Level Cap(what to do?)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Eroine, Aug 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GubRee

GubRee Active Member

@Eroine I see that you call me "flaming friend" and I am sorry if you take my posts as flaming posts.
    If I started posting on this discussion is in the first place because I have respect for the passion and the effort you put in this game and his community. There is absolutely no flame intention and honestly I don't know how could you have that perception.

About the subject of the mob's HP I enforce all what has been said by FuriaAlba, for the little I can.

Unfortunately you didn't answer my points and started posting a number of information that I honestly struggle to understand in relation to their connection with the main subject.

What I can see, by the way, is that you and Phlox mix active damage and smash damage in your tests or reasonings.

There is a big problem with this:

Active/Basic Attack damage works differently from Smash/Nuke damage.

While Smash/Nuke damage is calculated and shows an exact amount, Active/Basic Attack damage uses a "forfait" damage, which is most likely "borrowed" from the previous hit.

Apparently, this happens because the game calculates the damage before you use a smash or a nuke, as you can see by the little delay time that can be more noticeable in case of lag or slow server;
    when you use the active or the basic damage, the game calculates the damage after you hit the mob and the dmg number pop up, so it needs a value which is "borrowed" from the previoius hit.

So you can't use active damage to calculate mob's HP, you can use only smashes and nukes.

Please don't come up again and say that I am presuming game content, because yes I do, but me or everyone else seems to not have game code so there is nothing more that we can do other than presuming. But I'm birnging quite a quantity of facts that you can check yourself if you have a bit of patience and will.

Said this, I don't think I'll go on with this thread because there are already a lot of posts and all positions and facts have been stated, there is really no more to add.

Hope to be agreeing with you on other subjetcs. :3

Good game everyone.

2. Sirme

Sirme Well-Known Member

what is funny is you are not exactly disagreeing with her info...but placing emphasis on hp...

but she is soo deep in there, that she is not seeing the point...

Personally I see you both basically saying same thing...
    from different angles
    except you placing emphasis on hp..

you can't leech what is not there...lol...

But 1 thing is for sure...
    your point will be ignored...you can't question the 9d god encyclopedia..

or her and her goon will pop up and call you flaming..and ignore the point you are making...

3. FuriaAlba

FuriaAlba Well-Known Member

Using active damage to calculate a mob's hp isn't a problem or a error, if you understand how to the visual representation works for actives it's pretty easy, that is why I said using smashes will help better for those that do not understand actives.
    After all, all 2nd role actives have 3 "real" hits besides the many animation visuals that they have for the users to see, they can be divided easy by cheng 1, 3 and 5 or just using a training dummy with level 1, 2 and 3. Taking an educated guess an active is a combination of 3 smashes, smashes that have animation of different hits that the real damage gets divided by the number of visual hits that select part of the active has. The only problem that happens is using on mobs or bosses that you can hit kill, my point with foxes, I state they have 180, but I cannot verify this with the damage the active does, since it says 30.000+ so I use a smash.

I didn't use any smash to estimate any KL mob or boss HP, it was used with actives, the numbers and the % I take from a mobs health bar.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
  4. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Don't turn around what you said.
    You posted pictures with smash damage sustaining that is mob HP. You went coc and redone what already FuriaAlba did.

You smash the mob and show critic damage.

As him you confuse damage with mob HP.This is what I call a newby error.

Smash -Active -Smash
    Damage-Damage-Damage

This is about the 9d basic knowledge you simply don't have.But you can learn from the best ...

Eroine likes this.
  5. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

I still wait all those HP tests I suggested to you and the indicated values you have on all those mobs HP but what I recieve in return ?

Nothing.

I want to know all KL mobs HP using 1 smash theory. You can smash it right? I guess not.

Hp of advance bosses mobs
    FuriaAlba theory : 1 smash you see all HP.
    Advance KL mobs : undetermined HP, too hard to be kill in 1 smash
    FuriaAlba theory : he will smash all over again to sum up the values and give the HP number.

So how much HP a spider, a phoenix, a white tiger, a blood sorcerer have using your smash theory ?

I will never see the answer to that cause all is about the damage.

And I don't take damage lessons from someone who confused HP of mob with damage.Really ?

And about Eroine, you all are so jealous and full of hate on her simply cause she is outsmarting you all. She was outstanding in Acclaim time, still she is.You simply can't dark her star, she shines above you all.

I am proud to be from old gold Acclaim generation, cause now I can't see the shine, just stupidity and childish acts.

Eroine likes this.
  6. FuriaAlba

I told you I can give you a list.

I also specified to read a post well, I see you do not, I would tell you to read the topic from start to finish, I am sure you wont, you are ignorant after all, but I work with what I get, do not worry, I don't take this to heart.

