[MARCH 28] RF 4.25 UPDATE

Discussion in 'Archive' started by [GM]Clover, Mar 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mexx305

Mexx305 Member

Enough to mislead the administration and players, you're one of those who constantly PR new server (playpark,RF EU) and you all time trashtalk about "guys, send to play there(playpark and 4game EU),redfox scks, gms lazy ass, many bugs and cheaters on RedFox ".
    But now GM really pop update which can kill this server. And you talking it good update. I know why u tell it-you want to attract as many players as possible to EU RF with ur boyfriend VinDiesel(cora from Titan)
    Stop lie about it update good for players fckn Brecht Vanheede

Alistan, Nokadodama, 4driano and 2 others like this.
  2. Unknown

Unknown Member

When your trusty NA server, that will remain online and a good home for when a private-classic server fails to deliver.. suddenly goes full retard.

That is how I feel about this update.

3. koiva1983

koiva1983 New Member

Very bad update. Why change what happened???? It was necessary to finish, but not to turn on the wrong side. bring back the game!!!! Not too late!!!

Nokadodama likes this.
  4. BADREAM

BADREAM New Member

This is Just a BAD DREAM

Nokadodama likes this.
  5. koiva1983

koiva1983 New Member

I came here from a Russian server. The server is very good. And now it hurts me to see what they did to him.............

Nokadodama likes this.
  6. Crinshe

Crinshe New Member

The worst scenario i have been thinking about is that Redfox didnt want to use the copyright of official RF from CCR, that's why they bought a private server outside and put us all in there, this is the reason why all the offical KR and INDO server does not have such ridiculous update. No need to split the profit to CCR and changes that CCR does. Which means that there's no going back but they didnt know the reason of most of the players here has been staying for years is the style and challenge of the game. If this is true, I will just say goodbye to this game after 15 yrs+ of playing.

7. Tentacles

Tentacles New Member

Bring back the old rf version gm or else a lot will quit...

Nokadodama likes this.
  8. Kroux

Kroux Member

the Q is, does the players actually login more often during previous patch? i don't think so. if gm would able to see the population of players before and after that would be great.

9. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

This update is AIDS. I feel like im playing facking Mario Brothers

Nokadodama likes this.
  10. RFSavage

RFSavage Member

All a good update needs:
    1. Reduce money supply. A +4 ML on titan is 500m lmao. 1 chaos pot is 20m lmao. U cant endlessly pump money into the game with DQs. Money need to be removed. The warp stones and removal of DQ would have done a very good job at this.

2. Make it a little easier for lowbies to lvl, and people to exp solo. Make mobs maybe 20% easier, not 90%, lol. Perhaps add towers in lowbie lvling areas.

There is a reason that private servers crash and burn but official servers have been around for 15 yrs. Too easy = server failure.

reitzzz likes this.
  11. Khyron

Khyron Member

Oh please.. half the idiots on here claim they've been playing rf for 15 years and it's always been the same.

No it hasn't, CM was 2.1.4 (The Codemaster days) where defense worked and mine behind portal. Then 2.1.6 the CCR days (HINT: Most private servers back in the day ran 2.1.6 with 2.2.3 add ons to make it seem updated), then came the 2.2.1 then to the 2.2.3 golden update which was broke for a year or two when gold couldn't be used.. then 2.2.4.. We had 1.5 which on one knew *** to ran or knew how to do anything on it cause of it was Indo and no one cares.. Now this.

PVP means you get a change to fight back. It isn't a 1 shot kill someone 30 levels lower than you for cheap cp.

Online games are not designed for you to grief/harrass/stalk and ruin those levels younger than you. IN fact, that kills a game population faster than cheats. Considering most of the bullies use exploits for the 1 shot kills explains enough!

Now the bullies can't bully any more or get free cp from people they harrass. they hav to actually try and take someone their own level now and they are crying like little BRS cry when someone mispells their own language like they do.

This update is refreshing! New gameplay, ability to level and not be harrassed or stalked to death. Yes all you bullies can be so proud and brag about how you killed people 30 levels lower than you on a online game. Bravo!

Players want to enjoy a game without fear of being killed every second. Look at WOW.. people want the old fashioned grind back. they want to level slowly and don't want the instant high levels.

Half of the people I know won't play RF oNline because you're level 30 and suddenlu dead. the same acc/bell kills you over and over, camps the portals and stalks you. Who has the time for that? NO ONE.

You idiot bullies got what you deserved. Now try and bully someone your own level. Oh wait, you can only CRY about how the game is ruined.

You never knew the game to begin with. You decided to level fast and GANK people. You love pvp? No you love 1 shotting and free cp.

There is a reasons games like Rose online and Priston tale and such have been around for longer than RF will. Think about it.

this update is great and I'll enjoy getting to 60 and then fighting others my level instead of being killed by a CHEATING/EXPLOIING Bell or Acc.

