Leveling issues

Discussion in 'CBT Issue Reports' started by WickedNova, Mar 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WickedNova

WickedNova Active Member

Hello GM's, Many players are experiencing issues that need to be dealt with as soon as possible. Mainly being unable to progress due to the insane prices of pills. I have been playing for 3 hours now none-stop since launch. I'am level 14 and I have gotten 1 million silver. I have 700hp the small pills only heal 30hp, and a stack of 99 (S) is literally gone in seconds in the second zone. The pills that I currently need are the Healing Pill (L) however one stack of these costs an insane amount of 17,820 silver. one stack of this will be gone before you even know it. I think all the pill prices need to changed as soon as possible. The first 30mins of the game I got lucky and earned two fortune pouches, 2-hours later of farming mini boss's surprisingly enough not one pouch has dropped. thus making my total earnings of silver all based on luck. Also a few friends in game have no were near the amount of silver I do. This means this is an issue that is affecting all players and needs to be resolved immediately I hope that this issue can be solved as soon as possible so that the players can continue to progress and test out the game during our short period in CBT.

- Leveling and XP Rate

Me personally I do not mind hard-core leveling games. However though many players that have played 12sky or 12sky2 before will still play the game, new players that have never played the game before will not. The game becomes fun in PvP and faction invasions. this is what separates us from other MMORPGs and its what makes us unique to other games. the only reason players play the game is to have fun and in 12sky2 many players enjoy PvP and invading other factions. so making our only fun time spent in game being hard to obtain because of the leveling rates and xp new players will never get to experience that part of the game, I strongly believe this is something that needs to be changed immediately and I'am more than happy to try to help out in any way that I can. Making the game fun, simple and easy is what we should be focusing on in order to attract new and existing players. Again thank you very much for taking the time to read my post and I hope that we can work together as a community to make our 12Sky2 stand out from the others and become a great and positive community! :p

Thank you once again!

Updated check it out here http://forums.playredfox.com/index.php?threads/levels-quests-important.2815/

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Toxin, VortexTG and Sayurii like this.
  2. VortexTG

VortexTG Active Member

Yah, EXP rates should be higher.

3. ImDesire

ImDesire New Member

Yeah, I agree, something needs to change.. and fast.

4. Lonesome

Lonesome New Member

The exp rate needs to be just a little higher and the pills should cost half of the price now just my opinion

5. beathoven

beathoven Member

Exp was already a topic at rocksiabyte they changed quick to about x16.
    But this version was supposed to be hardcore.

6. [GM]Toast

[GM]Toast RedFox Games Staff Member

Yep, we will be discussing EXP rates for OBT. This thread will now be closed. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.