It is not about the one smash theory, like I previously said, a smash shows damage better since I have concluded that you do not know how to interpret the damage of actives, you would need to work with smashes, making it simple in that regard. You do not need to kill a mob to know he's hp, you can do a smash, see a number, see how much % from the life bar it takes and make a simple deduction, you can extend it as much as you like in that respect.

This video here tests the idea that the tibet mob has 148.000 hp, granted I don't need to specify this but the mobs in tibet heal over time, the number with which they heal I do not know because I personally do not care to find out, regardless for the sake of 9Dragons science I have said this to be sure.

The first mob has the following damage applied 61398 + 58770 + 28902 =149070

The second mob has the following damage applied 69320 + 64938 + 14808 =149066

Third 66737 + 61631 + 20700 = 149068
    And forth 63117 + 56212 + 28741 = 148070

I see a pattern, do you? I see similarities in the damage applied, so I ask, how can I confuse damage with hp or life or the maximum damage a mob can take before it dies?

To make matters short I will also tell you that KL mobs have the following hp pools:

I am sure you could figure out which has which if you really wanted to? I even posted what HP the mobs you specified have, white tiger, phoenix (sacred) and such

7. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Now you don' t support your 1 smash theory ? Did you reconsider your error ?

I guess you learn something after all.

Please after your 1smash theory that obviously can't be sustain in KL at high HP mobs, don't come with another.

It is same basic principle I already told since 2006 : mobs level (color), character level & damage.

Eroine likes this.
  8. FuriaAlba

I sustain my one smash theory, I didn;t say I don't, again, please read posts in full and put a little effort to understand.

9. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Please after your epic failure with mobs HP theory don't start another that you can't sustain.

If your 1 smash theory was correct should apply to all 9d mobs, but now cause don't apply to KL mobs (mobs with high HP) you invent another.

Guess what now dragons, we have not 1 HP theory but 2. If mobs can't be smash in 1 hit and find HP we invent another with complicated values, x 00000 that nobody knows what they are.

Do you hear yourself what you say ?

Again
    Hp mobs : N/A
    What you give to mobs is call damage.
    When you hit = results damage
    When you hit with smash =results damage
    When you hit with smash and ads on = results damge.

Damage = minim / maxim value

That damge is absorb in mob HP that is show in game window above mobs. It is marked with level and color.

In game mob HP = 100 %
    When you hit it ( you confuse that hit /damage ) the HP goes down. If you notice at diff color mobs the HP goes down diff, can go down from 100 % to 91, 85, 60, and so on.

Eroine likes this.
  10. FuriaAlba

You clearly can't read, or you can't follow a topic, which is childish and stupid in the same time. I have said that mobs have hp, if you can one hit kill a mob with your active you can chose to see the amount of HP a mob has by using a smash as that will always show the HP the mob has if they are 100% and go down to 0 with one hit, that is the condition to "1 smash theory" I never said anything else regarding it, I provided you 2 videos in which you can see the amount of hp a mob has by lowering your damage and having the same number as a result, see fox video and tibet mob video.

I never said that builds, relics or anything else that changes damage doesn't change damage, I said that mobs have a x amount of hp that in the end can't be surpassed and I provided videos to show that, I even told you that on dark blue mobs you get 50% damage bonus and on red mobs you get 50% damage penalty, the % are around that number. I already mentioned that this build/additions thing you continue to use has no use, I provided videos as was required.

You clearly don't read, you clearly don't pay attention to detail and therefore go directly in what you said you like to see "I am proud to be from old gold Acclaim generation, cause now I can't see the shine, just stupidity and childish acts."

You belive that mobs hp is just a bar that says 0-100, you say the damage numbers which are there have no real meaning besides beeing there, you deal damage that somehow drags the life bar to the left, which is magic, I confuse damage with hp tho? The first thing I said to you in this topic is that your logic is something, it really is, you have proven so with minimal effort to say the least.

I know you wont read the entire posts, why would you, you belive you are right besides everything there is to see, others that provide you evidence of claims are wrong either way.

11. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You come back and forward, you twist and than come again with same things. It gave me headaches while I read it.

It is clear to me that here is a huge void of knowledge after Acclaim generation quited. That void was fill up with assumptions and invented stuffs. Also it is clear that some of you are posting in Acclaim veterans what you are not.

That void = basic & advance knowledge of this game.

You show me in repeated ways that you have not the basic, how to even talk about advance things with you ?

You came up in this post with assumed game content as already Eroine already told you.

In your videos you wanted to prove that mobs in 9d have a determined HP. You proved that with smashing showing a critical damage value. You assumed that min/ maxim parameters of damage is the value of mob HP.

