Discussion in 'Scroll' started by OchiSama, Mar 27, 2017.
What do you speak then?
dark skin godess strangling muscled blonde man
T h i c c a f t h o
more updates to come
I wanna take back my upvote until updates are done but my pullout game weak :c
TBH it's minor lol~ I'm just updating the move list
Mi feel di agility inna dis one! Support mon.
gOD DaMmMIt BAsSNErd
Update: I made a new combo list
- Ideally speaking the command list will list the purest combos before any alternate combos which normally put anything with G in it towards the bottom in the set of alternate combos.
- Jump Punch seems a bit odd as it seem like it would be less useful if its aiming up.
- Jump Kick that is better for going down platforms for that hit stun abuse but it will lack air game as its like the Meriken jump kick.
- Twist Barrage and Bolt Charge have conflicting images as the first two punches switch position but the placement in Twist Barrage match the description.
- Twist Barrage states it being a fencer but of the moves state that they pop-up or lift the opponent. The last attack is slow so it can't be the first kick and the last has a downward motion which would be weird for a fencing move but not for a bounce launcher.
- Bolt Charge this version of the punch combo can lift with it's second punch and angle with the last punch, this would mean that the kick in Twist Barrage isn't that slow or it would miss easily this also means that the third and final input in Twist Barrage are never hitting that 450 on players as they will be in a lift combo for most of the combo meaning less damage but its a cool story for Bosses in BM. Also the damage values in Bolt Charge and Twist Barrage don't match on the first two punches.
- Thunderclap the charge doesn't make much since as a stun launcher is a set time before they will be grounded. At best it would only be more damaging or the only launcher in the scroll was similar to Metatron and only launches when full charged but knockback when not.
- I would honestly say that Split River is the Main or purest kick combo in the scroll and come before but that's just a minor thing, those damage values don't match Thunderclap's first kick which in both are around the damage of a first punch. If that moving elbow attack is also a grab it would be similar to Another and Infinite Barrage Ninjitsu's K~G which puts all the damage into one attack.
- The counter seems weird as the extra input seems unnecessary to the counter.
Thank you so much. This is the response I've been waiting for, and i'd love for your responses on what I can do too make this seem like an ideal implementable scroll.
Separate names with a comma.