Lupito vs Queeen

Discussion in 'Match Planning' started by Lupito, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Lupito

Lupito Member

lagged with 2 panics on deck.
    "I'm playing so bad"

2. Lawllollawl

Lawllollawl New Member

I was in a rush to pack up and catch the bus. I said that before we fought. Oh and btw you said you recorded me 9-0ing you where's THAT video? Yea thought so. Only a real ***** would post a round after getting 9-0d LMAO

3. Lupito

Lupito Member

If i would've should the whole fight it would've been me and about 9 of you jumping around and slide tackling. you're trash shut up and live with the fact that you need advantages to win a fight. stop being a kid and take your L.

4. Infamy

Infamy Active Member

Lol both **** eZ

5. Lawllollawl

Lawllollawl New Member

I
    I can't begin to comprehend how this imbecile dug up an excuse for getting 9-0d fair and sqaure. Let me name the scrolls I used: mach knuckle, pkk and judo ( First time used it in my life). He used hitman, asura and other op scrolls LMAO. Foreign was there spectating the entire 1v1. He said " There was no lag at all. Lupito isn't trash. Queeen you're jus that good." If anyone is to be given the L, I'm guessing it'd be the guy who got 9-0d. It was nice 9-0ing you Cuz after all that trash you talked in cove, you were absolutely terrible. Abusing saver, can't drift, so predictable etc. You sir are garbage.

6. Lawllollawl

Lawllollawl New Member

I
    I suggest you don't talk when you don't know some thing. I 9-0d him before this fight. I had to go catch my bus back home but there was a guy who was first loading so I just rushed it lmao. He recorded the 9-0 fight but hr won't upload it
    He even said he'd upload it but ended up uploading this crap where I ant even serious. That's how I can tell he's trash scum.

7. WISHXXXSS

WISHXXXSS New Member

Haha lupito dome hot trase eZZZZZZZZ

8. Phawnix

Phawnix Clean Up Crew