After, in countless times we explain to you that what you show is damage not mob HP. Than, you went back to remake a video. Was the same thing again, but now a higher equip noob character gave a maxim damage to the mobs (Bamboo video ).

Than I told you that you made again a big mistake, presuming that 180 damage that you think is maxim mob hp will be given to mobs at different levels with different types of characters.

Eroine show to you that you are mistaken again. The damage ( 180 ) was not the same when a lower character hit the mob. The damage was not the same because the levels of mobs were different and characters levels were different. I told you that again you were wrong and you presumed a wrong mob HP ( that in reality is the damage ) not considering the two key factors : characters levels and mobs levels.

Your test was wrong in many ways , but you persist again. The Bamboo map is for 0-12 characters, that are not equip with relics, just weapon of training and attribute basic. I explain again how damage works. Only a newby will go with a high character to a low level map to test.

I told you about color of mobs, instead to test what you sustain at different types of color mobs vs characters levels, you posted again irelevant things and point the smash theory.

Than you said you will go and test with smash again. Instead of that I told you to test your theory from the first map to the last one, which is KL at diff mobs. When I asked if you could smash in 1 hit the KL mobs you gave no answer cause game reality shows you can't, which prove that your 1 smash HP theory is wrong.

Same as damage applies to all characters and has same affect in game, your theory should apply to all 9 d mobs. But is not.

Than you come up with an unclear theory that applies to KL mobs. You calculate after unknown algorithm, if I call it like that, but is a random thing an unknow thing.

You make irrelevant corelations between hp of mob and character life, damage and so on. This has nothing to do with game reality and how those notions are reflect in game.

Character HP is in numbers.
    Character VE is in numbers.
    All characters attributes and stats are show in C 1 in numbers and C2,3 in %.
    Exp is show in % .
    Damage deal to mobs is show above above mob in numbers with colors (yellow normal / red, critics)
    Level of mob is show above mob in numbers and color.
    HP of mob is show above mob character with 100 %.

Everything is very clear express in game.
    Now if HP of mob have a number like 14.650 would be show instead of HP 100%. If the mobs were made like that the 14.650 would be in character windows HP, in numbers. Since 2006 are 12 years, for sure they would add the values, but you fail to understand that mobs were not made with determined HP because we have 3 variables that affects that :
    - mobs level ( color) ;
    - character level ( which reports to color of mobs) ;
    - damage deal which is different at each character level and at each mob level.

Now, you just went in a ghost hunt and try to say a mob HP equal with 1 smash, ignoring everything, more confusing the min/ max damage value of smash with mob HP. You assumed and invented game content, confusing notions already implemented in game that shows as number. I am talking about damage.

As it was not enough 1 smash theory that I proved you was a failure, you came out with another more confusing, inventing some values of unknown origin.

Everything is already in the game, even mob HP, show 100 % above mob. Now, what is outside game content are assumtions and invented things, some ghost hunt that I advice you not to follow anymore, cause have no end.

Eroine likes this.
  12. FuriaAlba

I invented nothing, you clearly can't see the fact that I show different mobs having "presumed" different HP.

It is ok if you can't figure out secondary functions in a game, I already said that damage reduces HP, you say damage is damage, the health bar is reduced because it is reduced, you make no correlation between those 2, like I said, they work in magical ways according to you. After all what is a person supposed to use damage for? Yes, there is minimum damage and there is maximum damage, you do not say why, do not show why, I even asked the question why do we even need to see the numbers there? The health bar is 0-100, damage cap is 1.000.000 or more, why did they implement such things in a game to use on mobs, not just on players? Again, why are smashes just showing the same damage number when you use a smash on a mob that dies just from that smash, if a mob does not various numbers as HP as I have showed, I should see numbers just as 1,2 up to 100, nothing more.

You imply that experience is in %? I have already said if you do any quest that rewards xp it will say that you have aquirred 15030269 experience points, does that mean the message is a lie? It is built in the game. Why isn't it a %? Just like mob HP bars?

I have said that damage is damage, I didn't say anything else, I have specified that the damage showed means something, how it can be interpreted and used, I did not make anything, you however seam to think so, you say the numbers that appear from the smashes on the mob I hit mean nothing while you say damage is damage showed, are you fighting yourself with this?

I haven't been going back and forth, I am sorry if my sarcasm was inappropiate or not understood, but that is not my fault.

Eroine posted a video showing me wrong on tibet mobs, saying that the damage showed calculated does not result 148.000, which is true, she didn't even finish the mob to begin with, she didn't use only smashes as I said would be best so I have done it for her, I only equiped my noob char with gear to prove a point, as you implied different level chars on same mob result different damage numbers, I ended up using that LS 0 char just for using the basic thing a LS 0 can use and resulted that 180 damage in 3 smashes of different values each.

