just talk and it is important for us to get it right. I show you more on coc purple vs skills and so call HP ( 5.000 is just a number and was hit wrong... ).

Smash same mob, stage 8 :

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I tell you HP is a wrong word when we talk about 9Dragons mobs.

The text you highlighted is not wrong, If you read the developer journal started by Ken Johnston that has many parts including combat system of 9 D ( see mobs) and go to Korea page (journal) you will understand this. KL mobs & some of Tibet were design different, again we are not talking about HP, we talking about resistance.

Phlox likes this.
  17. FuriaAlba

Again the fact that damage differs in purple or green cc is subjective, I have not done purple cc for 4 years, not using smashes anyway to look for insignificant differences, differences that can be for certain reasons which I wont even bother thinking let alone testing. I could add more about this, but it would be irelevant regarding it

But for the sake of the discussion I have made this video:
    (If the video does not show tell me what forum code I need to add for it to appear directly on the forum)

If I had a grind bot I could have left the char to do that for a long time and the results would be the same.

18. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

You use same smash more than 5 times, when you use other smash, other dmg And why not have the clear screen ? What is there to hide ? Low HP for higher dmg ? If we test we alway test with no hidden things. I will go to same spot and redo this. Just show the entire screen with no hidden things and the smash you use ...

Phlox likes this.
  19. FuriaAlba

I use 2 smashes as those are the only 2 I decided to take on that char, hidden screen is so that people can't see the name as I wont make a video to edit out the name (personal reasons which I wont say why), def smash and what was the first 2nd role smash (the effect mostly)
    I have alot of EW as I need low hp so the guard can kill the char faster when it needs to die (Redfox farmer char problems :( )

If you really want to see a long video with me doing one smash on the same mob over there I'd do it, but it's beyond anoying and it shouldn't be needed anyway.
    Also, how is 8 damage even considered a difference? How does that help you in the discussion that mobs don't have hp?

20. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

This is something I will always fail to understand in here : hiding :)
    Lucky I don't need that and I can show the reality with all screen on always in all my videos. If you add something all construction can change.

After I finish my videos with level cap vs dungeons I will make the videos of diff maps mobs vs HP/dmg/ resitance with diff characters and levels and so on and restart this thing.

Phlox likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.