FabioBelloni, reitzzz and SiranGaming like this.
  12. iamboo

iamboo New Member

Youre out of topic. Watch your words. Youre not even level 65 and youre telling people here that half are idiots.
    I will not waste my precious time looking for a level 37 and hit it with a +6 intense level 70 weapon and strong superior cr armors that I possess. Youre not that flashy to be targeted by high levels. Haha xD

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  13. kreizdhane

kreizdhane New Member

This idiot should be promoted to General Idiot. Before you comment watch your word NEW MEMBER. If your getting bullied its not our fault we all got bullied when were still newbies in this server. Go back to the PRIVATE SERVER you came from kiddo. This server is not for a cry baby like you who doesn’t want to get bullied.

iamboo likes this.
  14. Mexx305

Mexx305 Member

If you dont want see high lvl chars wait new server and exp with all lowbies. There not be 70 lvl char who killing 30 newbies.
    If peoples like fast exp and without pvp for place exp/farm-have many private servers.
    Gm`s if you want stay on it update, maybe need 1st time testing-open new server with it update and you can see really numbers who want play with it update. But Titan roll back.
    If will be more peoples playing on new server 4.25 after merge Titan too update to 4.25.
    But if will be few players dont need it trash update on Titan and new servers(next time)

15. arkit

arkit Member

Redfox, How do we avoid lowbie get killed by High Lvls?
    Just go make new servers like you usually do. All new players will have chance to lvl up without being disturbed by High Lvls and you can merge it to Titan Server once they're ready.

What thing should Redfox do to fix the Server?
    Fix Monster Damage. This update reduce monster damage dramatically and all class can take damage from mobs
    Keep traditional element of RF Online. Tank are meant to tank massive amount of punishment and their job is to lure or take damage from monster. This game requires skilled lure players because 1 error means death for entire party.

Fix quest reward. I got report from my Accretia guild members about getting 1 set cora armor set and 150% exp reward. This is something unintended that need to be fixed immediately.

Make all maps shared by all race.
    PvP is what made this game interesting. All 3 race compete to fight for specific PB in different maps. This pvp requires strategies. I dont see any reason to create separated map if you can make new server to avoid Lowbies getting killed by highbies. Making this game too easy will make people bored easily. I solo myself in Caravan for 3 months and still managed to lvl up to lvl 73. You should be happy to have ETS 61-65 now because older members were used to lvl up in novajan without ETS. Those lowbies and weakcore noob especially my haters who cry please go play to private servers as theyre easy for weakcore like you to lvl up, you dont deserve to play hardcore game like this. You are ruining this game with your criers and Redfox changed all old schools essence in both PvP and PvE Elements to biggest mess in RF History. If you want us old players got replaced by new members then it should be you who go to private servers because i BET you all My account including MafiaTank lvl 78 Account if weakcore NOOB like you can stay playing in server and grind exp all day to like this for at least 5 years! I dare to CHALLENGE any of you criers who feels this game needs to change while theres many ways to fix the game without changing Gameplay Foundations that stands for many years!

Fix towers damage. Tower was intended as Highest DPS unit in game because their expensive materials requirements and stationary unit. Bring back their old damage and it will fix the problem.

T4 drops. I heard this thing dropped from monsters in sette. Are you serious about this? People use to fight over Settlement to get chance to mining ores +4 and get t4 or farm rare ores to get t4. T4 drops are sounds like what Private Servers do.

Fix portals from maps to map
    You can re-enable all portals from map to map examples Vulcanic Cauldron to Beast Mountain especially Ether to Novajan Map for players 70+ to do Herodian Daily Quest.

Regards, MafiaTank AKIRA.

Strakam likes this.
  16. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

move this **** patch back to test server. and leave it there for good. Or make new server with this **** patch for those new player.

you know what, their is no new player, those that cry at settle for PK, are 99% guildless is alt from other race or just an alt from old player. If they new to the game, how the heck they know settle tc is best place for level at 30+ to 40.

I walk by an aggro mob today and they just stand there . WTF lol

even with bonus weekend, I have no feeling login in.

xian95 likes this.
  17. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

This SS is how RF support to be like and always be like. this is what RF is all about. 3 race fight over everything . This what make RF alive. Now IDK wtf is this rf, this pix was in 2007-2008 im not sure. 266566_2061017599258_4419847_o.jpg

note on screenshot before you judge : at that years, ANY mix 50 sup is best armor in the game, 50 sup protection shield is the best shield in the game, only 4 exist in acc, Hellblack, BlackLion1, Immortal and one more i forgot the name. NO One using 57 gears, 56 was max level . I think Imhotep was the high level 56,

Last edited: Mar 30, 2018
  18. RedArizona

RedArizona Member

THE OLD PATCH WAS WAY WAY BETTTTERRRR!!!!bring it back or open a server that you will use this new patch and see the result,.

19. Immortal

Immortal Active Member

259706_2060975438204_1506604_o.jpg

20. LezRock

LezRock Member

Bored...
    My Level 55 is not worth roaming(loitering suit well)..
    No more ETS PvP
    No more Sette PvP
    No more Couldron PvP
    No more Beast Mountain PvP
    No more White Armored Running Like Rats.. >.<
    Annoying Notification Pop-up
    Been Stuck in Ether and unable to ride Ship..(Good thing someone trade me some Escape Rune..)
    Had enough experiencing those hecky Bugs...
    its much better to Hang out with friends outside this world :D

Vermouth likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.