Make RF for 2020 Captain obvious joining the chat because bored heres stuff you should add but wont

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Logic, Jul 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

5 golden tickets should give stones, top 5 scrolls are useless

True battle should take 35% of your hp if you fall, the tiny little damage you get for edging is stupid if people didnt like edging then none edge maps would be popular. Whats the point of playing a edge map in true battle if it does almost literally no damage... no sense was used in the making of this feature.

still no stage with breakable floors except android, wheres the innovation with moon? instead of improving on what works you guys add stuff nobody is gonna play

Speak of nobody playing classic mode is because its a boring idea... I hate so many new scrolls specially the se and aoe ones, but restricting what people has isnt gonna work you need to balance what you add.

Add 6-8 round rooms, add a bigger moon, maybe one 3 the size that you can have 12 people in that people can join in after a round finishes even if the game is started...nobody wants to wait for rooms in this game... nobody wants to sit around waiting for people to ready or for a game to get up... the cycle of people logging off because nothing is going on is a game ending cycle. Why not put a button near join room that says Auto connect... connects you right into a room (you get the option after you click it, moon, glacier, demo, other then if the theirs a game matching your criteria you get sent to it... get in the 21st century

New moving screen thats a challenge. Moving screen is a cool map with a lot of potential to take this gameplay in a whole new direction yet its ignored.

This is just my pet peve but why did you stop letting people switch the mode in moving screen? I liked making nhaa people play a koth game and sometimes people got into it lol lame

Why no level flags and level gems, not a ground break feature but its so easy to add its totally og and people want it

Why no trade system? you can make it cost 500 rc to conduct a trade to make profit from it, then you win and the players win

As someone else said, should be medal option to buy any scroll for 1 day for maybe like 500 medals so people can try stuff. It would increase profit if people like they buy, and it will make people play more

Make a hard Bm like in the old days, people literally paid others carats to help them, it made being good a bm mean something... make this hard bm give guaranteed one of the following: 30 days bm exocore (new one for the bm or one of the current ones) or a purple stone, or a 30 se geum or a perm se geum. No bs need 3 blue sands of time, 3 brown sands of time, 3 timed of the timed geums, spin around 3x and sprinkle fairy dust bs. No 3 day cat ears bs, make this bm worth doing, make it rewarding and farmed and desired.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Items: New class-exclusive clothing sets for All of the classes in the shop, not in a stupid box. Start with Androids, add a Male version, then work on the Shamans, and then the rest of the plebeian, human classes. I want to get creative with my Android sets and not have to rely on making faux-android sets using the lame human classes.

Either remove plaza or make it useful somehow. The fishing and dodge ball "mini-games" are not useful, and the only reason players even wanted it in the first place was because they all thought it would be where we could go to trade items, but it was not.

Fix lag. Perhaps set a ping test on login so if you are lagging you can't play. Perhaps a load match test. Its better to tick off laggers then let everyone play with them.

Less boxes more item releases

More dev updates on what they are working on, just quick notes...

Battle Pass. Level up in seperate xp bar or complete a few objectives (beat a certain bm, grabs, kills) get good quality items no junk perhaps a new PERM se scroll at the end, and a set during the level up process

If you say something decent ill add it or add more if I think of it even if this thread is dead.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    NeoStrayFox and whatatime like this.
  2. Hercule

Hercule Well-Known Member

Gm Toast said he supports the tickets for orichalcon stones less than a month ago. At least give them time to work. xD

I dunno if your TB Mode suggestion is the holy grail but I agree with your motive.

HumoLoco likes this.
  3. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

We told em since March 2016.

That classic mode made me cringed. because when I wanna to join the classic mode it kept message you have to use classic scroll or you cannot join. What the fuck i dont have time to find my classic scroll. i just wanna join the classic scroll to see what the fuck i have that i can use scrolls and exocores.

You have no idea how PvP worked? I only have heard 5 vs 5 is the best max. but I do agree increase round rooms and bigger map. fuck the moon. too old to see moon. We need better system for joining room. I am tired of join and end up waiting for more than 4 hours cuz people all do is talk instead of play a damn game.

I agreed. I want more map like Hangar.

we should ban Nhaa. I want to fucking fight em not social game.

Nimonix said it's pain in ass to add new IU but gave us a shetty IU.

It's trash system ever i heard about. Look at warframe's trade system, Nimonix should learn it.

Now the rest of them are useless.

All I care about Guild War.

4. ProfessorZtar

ProfessorZtar Community Advisor (Rumble Fighter)

Well, if we're just throwing out ideas...

Arena Mode: Use standard HP / SP bars, but adjust the Exocore Gauge to be like the one found in Defense Mode (gain and lose EG at an accelerated rate to help promote using the Exocores wisely and in combination with your scrolls. ) This way we get a sort of Multi-kill mode that isn't an instant Exocore spam-fest. Also, make it so we can use ALL the maps, please and thanks.

Moving Screen: An endless Left-to-Right Highway map with obstacles and breakable flooring would be pretty fun.

True Battle: If you fix Arena mode as I've suggested, you can probably remove True Battle, unless you just want to change Arena Mode's name to this and remove Arena Mode.