So as I said, following what you describe, why should we have damage showed on mobs? Why should we research builds that do different damage numbers on mobs? They only have a hp bar of 0-100, you are implying I cannot use damage to find out a mobs real HP, even tho my videos would say otherwise?

Why do we build defence, Dodge, atack rating? These are numbers without context, what does 10.000 physical defence do compared to 5.000 or 20.000? What if we go to extremes like 50.000 defence that we can have so easy with VOH ornaments on HG 9 sets? You have no where that says what defence numbers do, what does atack rating numbers do, you just know you go higher the better it can be? There is no where in the game that says Boss x does 10.000 damage and having 5.000 defence will make him do x amount of damage after, you know that defence reduces damage, you do not know if a mob does normal or CK damage, following your logic these numbers have no value what so ever and I dare you to prove me otherwise.

I have proven what damage numbers mean, they are not just numbers without context, they are correlated with the HP bar of a mob, I didn't say they didn't I have showed how they are, you do x nr to a certain mob it goes down x% because a reason, not because I have the illusion damage is HP, Damage reduces HP and everything has a HP limit.

So I turn this to your side, how could I talk about more complicated stuff to you when you can't understand this simple thing?

13. FuriaAlba

Are you going to tell me this is my imagination?

[​IMG]

14. Eroine

Eroine Well-Known Member

Till this hour you still didn't figure out how some things works in 9Dragons, making up so many theories and reinventing in your imagination the basic of a game that works like this since 2006. You still don't understand that :
    -monsters don't have a determined value of hp;
    -monsters have levels (colors from red to dark blue) ;
    -smash damage does not show the hp of a monster ;
    -different characters (levels) with different stats, ads on gives different damage to different or same mob.

'1 smash HP theory' how is call now is a failure in demonstration , does not sustain all 9d mobs from Bamboo to Kunlun map.
    'unknown origin/value HP theory' as Happy name it has no in game demonstration. KL mobs can't be 1 hit smash so now you made up a value for them.

If you simply press C in game you can see all the others stast you want to see.
    If you move the mouse above your character window in game you can see the short summary of stats from your post.
    Everything is in there, just you fail to see it.

You lose yourself into too many details, you already lost the logic of the post.

Phlox likes this.
  15. FuriaAlba

I have said why to use a smash, I have said how to read damage, after all these pages you cannot put 2 informations next to each other to understand that damage reduces Health(HP, life, whatever you want to call it) therefore everything has to have a x number of HP and smashes offer a simple way to see damage compared to active?

As I said, everyone can see numbers, but what context do they have? My healer has 17.000 defence, how exactly does that help my character? 30.000 atack rating, how much does it really help me not miss?

All I can see you are stuck with some basic knowledge about what appears simple on your screen, you never bother to think outside the box, even tho I have showed you ways to think outside it. You are stuck with the ideology that nothing else happens in the back scenes? Stuff that you can't just see hovering your mouse over but can figure out in easier ways?

16. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Monsters DO have a determined HP - if it wasn't true, we'd play Oblivion or other RPG with level-scaling. Monsters have levels, true. 1-smash actually shows the remaining HP of the mob. Show me the video when you 1-hit the mob @ 100% HP with smash and it shows different amount of damage done.

17. FuriaAlba

You have started going on a difficult road, I hope you know this.

Yasumori likes this.
  18. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

You are jumping from notion to notion with no final result in mind. I already demonstrated that your theories are an epic fail vs game mechanics, yet now you want me to lose myself in your small details and talk about other things that have nothing to do with the essence of what you stated.

Game is like this since closed beta, this is how operates, what is outside game is invented. HP of mob is show 100% not in number, that is game content. Mobs have colors and levels.

What you invent is your invented HP, but the other players can't see it cause it is not there.

You complicate too much a simple thing call damage.

19. Phlox

Phlox Active Member

Show me that in game above monster window. You state something, you demonstrate.

Now, I want to tell me the KL mobs Hp, let's take the tigers.What is the tiger hp ? You smash it in 1 hit ? Advance base mobs?

Let's see your videos.

Last time I checked I still play 9d, comparing with other game have no relevance. WoW other system, Aion other and so on.

20. Yasumori

Yasumori Active Member

Will say it. Will you check it, using only smashes and nukes, though? Also, you need to be fast, because mobs tend to heal themselves (and that one you can check easily on any dungeon boss, you just have to not attack it for a few seconds).
    Kunlun's Blue Tiger HP is basically a bit over 1.3kk HP, feel free to ask GMs about it. They can check it easily with tools.

Basically, if you ever heard about me, I'm sure you know I can actually tell the mobs' HP with 1 HP precision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.