Long way to go . . . Give me ur Thoughts! :)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by elrhey, May 25, 2016.

Tags:
  1. elrhey

elrhey Member

Dear Players,

Lots of Pros, Lots of UnPros. This is my 6x playing TS2 some are P.Server. A promise has been given that this OBT will not reset. Mostly, I noticed not only in TS2 but lots of RPGs are making resets or doing a restart to the game in the Stage of OPENBETA.
    I'm not saying this is correct but this only based on my observations so please respect. Well, We Players who check Forums and communicate here are considered PROs not all but mostly. I want to know ur own thoughts and Lets be OpenMinded on everyone's opinion, maybe suggest, etc.

Is the Game System, rules and regulations imposed good? why?
    Do u know how Company's System is handled? Is it good?
    ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RESPECT!
    apologize for my English.

2. Maugrim

Maugrim Member

The fact that this server is based in the US puts my mind at ease a little. This company is a new company so bugs and hacks are expected, it will take some time to sort everything out. I can see this company being successful based on the fact that they do have multiple games, and not just one game just like hun, as long as they don't get greedy like Aeria.

Honestly, Redfox has potential, but my best advice, take it slow, no need to rush or dump a **** load of money this early. I've only spent $30 trying things out.

And I will say, I really think the GMS should give detailed weekly updates on the progress of this game, I think that alone would really help put players mind at ease and keep players playing the game.

3. Bogdan

Bogdan New Member

i want the GMs to post an item drop list of all the mobs in the game and tell us when and what time is m33 labby open and HSB like thats a start atleast

4. elrhey

elrhey Member

Yes, I agree with that as well cause this is the classic version which is totally different so I hope our concern will be answered in any sides of the positive as well as the negative.

5. elrhey

elrhey Member

Sir Maugrim is perfectly correct about his statement. We need to be very patient first cause alot of TS2 servers goes down because of not only the system, management and the game itself but ALSO TO THE PLAYERS WHO IS NOT PATIENT ENOUGH AND ARE ALWAYS OPENING THE MOUTHS FOR ISSUES. What I observed is those Players who talk to much about a certain issue are the ones who even don't know how system works. Thanks Dude! :cool: