Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You are the only one that makes this noob mistake, trying to add number to that.

Damage reflects in N/A HP mob bar cause mob colors (levels)

Stupid. You are not stupid, all this is stupid, that is why I state that...

You have another noob question ?

2. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Again, how can increasing damage mean more % of a mobs HP bar, you just told me I am wrong that mobs have a fixed HP, this does not help you. Are you taking a guess they have a fixed HP in relation to damage?

3. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

It is 100 % from N.A % mob HP.
    Why is so hard to understand ?
    More damage, you hit more from that bar 100 % of N.A. mob HP.

Phlox likes this.
  4. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Cause he can't.
    For him is 22 that goes to 180...
    He only see 180 in all.

5. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Yes, the HP bar is fixed, the damage you show over a mob isn't, you just told me that my theory of mobs having fixed HP numbers corelated with damage is wrong, why are you suddenly saying the same thing as me? You said I am wrong so many times, why are you suddenly saying the exact same thing as me? Your friend said do not confuse damage with HP? Why aren't you listening to him?

6. gasperr

gasperr New Member

As an impartial reader I'd like to add some things:

- Mob color means nothing. It just shows you what lvl a certain monster is and that's it. It will still have the same amount of HP whether you're LS or HG. It's just easier to 1 hit blue monster than red because there is a damage reduction on 6+ lvl higher monsters. Well and it's visually better to have %HP in bar than "raw" HP value.

- In every game I've played the amount of dmg I did equal to the amount of HP the attacked object lost. I really don 't think that this game is any different.

- "Active dmg numbers" are bugged and in many cases they show wrong values. If you smash someone the next active dmg value is the same as the smash value but in reality the value is not even close to that.

- Alba is trying to prove that you can determine monster HP with smashes that don't show bugged damage numbers. Now you can hit monster 1 time or 10 times it doesn't mater as long as you can sum all the numbers.

- About 11 dmg basic attack. Well you hit the fox 16 times for 11 dmg (176) and the last hit takes only 4 dmg but it doesn't show on the screen. Well that makes sense to me because it is bugged and we all know that.

-To tesh how much HP a monster has you can just calculate how much dmg you need to do to spend "0 VE" and find that monster to 1 hit (smash uses 300 VE, you have 0,5% leach -> you need to 1 hit monster with 60.000 HP..I hope you get what I mean). I do belive you have time for this because you have time to write here.

-Or you 3 can go to Hefei and test things in pvp. The one who attacked will say how much dmg he did, the one who recived damage will say how much HP he's lost.

- Oh and Phlox (Happy?) with all due respect you really are a toxic guy and deserve to be banned here and now. And Eroine, you're not so far from him. Just because you're "famous" here doesn't mean you're free to insult everyone that don't think like you especially if they're trying do to their best to eplain how they think and why they think they're right.

- And about making fun of Alba on discord. I assure you that it's the same with all 3 of you in the game. In my league we're making bets who will get banned sooner.

-Last thing: 9 dragons is 11 years old. Do you really think that it has some advanced, high-tech logic behind? It's made with with basic operators (if this do this, if not do something else) and you don't need to be some rocket scientist to understand it. You're just making this complicated when in reality it's not.

And please do not accuse me that I'm Alba in disguise because I'm not, or that I'm that "flaming friend" because I'm neither. I'm just a guy that wants to add his own thoughts. And this will also be my only post here so don't need to flame me because i don't care.

7. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You said damage in game is a lie, it is not the real one showed.

Than, you extrated from 100% N.A HP 22 number saying that is the real dmg to try get to 180 your hp 1 hit theory.

How stupid is to say that damage is wrong in game than to extract a non existing value from a 100 % N/A HP to get it to 180.

This is how you calculate your invented 3 hp theories, having faults to start with it.

How stupid is all of this ?

8. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

As a general conclusion, except flaming posts from here, which were necessary for some people to wake up, I think is time for me to redo the basic knowledge guides with advance notions too of this game.

It is really upseting to see the degree of decadence in which this knowledge came to.

FuriaAlba, try to follow our blog, maybe you will learn something. I will quote you ofc, cause this must be share on internet : like this not.

Eroine likes this.
  9. [GM]Ahri

[GM]Ahri RedFox Games Staff Member

Hi everyone!

Thanks for sharing your tips for the best strategies. We request that you, please be considerate of others and treat your fellow community members with the highest level of respect and courtesy while doing so. We ask that you adhere to these two complimentary philosophies of mankind's great leaders:
    • "Be excellent to each other." - Bill S. Preston of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure
    • "Don't be a ****." - Wil Wheaton of Star Trek: The Next Generation
    *Closing thread upon request*

Phlox, gasperr and Yasumori like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.