General Maps: I'd like to see more maps with similar platform formations to Moon which allow for really nice drop juggles while still allowing for easy >>P kills and 1v1's. Everyone insults moon, but it is a really good map due to how many diverse play styles it supports. Other maps are generally too big, not big enough, or plagued with stage hazards that interfere with fights like the fire gimmicks in the Inferno, Ring of Death, and Incinerator maps. Also, why has Risky 2, Ancient Temple, and Jack's Shack maps not been added to normal battle yet?

Items: New class-exclusive clothing sets for All of the classes in the shop, not in a stupid box. Start with Androids, add a Male version, then work on the Shamans, and then the rest of the plebeian, human classes. I want to get creative with my Android sets and not have to rely on making faux-android sets using the lame human classes.

King of the Hill: I'd like to see a few more maps here, please. KOTH is incredibly fun, even if you're on the losing team. I like the idea of making expanded versions of other maps like you did with Moon to make KOTH more unique. Imagine KOTH Cliff Temple or KOTH Demolition.

General Ideas:
    Add a way to reconnect to the game server when you're in the lobby and waiting rooms. It's really dumb that I have to restart the whole RF client just because I lost connection to Redfox for a moment.
    ADD PING BARS TO THE UI DURING MATCHES. I'm so sick of seeing people teleporting around and thinking "Are they lagging, or is it me?"
    Add in an option when making a room that lets you keep the Room Master title instead of having it go to the "winner" of each match. If that RM leaves, it'll go to whoever was in the room the longest, which is what it currently does, and keep it there until that player leaves, and so on.
    Either remove plaza or make it useful somehow. The fishing and dodge ball "mini-games" are not useful, and the only reason players even wanted it in the first place was because they all thought it would be where we could go to trade items, but it was not.

That's all I've got right now off the top of my head. :3

Rinnegan and HumoLoco like this.
  5. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

X-ray feature added to boxes so there’s less gambling in the game.
    Increase carat gain in general.
    We need a road map from Nimonix every 2-3 months.
    If you do all your daily quests you should be able to get 1 Orichalcon Stone per day.

HumoLoco likes this.
  6. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

imagine the road map they promised us from the event where they selected the winner player da items suggestion.

tamirtov and Sasori like this.
  7. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

HumoLoco likes this.
  8. HumoLoco

HumoLoco Clean Up Crew

Sasori likes this.
  9. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

I suggested it a longggg time ago I was the first, no gm reply no gm reply to the current one I made on the first page if you want me to give them time, they should post more lol.

@ProfessorZtar I forgot what arena mode even is, it exist right? honestly dont even know about it to comment on it anymore.
    On moving screen I agree... I suggested that to be one like the smash bros stage.. still nothing.
    On maps I agree. Why they dont add more ledge based maps in different moon formations maps when its the only ones played I dont understand.

Agree on the sets ill add it to the list latter

I like koth its just not popular which is why I didnt bother suggesting stuff for it, they should salvage moving screen before tackling koth, but I agree on the concept

Yes they need to fix connection issues I view them not competent enough to do that, but ill add it to the list later

Agree on plaza ill probably add it too.

10. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

No idea how the x-ray feature you want to work, I really dont care about the gamble factor makes items rare, but I think they should do less boxes now they are abusing it instead of just releasing sets and items normally anymore. I think carat gain should be bumped up by kills sure, not just for playing, but fighting should reward more then nhaa. I don't care about the orichalcon per day because it seems too generous they already give a lot including daily rewards, but I would enjoy it. And yes to actually dev posts of plans and a actual plan instead of just bland releases. They are doing good on events but not content.

11. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

The rates are less than 1%, the rates percentages need to be shown for now on.
    Rare? They bring back the same boxes too often. New players aren’t staying with this amount of boxes here.
    They won’t add less boxes, so dupe protection should be added since they can’t keep way from boxes. Too much items in one box , less than 1% chance of getting the item you want. Too generous? There’s only two ways to get them.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
  12. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Ok I like showing rates that would be good info. Yes they should stop re-releasing dont care about the gamble part should just not be the focus, should be cool stuff you can buy without gambling sure, but im fine with 1 new box every 2 months. I think dupe protection would take a bit of work to detect what items you got already and that come from the same box.. I have gotten like 9 boxes free and I dont even play that much, apparently they agreed to make gold tickets give some too, I dont think a free box every 5 days is a good idea which is what your plan makes possible...

13. Sasori

Sasori Active Member

Blue one that can be used on any scroll or exo in the shop. You need 10 of these to get the skill item you want and you can’t use the purple ones. Can only get blue ones from daily quest and fisticuff Friday.
    You have to do all the quests to get them, they can make them harder if that’s the case.

14. LiesNknives

LiesNknives New Member

Support for the mother of god! RF need one thing that is change!

Logic likes this.
  15. WhoYu

WhoYu Well-Known Member

Remove daily login and Login rewards and replace it for a $10 - $20 Battle pass where you can get boxes, clothes, inventory items, and some rares. Have a free version too. Its 2019 everyone is doing it becausse itself rewarding. Have 100 levels which each level of the battle pass can be represented by the old gem system, making EXP relevant again, and giving everyone their precious gems back. The battle pass should not be longer than 70-80 days. Make quests and dailies give exp towards the battle pass

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  16. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

I like that added it

17. Logic

Logic Clean Up Crew

Copy and paste this thread and email it weekly to the devs gms, please trying to salvage the game over here.

18. whatatime

whatatime Member

support

19. Maomi

Maomi Clean Up Crew

I like your reasoning, very good analysis. Support!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.